World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dominio City - Hospital

Go down 
+8
Bakura Normal
Neku Sakuraba
Dragonclaw
RD
Unknown
psychoturtle
The Cynical Duelist
7h3 J0|{3r
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Jokercard

Dominio City - Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Dominio City - Hospital   Dominio City - Hospital EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:58 am

This is the dominio City hospital, where all injured and sick people go.

Dominio City - Hospital University_College_Hospital_-_New_Building_-_London_-_020504
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

Waifu : The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Hospital   Dominio City - Hospital EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:30 am

The halls were quiet for all but the coughing of sick patients, Tim entered into the main reception wielding a bouquet of Roses and a bottle of red wine.

"Excuse me could you tell me where Elizabeth Andrea Miguel is please?" He asked the receptionist. She looked up with a sodden face, like you had just asked to see someone who had died.

"O...of course Sir one moment" She clacked away at her keyboard searching out Elz's details on the system."She's in ward D-3 room 17. I'm so sorry..." She sighed. Tim met her statement with a smile, looking strong.

"D-3? So third floor, block 3" He had to keep repeating to not forget. The Domino City hospital was so big if you took a wrong turn you could be lost forever, tim entered the lift and pressed the 3 button, telling it to head for the 3rd floor. He looked down at the items he'd bought to place at Elz's bed side, he wondered what was the point if she was out cold, she can't appreciate things in a Coma...

The Lift came to a halt, he followed the sign that pointed towards D-3 and headed down the sanitised hallways. The smell of bleach filled his nostrils, an all too familiar smell from a few years ago. But thats another story. He approached D block and entered through the double doors. The Hall was filled with light from the window at the end wall, the sounds of mourning relatives filled his ears, another all too familiar sound. He made his way slowly down the corridor to Elizabeths room. He took a deep breath, and pushed open the door.
Back to top Go down
http://thecynicalduelist.blogspot.com
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Hospital   Dominio City - Hospital EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:51 am

(right now my character isn't in a part of the city,he's where all the bad guys are before they teleport to a part of the city)

Jack was pissed about the loss of Seth bad enough,but when he found out Markus,he was furious.

''Damn...things are not going as planned,we lost 3 agents. ARGH! Luckily,I have a backup plan,I will just teleport to the hospital and return Elizabeth with my Millenium Rod...she can't resist while she's in a coma...I will bring her back,and use her again. She proved she can defeat duelists easily,and I will make her prove it again,and again. Hospital it is,hehehehe.''

*hospital*

Jack teleported to the hospital using the Millenium Goblet Markus left him. He used his Rod's power on the receptionist,using the Rod discretely so nobody would notice,and he asked her whispering:

''Tell me where is Elizabeth Miguel...''

Under mind control,she was forced to reply.

''D-3...rr...room 17.''

Jack let her go.

''Thank you. Hehehe...''

Jack used the elevator,to avoid using his Millienium items in public. When he got in front of the door,he looked both sides and behind him,noticing nobody around. Enters the room,and sees Elizabeth laying down and Tim,her manager already at the entrance.

''Step away from her!'' Jack aggressively said to Tim. ''She is coming with me,as Master Markus desired before he was defeated!''
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Hospital   Dominio City - Hospital EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:19 am

Jason's pillar of light shone inside the building in front of the receptionist's desk. Jason collapsed on the smooth, clean floor.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Hospital   Dominio City - Hospital EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:58 am

Hunter walking in carrying Seth

"Some one help me! I have someone who was out cold on the streets! Can Someone help me! PLEASE!"

After they took Seth away Hunter Asks what room Jason Zen was in he started moving to D-3 room 19. Hunter moves to the elevator and is rising to the 3rd floor.

"man good thing no one asked about my arm."

Hunter walks to the end of the hall way when he heard something. Hunter heard yelling from 2 rooms away from Jason's room. Since the door was open Hunter looks in the crack to see someone with a dark look standing holding something while in the bed was RoRo!

"Damn it no!"

Hunter comes in. and begins to activate his duel disk while yelling

"You and you're damn shadow duelist horde come on already!"
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Hospital   Dominio City - Hospital EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:05 am

''Fool. Back off. I am not here to play with you,in a hospital...people are sick here. Hehehe. I am sorry,Tim,Hunter,but you make me speed up a little,I got what I wanted,and don't worry,I will be back for all of you,Master Markus would be proud. I will show him what is true leadership! Elizabeth will go with me,watch out for yourselves...all of you!'' Jack holds the speech then gives out a maniac laugh and creates a small Shadow barrier as if he was gonna engage in the duel,but he grabs Elizabeth's hand and teleports away.

