World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dominio City - The Slums

Go down 
+9
Neku Sakuraba
AsianShadow
Bakura Normal
Dragonclaw
RD
Kimo Force
raye
Vaati
7h3 J0|{3r
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Jokercard

Dominio City - The Slums Empty
PostSubject: Dominio City - The Slums   Dominio City - The Slums EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:26 pm

The slums is the area where the lower class members of Dominio City live, small houses all tightly packed in together, some of them falling apart everytime the front door opens. There a very little shops in this area though there are always a large amount of duels happening in this area as the kids use it as a source of entertainment, they don't use duel disks but game mats can be seen in the hands of every child walking around the area.

Dominio City - The Slums 2847179200067983183S600x600Q85
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com
Vaati
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
Vaati

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - The Slums   Dominio City - The Slums EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:26 am

*Zera unfolds his map*

(This should be Dominio City, but I don't recognize it from the pictures I've seen. There's supposed to be a lot of people here since there's a great tournament here, but this place is too quiet.)

Hey you there, can I ask you something? Can you tell me where Dominio City is? There's supposed to be a tournament there and I'd like to participate.
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - The Slums   Dominio City - The Slums EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:33 am

"Yes you are in Domino City, but the tourney you are looking for is in the arena. Do you need some help getting there and if you hop in my car and ill drive you there but if you dont hurry registrations will be closed and you wont be able to participate."
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - The Slums   Dominio City - The Slums EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:15 am

Since there seems to be no response from the guy AJ was trying to help out he noticed that the tourney had already started and that i was involve and i noticed that it will be a free-for-all tourney.

So he told the stranger "Sorry i couldnt help you out and sorry that you missed the tourney but there will be a next time until then later."

I am heading off to the duel arena to find my oppponent and to start on my career.

Drives off in his Corvette and heads for the Duel Arena
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
Vaati

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - The Slums   Dominio City - The Slums EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:37 am

"hey but you didn't tell your..."

Before Zera could tell anything AJ already left in his corvette.

"I guess the best thing I could do is head into the direction where the corvette went. He said something about an Arena, but it's nowhere to be found on the map"

*Zera watches the back of the map*

"That explains everything. This map is out of 1964. I guess the Arena wasn't build yet. Let's walk, maybe I will bump into someone who isn't in a hurry like that other guy"

*Vaati left the slums and headed towards the Arena, walking*
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - The Slums   Dominio City - The Slums EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:40 pm

As soon as both strangers were gone, I gently tip-toed out of the orphanage. I'm not one who usually enjoys direct contact, and tourists are no different. Anyways, I was quite curious about this Blue Sirius card I got in the mail. Just who did it belong to? And what did the letter mean when it said "your inheritence"? Didn't my parents die when I was born?
Questions, questions. I knew where I had to go, and it was straight to Kaiba Corp itself. I'm not dumb enough to wave the card around and jump up and down all giddy-like, but I could act like some sort of curious student who wants to find out more about these strange "rumors". I had recognized the card's serial number, so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle in case they asked for an identification code. I can't let anybody from the Slums see me or I'll be in deep waste matter. Lower-class citizens stay were they are, like pigs in a farm, or so says our humble government. Thankfully, I don't look much like a lower-class citizen thanks to the satchel and headsets, but if I'm ever spotted leaving a structure from this district, it's game over for me.
So I quietly walked down the small staircase to the front door while swishing my head left and right for the first sight of trouble. When I assured to myself that the coast was clear, I turned to my left toward the right side of the building and walked over to the road behind the orphanage. It was completely deserted on a day like this since everybody was busy watching the duel finals back in the city center, but that's absolutely not where I'm headed. I mean, really quiet. Too quiet actually. There were no wheeled vehicles whatsoever on the road. I sat down with my back to the fence of the orphanage building behind my back. I took a quick nap for about half an hour, until a sudden car horn woke me up from my dreams, and there it was.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - The Slums   Dominio City - The Slums EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:05 am

Hunter finally makes it to the Slums and it's still night time. Never being in this area of town he didn't know what to expect. Hunter gets off this skate board and begins to walk around. Hunter comes to and intersection where a car passed him and it stopped before completely making it across the intersection makes a sharp turn and now the lights where on Hunter. While in mid turn other set of lights turned on showing it was sector security!

