World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dominio City - Duel Arena

Go down 
+19
akaFila
Supasmash
Raidox
Bakura Normal
Leo
SymphonicHero
Nobody
Neku Sakuraba
The Cynical Duelist
Unknown
raye
RD
psychoturtle
AsianGuy1137
Al-Bhed
IronicTrout
AsianShadow
Dragonclaw
7h3 J0|{3r
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Jokercard

Dominio City - Duel Arena Empty
PostSubject: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:22 pm

The Duel arena is where the finals of most duel tournaments are held, it also holds a weekly occuring event known as the Pro League, where companies sponsor a duelist to allow them to duel in the pro league to try and become the League champion, there are rumors that the duels are rigged but no evidence has been found to support it.

Dominio City - Duel Arena 110241754_d78ef787f3
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:46 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Markus Taint:" To all duelists here, a competition will be held where the winner will be given a shot at the Pro League's champion as well as this special trophy" He says this as he points to a a strange looking gold box that has weird symbols all over it.

" The rules are simple, once all duelists are registered they will all compete, all dueling each other in the arena whenever they can until we have 1 left, that 1 left will be the winner. Now to stop everyone from waiting till people have been eliminated before dueling people will be randomly eliminated if they do not duel within a certain time limit so be prepared to duel whenever possible, you cannot reject a challange unless you are in a duel already. So Good Luck duelists and may the best duelist win." He walks off to a VIP Box to watch the duels.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:21 pm

Core is running into the arena. "I'm here!! I'm here!!" Core looks around. "Am I late? No one is here..." Core looks at his watch.
"Never mind, I'm early." Core looks around, something catches his eye. "Is that Mr. Taint in the V.I.P box? Hi Mr. Taint!!!" Core waves.

Last edited by Dragonclaw on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:33 pm

Lancem joins the arena to see what everyone was there for.
Lance find a comfortable spot to sit.
He sees Mr. Taint making a sppech than sits down in the VIP Box.
"This shall be interesting",Lance says with a grin.
Lance decided to watch duels to let the time go by.....
Back to top Go down
IronicTrout
WDA Member
WDA Member
IronicTrout

Waifu : IronicTrout

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:56 pm

Leon walked into the arena to see what the fuss was about. 'A tournament, eh?' he thought to himself as he took a sit in the last row by himself. He wasn't really up to dueling today so he figured that he might as well see what he will be up against in the future.
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:25 pm

Abyius watched his father make his announcement and then sit down in the VIP box next to him. Without a word abyius stood up and made his way to the registration area to sign up for the tournament, he knew his dad was up to something but he just couldn't tell what.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:25 pm

Spoiler:

[Circumstances are pretty much the same so I copy/pasted my previous 2 posts on the matter, tl;dr version is that I am registering]
Back to top Go down
AsianGuy1137
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianGuy1137

Waifu : AsianGuy1137

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:11 pm

Since Al Bhed made some interesting points, I'll expand on those.
-----

"Hmm..." muttered Colton as he rubbed his chin while attempting to discern the motive behind the strange announcement.

Throngs of duelists had gathered throughout the arena in anticipation of participating in the upcoming tournament. No doubt they were all dreaming of rising up to the top and having a challenge to show off their dueling talents to the world.

"What a ridiculous aspiration," chided Colton as he looked upon the growing crowd with patronizing contempt, "How could any of them harbor such ridiculous hopes?"

Colton understood that it was part of larger hope, a hope rooted in the dream of realizing one's greatest desires in life. Ultimately, it was a hope that embodied the human spirit with which dueling became a natural medium to reflect such aspirations. However, Colton understood that in the end, dreams had no place in a reality. In a world where society's greatest dreams thrived through competition, some would inevitably be broken. To win, someone must always lose, and to win it all, everyone else must lose all else.

"Fools," muttered Colton as he walked away from the site upon which the spectacle was unfolding, "Too blind to realize when there's a dead end in front of them. However..."

There had to be a reason behind the promises of the tournament. But something didn't feel right. Why would the grand champion himself receive such a challenge? Had he grown bored of facing the usual pro league contenders? Was there a more subtle or sinister reason behind it? Until these questions could be answered, Colton knew he had to refrain from taking the unnecessary risk of exposing his deck to the world.