Hospital > Secret Area where the Millenium Item duelists stay before they spawn in a part of the city.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Hospital   Dominio City - Hospital EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:15 am

"Damn it..... Tim i'm sorry but it seems Elz is back with them, I will do my best to get her back. I promise you."

Hunter leaves the room, he visits Jason and Seth since now they're both in the hospital.

"Damn it i have to tell the others!"

Hunter runs out but runs into Core

"Come on we need to head back to base get everyone!"

Hospital -------> To the other resistance in the other areas (City Center, Business District, High Rise, Downtown, and The Slums)
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Hospital   Dominio City - Hospital EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:25 am

Core walked into the hospital. He walked to the reciptionist and asked, "Excuse me sir, but in which room is Jason Zen in?" The man replied, "It is in D-3, room 17. Man, alot of people are coming to visit him. He must have lots of friends." Core said, "Thank you sir, and yes. I'm one of his friends."
Core walked into the elevator and went up to the third floor. When he walked out, he heard Hunter's voice. Core started running to the source of the voice. "No running!", a nurse yelled. "Sorry!!" Core reached the room where Hunter was in. There was a flash of light. He kicked the door open, and saw a empty bed, with Hunter standing near it. "Ok?! What happened here?!"
"Come on we need to head back to base get everyone!", Hunter yelled. Core ran with him.
(Hospital -> Currently following, Hunter Riser)
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Hospital   Dominio City - Hospital EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:37 pm

(Not at hospital yet)

Hunter still running with Elz in this arms starts to feel the burn on his right arm and begins to feel the strain of the Shadow Games on his body. suddenly an ambulance pulls up next to Hunter. Paramedics got out and asked what happened.

"I really don't know but she was kidnapped from the hospital, her name is Elizabeth Miguel, I believe she's in a state of comatose? I'm not sure. Can you help me?"

Hunter and the paramedics loaded Elz into the ambulance when a paramedic noticed Hunter's arm. After loading Elz into the ambulance Hunter was heading back to the City Center but the paramedics stopped him and put him into the ambulance saying they're takeing him in for his arm.

(Now at the hospital)
Elz was taken back to her room and was confirmed she's in a coma. Hunter was taken to have his arm examined. Hunter keeps arguing he's fine. All Hunter's results were at a critical level. In response to the results Hunter's things are taken from him and he was stuck in a hospital room.

"Damn it, I'm trying to save people but yet i'm treated like i need saving.... *Sigh* i don't even get my decks or my trunk that i keep in my backpack. I wonder how the others are doing.. And damn it it's my fault Elz is like that for the second time! This time is even more serious! Hunter get a hold of yourself."

Hunter getting up looks around for something to wrap his arm. As soon as he found some he wrapped his arm and walked out of his room, He visited Jason and Seth and peaked into Elz's room seeing Tim had come and visited and it seem he fell asleep. Hunter roams the halls looking for the place they took his stuff to. Hunter walked around endlessly following the directions indicators at every corner.

"This will take awhile"
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Hospital   Dominio City - Hospital EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:24 am

"Well,i finally made it"

Zero takes Lance to the hospital,then the paramedics take care of him

"it was a long walk,to be sure"

Then Zero stood there,looking for a vending machine at the lobby,when he noticed there wasn't any

"Might as well search for one"

And then,Zero strated wandering through the hospital
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Hospital   Dominio City - Hospital EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:28 am

Hunter continues walking and looking when he runs into Zero

"Zero! What's up man?"

Zero looking at hunter

"Oh yeah they dragged me in there and took my stuff, wanna help me get it all back?"

Hunter looks at Zero waiting for what he'll say.
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Hospital   Dominio City - Hospital EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:37 am

"i guess we should,but do you have any idea where your things could be?"

Hunter:No i dont,that's why we are going to search for them

"ok,my bad,but we should hurry,those shadow duelists aren't going to wait for us to get this done"
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Hospital   Dominio City - Hospital EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:52 am

"Yeah i agree, Let's go"

Hunter now running down the hall and looking at the labels of every door when Hunter and Zero cam to a door labeled item storage.

"Any chance my stuff is in there"

Zero: You never no unless you try

"Alright, it's locked..... stand back"

Hunter with a bare feet lifts one of his feet and kicks the door open. Hunter rushes into the room to find it was filled with cabinets labeled with room numbers. Hunter runs round looking for his room number while Zero was at the door watching. Hunter finds his cabinet and opens it to find his stuff.

"OH YEAH SCORE!!!! Everything of mine is here!"