Hunter thought to himself, "I'm screwed!"

Someone gets out but the lights are so blinding to Hunter he lowers his head and slips on his sunglasses and looks up he still couldn't see the person behind the door of the car.

Hunter yelled," What do you want with me?!"

His reply to that was," What are you doing here?"

Hunter replied," You know the strange events that happened recently at the Duel Arena?"

"I don't care you scum, you're coming with me!", he said back.

Hunter now stuck between a wall and a hard place, he has a cop on his tail, he's possibly under arrest, and The destruction of the world is at stack. Hunter activates his duel disk.

"Elemental Hero The Shining! let's go!"

Hunter after summoning "The Shining" with his holographic light now blinding the cop, Hunter makes it away to an empty and abandon parking building.

"That was close! Seems like I'm not welcomed here."

Hunter still trying to find trouble with the people with the items moves to the roof of the building and looks over the Slum area for anything. After doing this and laying on the ground he begins to wonder.

"Are they really trying to make us tired to make this easy for them or are they just planning something? Are they just hiding among us?"

Hunter falls asleep while looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - The Slums   Dominio City - The Slums EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:18 am

Core walking into The Slums. "Ahhh, home." Core walked around, looking for his apartment. Then suddenly, Core tripped over someone sleeping on the floor. Core looked at the person, it was Hunter! Core shook Hunter awake. "You idiot! Don't sleep now! Markus and his band of goons could be after us, follow me! Lets go to my apartment!"

Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - The Slums   Dominio City - The Slums EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:23 am

"Dude! How'd you find me up here?! It means that cop could find me!"

Hunter gets off the ground

"You are right though, let's go back to your place right now it's better than being on this roof top."

Hunter now standing up grabbing his stuff and follows Core back to his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - The Slums   Dominio City - The Slums EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:28 am

"Aw come on Hunter, the Slums is not really that big. Besides, this is my shortcut to my apartment! First, we go to the third floor. Then we jump off! And land on top of my apartment block!" He jumped off the building and landed on his apartment block 8 feet away. Core opened his window from the outside, and hopped in. Core saw Hunter still standing.
"Are you going to jump or not?!"
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - The Slums   Dominio City - The Slums EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:39 am

"Hey i guess it works"

Hunter Jumps and enters with Core into his apartment
After Hunter gets in he closes the window and then stands there.

"The slums may not be a big place but there are a lot of people living here so it is a target. and Dude you can't really see me in the High Rise area at this time come on look at me i look like I'll trying to break in over there. There should be no one in the business district at this time unless they work late, and down town is my other option but considering that 2 of the 6 missing duelist came from there i doubt they'll still be there. So in short my best bet to find someone is in the slums."

Hunter turns around and looks out the window

"Is this the only window in your apartment? You can't really see anything out of this window."

Hunter reaches behind him in his jacket and pulls out and energy drink, Hunter opens it and begins to sip it.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - The Slums   Dominio City - The Slums EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:00 am

"Well, if we are going to search for the items, might as well look in the High Rise. But with your clothing problem, it is a problem... Hm.." A light bulb appeared above Core's head. "Ah ha!" Core ran into his closet and grabbed a clean jacket. "Here, wear this, our body sizes are almost the same, so you'll most likely fit this."
"So here is, the plan." Core gave Hunter a walkie talkie he had stored in his closet. "You'll go to the High Rise, with your jacket on though. Search for the items, maybe if we see a duelist (Zero, Sentan, ETC) we know and trust, bring them here. Of course, through the secret way in. I'f you see anything suspicious, talk to me through the walkie talkies."
"If you need me, I'll be at the downtown area of Domino City." Core jumps out of his window.
(The Slums, -> Downtown)
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - The Slums   Dominio City - The Slums EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:08 am

Hunter now alone empty out his current jack it and put it into the messenger bag that is hidden while wearing the jacket puts on Core's jacket puts on the messenger bag on clips the walkie talkie to his belt and heads out through the window. When he jumps off the building again and lands on the second floor of the Parking Building, skates boards his what out now with a hat and his sunglasses off. Hunter still worried about the cop from sector security heads to the high rise area.

