World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dominio City - City Center

Go down 
+12
The Cynical Duelist
psychoturtle
Katarina
Bakura Normal
RD
akaFila
Unknown
Al-Bhed
Minako
Dragonclaw
J.J. Knight
7h3 J0|{3r
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Jokercard

Dominio City - City Center Empty
PostSubject: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:24 pm

This is the center part of Dominio City, it is a mixture of shops, parks, schools and small duel grounds. In the middle of the City Center there is Dominio Park, a large parkland that is used for many duels as well as a relaxing area for people to sit and watch duels or just enjoy the surrondings.

Dominio City - City Center Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ96usp5a2v1Q1gDsLTo6Dwbal5ZPR-QhUOgnPBfapHMSIcV2RF_w&t=1
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:10 pm

"I will now activate Future Fusion," said a soft voice as he activated the card. A hologram of the Future Fusion Spell card appeared in front of him. The duelist took out the deck from his deck slot and viewed his cards. He then selected five cards and showed his opponent after he shuffled his deck. "I send two Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragons, two Red-Eyes Wyverns, and my Prime Material Dragon to the graveyard." he said as he inserted the said cards to the graveyard.

"I will now set two cards," continued the duelist, two holograms of set cards appeared on the field. "Now, I will activate Monster Reborn to bring back my Prime Material Dragon," the hologram of the Spell Card, Monster Reborn, appeared at the far left of the duelist. A slender golden dragon appeared from the graveyard. It graced the field with regal movements. Its finger-like wings kept it afloat to prevent it from touching the unworthy earth. "Now, in my end phase I will remove my Red-Eyes Wyverns to summon my Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragons." said the duelist. His opponent quivered in fear as two large dragons with metallic scales appeared in front of the duelist. "Your move."

The young duelist looked at his hand and shook his head. "No way man! You win!" he yelled, knowing that he could not defeat the impending Five Headed Dragon that would arrive in two turns.

The duelist smirked and walked over. The coattails of his trench coat whipped as he walked. He was tall shaggy brown hair that brushed his shoulders, a black and red dragon-like duelist attached to his right arm. "As agreed, I'll be taking that White Night Dragon."

"H-Here, take it!" said the duelist as he took out his deck and removed the White Night Dragon. He dropped it onto the ground and turned, running away from the duelist.

He chucked to himself as he bent over and picked up the rare Dragon. "White Night Dragon. offensive power that rivals that of the Blue-Eyes White Dragon, yet surpasses it in strength." said the duelist as he searched his deck and removed a filler card to insert his newest prize.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:28 am

Core rushed into the City Center. It was quiet, very quiet. "Hm.., the City Center is quiet? How odd." Core walked around. "If there is nothing to do here, I think I should go back home and take a rest. Maybe buy some cards too.."

(City Center -> The Slums)
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:16 am

Juno wandered into the center of the city. He wasn't there for any particular reason. However he figured he might as well get lost in a crowd in the busiest part of domino city after his encounter with all the weirdos. He wandered into a nearby card shop to check out it's wares.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:40 am

I lack sugar... Yes, I know that is a weird way to start my train of thought, but my brain needs sugar to function, I haven't been taking due to the weird situations, I lack it, and so I can only think so fast...

What's more the century necklace is missing from my backpack... What kind of stupid ability is that. Why would they disappear? Wouldn't that mean evil duelists can be made many times over? And why teleportation of items, come on... I inwardly curse whoever came up with this ridiculous function to an eternity of trolling in ygo forums...

Well, let's try with the brain capacity I still have. Hmm, I did say I'd wonder around until they find me, but, I guess I should pick something up from my home, so I should head at... Hmm? hmm... Now my home is... my home is... hmm... weird, why can't I remember it... hmm... hm-
waaaait a sec...
Quote :
Neku Sakuraba has lost 1000 life points
Neku Sakuraba: you'll pay fr this
Neku Sakuraba: turn end
The Cynical Duelist: Pathetic...
The Cynical Duelist: Notice anything different?
The Cynical Duelist: When ever you take damage my deck judges you...
Neku Sakuraba: huh?
The Cynical Duelist: by making you slowly forget your deck... your friends...
The Cynical Duelist: your family, everyone you love...
The Cynical Duelist: when you're a delinquent a heathen you only have yourself to blame!
-.-
No f'ing way, no, can't be, I could forget so many things, my friends, my mother, my father, (ah, wait, what did my father look like again?) but what I forgot is my house while remembering what was said in a random duel?! What kind of selective power is that? Evil Elizabeth Merim, truly ev-
Gah... what was that, did I bump into someone? Damn because I wasn't paying attention...
waaaait a sec... that guy is listening to music, his headphones are still on, wasn't he the one who wasn't paying attention? Well, let's be nice anyways, he looks like a tall guy, better help him up.