"I have to investigate" stated Colton as he decided to take it upon himself to explore the motivation behind the tournament's announcement.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:26 pm

''Heh...a tournament? This will be fun,bring it,Domino City!'' Jack said to himself as he ran to the Arena to sign up for the tournament. After he registered,he went to find a seat in the arena to relax until the tourney starts. ''That Markus guy seems a bit strange,something about him gives me the creeps...heh,maybe I am just imagining things. Who knows?'' Jack thought to himself drinking his favorite soda.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:26 am

After watching the last duel from the upper level Hunter new to the arena hears about the tourney and goes down to register he waits for 30 minutes then goes and takes a walk out side finding a place to be alone and fix his deck since it's going to be awhile.
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:49 am

AJ (Short for Andrew Grika my middle initial is a J) arrives in the arena after his long abstence in the dueling world and is now here to make a comeback and hopefully he is registered since last time he was here i registered. He sits down and watches and notices other people coming in and leaving the arena.

He then heard a loud screeching noise that sounded like tires skidding or wore out brakes and got up out of his seat and notices a band full of little kids then comes out a duelist like i have never felt before. The eyes of the duelist were so intent on having fun and just doing what she loves most and that is dueling. Following her was another duelist right beside her and he was also a great duelist but looked more seriously and in a matter of fact i ave never seen him before.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:00 am

Jason strolls in with deck box containing his precious Morphtronics. Uses his great intelligence also known as common sense he figured the line was to a tournament. Domino City was full of them and it was about time he entered one. Jason dashes into line and waits until his turn came. He scribbled his name and information needed. After that it was time to get something to something to drink because his rushing of the others in line had both annoyed them and made him thirsty. Although he did see a couple of people grinning at his enthusiasm. Looking around for a water fountain or even a coke machine he found in dismay there was none. With his mouth dry as a desert he sat down at a bench thinking, "Maybe I should stop talking now and then." But of course saying that to himself wouldn't change how he is. He just has to much energy that seems to never run out.
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

Waifu : The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:40 am

Elz and the card shop gang arrived at the arena, she opens the door of the car and steps out into the car park. Loud cheers could be heard from the arena from the thousands of fans that have come to watch. She takes a huge gulp as her stomach does backflips...

"This is so nerve racking" She says to tim.

"Don't worry, you've got this" reassures her boss. The kids all cheer in agreement waving flags with Elz's face on them,

"When did you... nevermind" she sighs. Smiling a little. She takes a step forward before realising that she's still in her work clothes... she goes to say something just as tim shoves a bag in her face...

"I packed for you, what would you do without me huh?" HE smiles.

"Thanks Tim" she blushes and runs off to the arena. Tim turns around to the kids,

"WHO WANTS HOT DOGS!?!" all the kids cheer

"I want a burger" says one of them,

"You will have a burger and you will like it..." says Tim, he watches Elz running in the distance "Good luck girl, you'll need it..."
Back to top Go down
http://thecynicalduelist.blogspot.com
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:05 am

Zero enters the arena,watching all the crowd still commenting on the last duel,then he heards the announcement of a tournament taking place
"Sounds interesting,but still,that Markus guy gives me the creeps,somehow i dont feel this is going to be a common tournament"

Zero stands still for a moment,thinking what to do...

"i Guess I'm gonna let this tournament pass,but I'll stick around,it will be fun to watch others due for a change"

Zero then starts looking for a comfortable seat
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:11 am

Lance goes to register for the tournament.
"What a long line...ohh well,it worth it...."
After 30 minutes of standing Lance finally gets to register.
He walks his way up the steps and sat back down to his spot and waits as he stares at the sky watching birds chirp,making a melody.
Back to top Go down
Nobody
WDA Member
WDA Member
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:29 am

The whole city was raging about a certain competition where the winner would take on the Pro League's champion. Gabriel went to the Arena for the competition, he wasn't really hoping he could win since the chances of beating so many duelists were pretty slim, and even then facing the champion and winning would be almost impossible. For him it was just an opportunity to meet good duelists and have fun.

After a long while stand in in line finally his turn to register came, the actual registration was quick enough to make him wonder how in the world it took so long to get there and it still left him some time before everyone else was done registering. Gabriel went on to take a seat and wait patiently, turning his head now and then so see what kinds of people were entering the competition.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:20 pm

Core looks around. "Hey its people I know.." Core spots a couple of friends. "Elz, throw me a hot-dog!!"
"This is gonna be the funniest thing I've ever done. I'll be able to show how skilled I am. Even though I'm so sure I will not win this tournament." Core starts looking around, again.