The Slums ---> High Rise
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - The Slums   Dominio City - The Slums EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:07 pm

Dragonclaw wrote:
"Well, if we are going to search for the items, might as well look in the High Rise. But with your clothing problem, it is a problem... Hm.." A light bulb appeared above Core's head. "Ah ha!" Core ran into his closet and grabbed a clean jacket. "Here, wear this, our body sizes are almost the same, so you'll most likely fit this."
"So here is, the plan." Core gave Hunter a walkie talkie he had stored in his closet. "You'll go to the High Rise, with your jacket on though. Search for the items, maybe if we see a duelist (Zero, Sentan, ETC) we know and trust, bring them here. Of course, through the secret way in. I'f you see anything suspicious, talk to me through the walkie talkies."
"If you need me, I'll be at the downtown area of Domino City." Core jumps out of his window.
(The Slums, -> Downtown)
RagingDarkness94051 wrote:
Hunter now alone empty out his current jack it and put it into the messenger bag that is hidden while wearing the jacket puts on Core's jacket puts on the messenger bag on clips the walkie talkie to his belt and heads out through the window. When he jumps off the building again and lands on the second floor of the Parking Building, skates boards his what out now with a hat and his sunglasses off. Hunter still worried about the cop from sector security heads to the high rise area.

The Slums ---> High Rise

2 and a Half Hours later...
--------------------------------------------------
Core was holding Zero. Zero was defeated in a shadow game with Elz, his current state, is unknown. "Man, where is my apartment?!" Core ran around the Slums. Finally, he saw a parking garage, "Theres the shortcut." Core ran into the garage and ran up the stairs, trying not to drop Zero at the same time.
Core reached the 3rd floor, he saw the area where he needed to jump. "Damn it, I should have thought this through.... I have to jump!" He took 5 steps back, and leaped! "Oh no! Im not going to make it!"
Core landed on the roof of the apartment building, barely missing by a couple inches. He put Zero on the roof for a while. He opened the lone window of the apartment, picked up Zero, and leaped in. Core then put Zero on his bed. "Man, Zero was no match for Elz. We have to get more skilled at dueling!"
Core grabbed his walkie-talkie. "Hunter, this is Core. Get your ass to The Slums, NOW! Bring Sentan, if you can!"
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - The Slums   Dominio City - The Slums EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Hunter hears Core on the walkie talkie Still running he replies

"Dude i saw the shadow game but anyway me and Sentan are on our way we're just making it to the parking garage."

Hunter forgetting which floor he jumped off before he jumped off the 4th floor and hit the ground hard. Sentan followed. Landing pretty close to the window.

Hunter slips in with Sentan still following. As soon as he's in his eyes fall on Zero.

"Core i thought you were dueling, but it seems Zero was and he lost, didn't he? DIDN'T HE?!"
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - The Slums   Dominio City - The Slums EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:42 pm

"Sadly, Zero lost. Well, I was about to duel , but Zero dueled instead. Man." Core looked extremely sad. "I should have been the one that lost.." Core sat on a chair. "Man, Elz was way more powerful than before. That necklace, it possessed her. Instead of pink hair, it was silver. Man, i've got a extremely bad feeling that everyone that was hit by those pillars of light, are possessed too. Even Jack and Jason...."
"We are fighting a losing war, straight from start. Not exactly from what I though would happen, but we still have to try." Core grabbed his X-Saber monsters from his deck. In his hands were his favorite monsters, Faultroll, Airbellum, Boggart Knight, Pashuul, Fulhelmknight, and his Synchro Monsters. "Don't worry guys, we'll save everyone, it won't be happening anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - The Slums   Dominio City - The Slums EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:52 pm

"How many of us are are actually fighting this war?! We already lost someone and that was Zero!"

Hunter kicks a wall and around,noticing that's only 3 people still able to duel in the room.

"We had 4 and now we're only down to 3! We lost the battle but not the war not yet."

"The only thing i know about the necklace is that it shows whoever is wearing it the future. Only thing i know."

Hunter now thinking with only 3 people still up against a group of seven.