"Here man, sorry, wasn't looking."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 am

The purple pillar of light glided over the night sky like a comet to City Center. After materialization Jason slowly stepped out of the pillar of light cloaked by a midnight black sweater that seemed to radiate darkness. In this attire Jason looked like any other 11 year old kid, but this kid wasn't ordinary and anyone he knew that saw his face would know it was him. His eyes swept to the spot where he had first proclaimed to the world he was in their presence. Then he remembered Core. Jason's scales gripped his skin more tightly, reminding him that he was not friends with that idiot anymore. Now, it was time to start sending some people to the Shadow Realm!
"Who is brave enough to duel me?"
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:13 pm

"Hmm...this shop is a joke. They really need to update their selection if they hope to sell anything." As Juno looked around he suddenly noticed the shop owner glaring at him. He then realized that he had been thinking out loud. Rather loudly at that, thanks to his headphones. He smiled weekly at the shop owner as he backed out of the shop and left.

As Juno left the shop all he could think about was the weird kids he met earlier. Why did that kid rudely challenge me like that? I mean really? Couldn't be bothered to introduce himself as he proclaimed he was going to destroy me. Juno began rubbing his temple...."I need some Advil."

omphh! Not paying attention to where he was walking, Juno accidentally bumped into someone. Immediately he noticed something was wrong...very wrong. He lost his sucker upon impact. It only took him a moment to realize that it was laying in the dirt next to him..."perfect...just perfect."

It was then, that Juno noticed someone trying to help him up. Finally someone with some manors. He moved the headphones down to his neck before accepting his help.

"Sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention. Umm..." Juno reached searched his pockets then held up a sucker. "Some candy with my apologizes?"

A moment later a purple light attracted Juno's attention causing him to notice a kid materializing in a similar matter to the kid before that disappeared. "Great...another one."
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:47 pm

Core walked in, to see Jason, evil. And corrupted. Wha, Oh great. Nooo... Jason, I have to save you!" Core gestured to Jason, and activated his duel disk. Horrified and scared.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:59 pm

Out from behind one of the several trees scattered around the park, a young male boy, 15 in age, stepped out from the shadows, the shadows that loomed over the innocent ground like an eerie currently of darkness, waiting for its prey to come within reach of it's icy, outstretched claws. The boys appearance, he was just above 6 ft in height and wore nothing but black, pure black basketball shorts along with a dark, sleeve-less underarmor shirt, which revealed his well tuned muscles beneath. A pair of two, spherical orbs, congruent in size and shape, illuminated into view as the raging arctic sea within their bounders stormed on, gleaming brightly as they skimmed over for the next victim, Core. In complement to this appearance, hung a strange item by a string attached around his neck. The Millenium Ring.

"Well, hello there mate, fancy a duel with me?" Seth jeered as he took his smooth steps, each parted from the one before in a slow, rhythmical pattern. "Of course this will be no regulr duel, as you should have guess. It will be, a Shadow Duel." A simply laugh escaped the young teen as he revealed his duel disk, pure black with sparks of purple shooting out in every which way. "Let's face it, you have no choice!' With this, he activated his duel disk, deck already set in, and awaited for his opponent as shadows flared around them.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:41 pm

Core watched, as his duel with Jason quickly turned into a 2-1. "Well, I would love to duel, but I'm kinda busy here. I'm already occupied. Go, go murder someone else you shadow teenager." Core was confident, he would be defeated.
Core picked up his walkie-talkie. "Hunter, I'm outnumbered, 2-1, I won't make it. Core, out." Core looked up, angry and sad. His face was mixed with emotions. "Well, Jason, are you going to duel me?" Dark clouds started forming near Core, Jason, Seth, and the City Center Park.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:14 pm

Hunter just makes it in time

"Hey Core i didn't have my walkie talkie on me. hahaha"

Now turned to Jason and Seth

"You guys are punks if you think you can get away with 2 against 1. I'm afraid 2 people are dropping after this and It won't be us"

"Core i'll take the guy you called Jason"

Now looking right a Jason

"I know you don't want to tag team this so let's move to a different part of the area"

Hunter's duel disk still activated starts to walk away as deck is shuffled.