The whole arena was full of talking people. It was noisy. Everyone couldn't wait 'till it starts.
"Hey.. Wait a sec. Where are my contacts? I can't see."
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:00 pm

Lance spots his friends and joins them.
"Good day Core,"Lance says at Core
He sits next to Core,hoping not to get Cores crumbles on him.
Lance opens his deck box and look at his cards....
"I am hoping to show talent with theses guys....."
......ishki
......ishki...
The deck he has owned since his childhood.
As Core was about to see his cards,Lance puts them back in the box.
Core gives Lance a look and continues eating and munching on his corn dog.
Back to top Go down
SymphonicHero
WDA Member
WDA Member
SymphonicHero

Waifu : SymphonicHero

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:12 pm

"I'll win this tournament for sure, thanks to the changes I made to my deck!" Elliot said out loud as he drives up to the arena. Once arriving he makes his signature entrance, a gust of wind, fluttering rose petals, and a flash of light. He walks over to the sign-up area while his bodyguards push the crowd away. He writes down his name on the sign up sheet and moves over to the bleachers, were his guards form a square around him and set up a confy chair for him to sit on while he waits. "Could you bring me a hotdog?" he asks one of the guards. "You know you can't eat food that wasn't made under our supervision, sir" the guard responded. "UUUGH, fine, be that way!" Elliot yelled back. "Man, I really wanted to try one of those hotdogs" Elliot thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:45 pm

Core looks up, he heard something Lance say that caught his ears.
"I am hoping to show talent with theses guys....."
......ishki
......ishki...
------
"Did you just say Gishki, Lance? I've always wanted to duel those water guys." Core continues crawling on the floor, looking for his contacts. "Man, I can't go register for my entry if I can't find my damn contacts!!" 'Sigh' "I'll just go register right now." Core runs off.
"Im back, I registered!"
"Lance, have you seen my contacts anywhere? If I can find my contacts, I may have to resort to my glasses. :x "People mock me when I have glasses on.."
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

Waifu : The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:33 am

Elz, slowly gets changed in the girls bathroom being careful not to dirty her work clothes [flashback to chat with tim] "heh those guys..." she thinks happily to herself, she hears a cheer of the crowd and heads off to the registration table...

[MEANWHILE IN THE CROWD]

"NO YOU CANT HAVE A BURGER FOR THE LAST TIME!!!" shouts tim, "Now eat your hotdog and like it!!!" he then sips calmly from his drink...

"Cmon Elz you can do this..." he thinks in a concerned manor.

[Back to ELZ]

"thank you miss, your deck is registered good luck" smiles the secretary,

"thanks!" elz says politely, as she walks away she can't help but feel eyes following her, it may be down to her revealing outfit but she couldn't care, she was out to win, as the only girl in the tournament she knew what she had to do...
Back to top Go down
http://thecynicalduelist.blogspot.com
Leo
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leo

Achievement Points : 3
Waifu : Leo

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:45 am

After hearing about it while watching tv, Leo had rushed over to the Duel Arena.
"I hope Im not to late to registar." As he says this he walks more casually to find the registration table.

After he had found the registration table, he decided to go and sit down at a bench to await the start of the tournament. " To think that my Morphtronics can have a chance to win a tournament...This will be fun." As he was thinking this to himself he found a seat and sat down with out saying a word to anyone.
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:01 am

Lance hears Core mubling about something.
"Ohh so you've lost your contacts?"
"Sorry,but I havent seen it."
Core runs off to register and he sees more of his friends and...Elz!
"Hiya Elizabeth!" Lance waves at Elz as he grins.
He also sees Leo enter the arena.
"Wow,now everyone is coming here,I wonder where Jack is..."
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:35 am

Sentan walked into domino city's duel arena. He saw it was packed. Not that he had excpected otherwise. Sentan was here to make a name for himself. Right now he was a nobody but if he won this tournament he could be someone. He looked down at his deck holder. In there was his key tool's. He walked over to the registration booth not saying a word to anybody. He saw no familiar faces. He had no idea if this was gonna be hard or easy.

"well this is going to be fun atleast" he whisperd to hiself.

He didnt blend in that much he knew because he was to only one not chatting to somebody else. He registerd himself then sat down , hunched over , looking at the floor. He was trying to listen in on who he should look out fro in the up coming matches.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:23 am

Still sitting on the bench ,saving his words and energy for the tournament, Jason saw more people register for the tournament including a lady who wore quite something. Jason couldn't wait until the tournament got started because he wasn't sure he could contain his excitement much longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominio City - Duel Arena
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next