"The duels are going to take a lot out of us, and they can't do anything to us unless they duel us, i suggest everyone get some rest it's nearly morning. I'll take first watch."

Hunter sits by the window not opening it and not going out side watches the outside.
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - The Slums   Dominio City - The Slums EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:08 pm

------------------------------------------------------

Off in the distance, one of the skyscrapers can be seen to have a purple smokish ball around it covering the top few floors, thunder and lightning can be seen and heard around the building as the sky darkens further as dark clouds spread out from above the skyscraper.

-----------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - The Slums   Dominio City - The Slums EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Core falls asleep on a chair.
5 Hours later
--------------------------------------------------
'Yawn'. Core woke up, "Hunter, go to sleep, i'll watch till morning. I'm already used to these "Staying up all night things". I've had lots of expirience with it, back when my parents treated me like a slave....
"Man, I wonder if my parents miss me, or are they happy? Anyway, they treated me like slaves anyways..." Core looked out of the window. He saw something, that is not good.... "What the fu**?! Its a, another shadow game going on!!" Core looked at Hunter, who was listening to Core the whole time. "Look at this!"
"Thats it, im going to see what is happening!" Core opened the window, and starting running, jumping, and landing on rooftops.

(The Slums -> High Rise)
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - The Slums   Dominio City - The Slums EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:23 pm

"It seems i missed someone in the High Rise, if anything i bet it's Abyius! But seeing the means the second duel of this war... Abyius you better win you son of the bast**** that is started this war! We can't lose another in this war!"

Hunter pulling out his deck looks at all his Elemental Heroes.

"Sigh..... You guys you're true test is yet to happen and i won't let you guys down as long as you guys don't let me down."

Hunter looks at Zero.

"I'm going to get you back Zero. You fought hard but you know Elz was just better.... Elz i don't know the extent of your powers but I know it's going to be even tougher to beat you know that we know it's you and you have the necklace!"

Hunter looks at everyone.

"Core I'm going with you! This place is well hidden so let's go I'm leave Sentan there asleep he look beat!"

The slums ----> High Rise
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - The Slums   Dominio City - The Slums EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:07 am

----------------------
Markus Taints voice booms around the entire city once again " I know your out their duelists, there is no point in hiding, if you dont try and defend the city I will take it that you are surrendering and the city will be mine. The security bureau will fall to my duelists soon and then their will be nothing to stop me!"

------------------------
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - The Slums   Dominio City - The Slums EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:48 am

Core jumped in through the window. "...." Core saw Sentan was gone. "Crap, don't tell me he left... Oh well, if I better start training and recruiting, hiding at the same time of course. But, what should I bring with me?" Core looked around, kicking the items on the floor. "Heeey, is that my other deck?" Core carefully inspected it, "Yea, it is."
"Man, I've got a bad feeling something bad is about to happen. It always seems to happen at these times, its like. The world is just like a story, being typed, and typed again. Ohhh, shut up Core." Core jumped out of the window.

(The Slum -> ???)
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - The Slums   Dominio City - The Slums EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:24 am

Sentan woke up from a little nap after he had planned some places to go. He grabed his deck and looked through it, his gravekeepers looked in prime position, with that Sentan set off, but the moment he left the safehold he saw the shadows. Sentan sprinted activating his disk on the way just incase.

Slums >>>> business district
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - The Slums   Dominio City - The Slums EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:56 am

Lance finally caught up to Core.
Lance stood by a wall to catch his breath.
"Hey,Core!!"
Lance yelled at Core as he sees him about to leave to another area.
"Man,Core,you cannot stay put can you?"
Lance runs towards Core.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - The Slums   Dominio City - The Slums EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:18 am

"Lance, your alive? Follow me." Core lead Lance into the Vanguard's secret base. "Lance, uhh. Lets say something bad happened. "Wait, here and keep a eye over Zero." Core pointed at Zero, who lay on the bed, pale looking. "When he wakes up, tell him. Elz has been defeated so Hunter has been revived too. Also, ask him about the Vanguards, and what they do."
Core looked at Lance, "I uh, have some buisness to attend to."
(I g2g, see you tommarrow.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - The Slums   Dominio City - The Slums Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominio City - The Slums
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next