Hunter takes out his stuff puts it all on his pants, shoes, shirt, jacket, messenger bag, duel blade , and his belt.

"Alright time to get out of here! Let's go Zero!"

Hunter and Zero runs from the room with no proof they were there, run into the elevator and gets down to the ground floor and make it outside and sees 2 motorcycles across the street.

"Zero you thinking what i'm thinking?"

Hunter showing Zero what he means with the motorcycles

Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Hospital   Dominio City - Hospital EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:39 am

"Card game on Motorcycles???"

Hunter:What?

"Nothing,thinking out loud,anyway,if you can turn them on,then let's take 'em,but i want to make this clear,under normal circumstances,i wouldn't do this,Ok?"
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Hospital   Dominio City - Hospital EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:47 am

"Hey! First off we'll bring them back! second i wouldn't either but come on do you really think either of use has the energy to run back to the others! Card game on motorcycles? If only! Anyway let's go! We got to get back to the others!"

Hunter walks over to the motorcycles looks at them and turns to Zero.

"They aren't going to run.... they're both missing a part each and the keys are in the ignition, i'm guessing the person who left them here was trying to get rid of it reason why they're next to dumpsters. Let me do something."

Hunter digs through the dumpster find some things mess with both motorcycles and starts both and both end up running.

"Don't ask me to fix you're stuff i read how to fix motorcycles in a magazine"
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Hospital   Dominio City - Hospital EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:02 am

"Very well,we shall not waste any more time"

Hunter: Now you're talking!

Then Hunter and Zero both mount on the motorcycles and ride them,hoping to still find people on the city center

Hospital ==(on motorcycles,wooot!)==>City Center
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Hospital   Dominio City - Hospital EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:03 am

"Now your talking!"

Hunter Mounts a motorcycle and rides off with Zero

Hunter revs the engine a few time and then rides off, noticing the fix me made made them sound like new.

Hospital ------on a motorcycle-----> City Center
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Hospital   Dominio City - Hospital EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:17 am

Sentan finally made it to the hospital. Meanwhile Nearly everyone had left.

"say wa . Dang . Guess its back to the city centre to see if there is any more shadow duels going on again."
Sentan jumped on a bus and header into the centre.

Hospital >>>>>> centre
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Hospital   Dominio City - Hospital EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:43 am

"Miss,seriously,for the fifth time,i really don't know who this guy is or what had happened to him"

So...are you telling me that you just found and picked up a total stranger on your motorcycle,and brought it here,mister?

"Basically...yes"

Zero had arrived about an hour ago bringing the uncouncious body of Abyius,he decided not to reveal the identity of Abyius,he thought he would save some truble that way,but i looks like he was wrong

After disscusing with the nurse,he decided to stay on the lobby,finding a seat and taking a nap there

-A few hours later-

Zero wakes up by a sudden message

Spoiler:

"Come on,cut me some slack!"

At the same time,the nurse from before came to talk to Zero

"Something's the matter miss?"

Well,not really,we haven't been able to find out the reason why your "friend" is unconcious,but he somehow seems out of trouble or anything

"Very well,anyway,i need to be somewhere else,but i need to ask a favor of yours,this is my mobile phone number,please call me if the situation changes"

As Zero was about to leave

Mister,tell me the truth,is that person a friend of yours?

"I prefer to answer that some other time"

Then Zero exited the hospital and mounted his motorcycle,riding towards the Duel Arena,where everything started..and had to end
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Hospital   Dominio City - Hospital EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:47 am

The sun is up... we've been at it all night but it was a long night... The sun came up, a while ago. I think it was up while I was dueling, but I can't remember. Soon I'd have to be someplace else. But for now, I have to make sure that the kid will be ok, that's the second one I am responsible for getting in this state...
"There buddy, let me help with that."
"Thank you, can you put him on my back?"
That was the taxi driver, knowing domino city, asking for an ambulance would take longer since there were taxis right out of the arena, and it looks like the kid is stable. That being said the taxi is an unexpected expense...
"How much is it?"
"No, don't mention it, take care of the kid, I don't want money for this."
Aaaaand it's an expense I dodged. Thank you nice taxi driver.

I go into the hospital and approach the nurse at the reception
"Exuse me can you-"
"Another one?! How many does this make?"
"What do you mean?"
"Since yesterday night they keep bringing people in a comatose state. No important injuries, nothing has been diagnosed, they randomly go to sleep, they randomly wake up! Everyone is so worried... It hits people of all ages and gender, anyone could be next! Could it be contagious? We are all in danger aren't we?!"
No... sorry... I guess it's kinda our fault... but... no... you are safe... I think... sorry doctors... sorry people who worry... but please stop trying to figure it out... you are safe... don't worry... sorry...

I inwardly apologise to all medical staff, of course when these shadow duels have those consequences the doctors would be baffled, not to mention the lack of other signs would make them worried, but what can I do, let's hope it ends soon. Well, I know I'm safe, but they don't I guess. And I won't be telling them of course.

"Well, is there some place I should be taking him?"
"D-3, room 17, that's where we are keeping all of them to figure it out."
All in the same place... that sounds dangerous... for me...
"I'll take care of his admition but you have to tell me his name."
Oh, his name, that's... what was his name again? I never learned, did I...
"Well, thing is... I don't know his name..."
The young woman eyes me suspiciously... Can't blame her...
"Could you at least tell me how he collapsed? We haven't got a single straight answer about it yet!"
Well, I can't exactly tell her it was a card game...
"Apple overdose."
"'Apple overdose'?"
"Apple overdose."
"..."

I think the last shred of trust she had in me is gone...
"Well then, nurse Steve, I will be taking him to D-3 17 as instructed. Cya!"
Aaaaand I quickly go upstairs to leave the kid. But if everyone is there... Well, let's hope Tim is sleeping. By the way, isn't Steve a strange name for a woman? Well, I guess that's the least of my worries.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Hospital   Dominio City - Hospital EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:02 pm

Core drove into the parking lot. 2 people noticed Hunter on his back, "Dooon't worry, he ain't dead. Just in a partial coma state." He grabbed hunter, and walked into the hospital.
Core saw Alex inside the hospital, "Ungh.." He walked over to the counter and said, "Mam, can to please take my friend to a saf-"
The nurse looked angry. "Dear lord, another one?! Take him up to D-3, room 17!! At least tell me you know his name!"
"Yes, his name is Hunter Riser. He's a good friend of mine... Wait, one more thing. Can I get a stretcher for him?"
Core was in the elevator, backed up by a nurse. Kinda of a very awkward silence here..
He walked to the room D-3 Room 17. Core pushed open the door. "Ohh dear god." Everyones bodies were on beds. Mostly the shadow duelists. He placed Hunter on a bed. "Wait, i'm forgetting something.. WHERES THE GOBLET?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Hospital   Dominio City - Hospital EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:19 pm

Just as I'm about to step outside the room a hyper kid comes in with another guy unconscious.
Core wrote:
"Ohh dear god." Everyones bodies were on beds. Mostly the shadow duelists. He placed Hunter on a bed. "Wait, i'm forgetting something.. WHERES THE GOBLET?!?!"
"Will you quiet down kid? This is a hospital, if you have no sympathy for the patients could you at least respect the people who worry? If it's the golden cup that big Taint pulled out, I'd guess it poofed away just like the others (is what I'm guessing, if thats not what happen we edit I guess), century items do that apparently... Now if you have to be hyper do it outside... I'm assuming you are up to date with things. Once you step out of the room as well there is something I want to ask you."
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Hospital   Dominio City - Hospital EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:43 pm

"Well, you think i'm not worried? My friends are in a fricken coma! I'm sure I do have sympathy!" Core stared at Alex. "Once you step out of the room as well there is something I want to ask you.", Alex said.
Core stepped out of the room. "Soo, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Hospital   Dominio City - Hospital EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Zero arrived to the hospital,Core had already entered the Hospital before him

"Whew,is this the...third time i came to this lace,and everything in a single night"

Then Zero aproached to the deck,where a nurse was

"Sorry,by any chance have an Hyper kid brought someone in a coma state"

-Someone?,SOMEONE?!!,people have just been bringing people in a coma state since yesterday,what is wrong with them we do not know!!!-

(Sorry,but you would tell me crazy if i told ya this is the result of some card games)

"Well,can you tell me to which room is the last guys that came in?"

-...D-3, room 17-

"Thanks"

And then,Zero went to the room 17,there as the door was opening he Saw Alex and Core exiting the room

-"Soo, what's up?",Core said-

"It's the same question i have,what's up? where the Goblet or the real Markus Taint is by now,or do you have any idea?"
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Hospital   Dominio City - Hospital EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:19 pm

"Be quiet in the hospital dammit... Anyways, as I said, the gold cup along with the gold key that kid had disappeared after he lost. Don't ask me how. I saw no big Taint, the cup was with the kid when we played. So, does any of you know how many are left now? I'd rather I didn't stay here smelling disinfectant if there are more to find."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Hospital   Dominio City - Hospital Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominio City - Hospital
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next