"It's time to duel and ps You're going to hell"
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:19 am

A sly grin found it's merry way across Seth's face as he witnessed the other two leaving to duel elsewhere. "Well, well, I guess let leaves just us two." His voice was cool and clear as smooth honey as he spoke, his icy gaze set burning into the boy across from him, Core. Just as the shadows began to engulf them both, Seth added on, "Let's Duel!"
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:04 am

Oh! It's sweets! Maybe my brain will start functioning again with this.
"Thank you, I appreciate it. I'll see you around."
I walk one step past the stranger before I slightly lose my balance. Why? Is it the effects of the shadow duel? Then what would happen if I had another one as I am now...
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:17 am

Although he was curious about the two duels that were about to take place, Juno couldn't ignore the guy next to him who looked like he was about to fall over. He had just bumped into him after all. What kind of person knocks another guy over then leaves him staggering around. Besides it seemed like the guy had just got out of a fight judging by the large bruise on his cheek. Juno walked over to the stranger and offered to help him.

"Hey I'm Juno. I still feel bad about bumping into you. My house isn't very far. If you want, I'm sure my mom could take care of that...umm..." Juno pointed at the stranger's cheek. "I'll even carry your backpack if you want...cause to be honest, it looks like you just lost a fight with a bull or something."
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:27 am

Sentan looked around just in time to see core and Hunter get engulfed by the shadows. Sentan now felt hit , these two guy where actually his friends.

"good luck both of you I'm going to take out other shadow duelists, I ope you guys do the same"

He saw Alex and the new guy when he passed but he didn't have the time to talk, he decided to head back to his first plan and look in the richest part of the city. Some shadow duelist had to find him soon or he would find them.

Center >>> high rise

Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:36 am

I don't feel the need to duel anymore, but I do feel like I have to go on. However, I can see I am not really well off, I guess my deck is not really shadow duel friendly with 5 life point paying cards in there... I think I sould take him up on his offer, to be safe, and he seems like he can handle his own if it comes to another game, as much as I'd hate dragging someone else in... That being said let's clear something weird out-
"I am pretty shaken up but really most of my damage is card game related, as weird as it may seem. Yes, even the swollen cheek. That being said, thank you, I'll take you up on your offer, since I can't really remember the location of my own house either... But I'll carry my backpack, it's light, since something that was supposed to be there is missing because of some stupid idea..."
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:21 am

Core felt like, all his anger was about to be taken out, in one duel. He must try to control it, because, the ring. Has the power to seal souls and with anger, you can't control yourself.
"Ok, Seth. Lets duel it on." Core activated his duel disk, this time. He was certain, he may not win. But, there are many other duelists here. Maybe losing, would cause to flee and escape. I just hope losing or winning, will make the duelists escape the city or join the cause to find. Augh, I don't know. Its just time to duel!
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:22 am

Spoiler:

As the shadows faded away, Seth lay there, his own Millenium item laying at his side. How could he lose like this >3<
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:26 am

--------------------------
Markus taint appears standing next to Seth, as if he appearred out of no where, he looks down to see the Millienium Ring dissappearing in a glow of light

"Curse you!" he says point at Core

The purple dome of light from before wraps itself around Markus and Core.

"You will pay for what you have done!" Markus yells as his rage at losing a 2nd follower builds

He raises his duel disk as it activates
------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:39 am

"Dear Slifer...." Core looked scared. "Another duel?! This time with Markus Taint himself... Good bye sweet world." Activated his duel disk. "Im so dead." Core looked at himself. He was scarred from dueling. "For Abyius! I can't believe you would hurt your own son! FOR ABYIUS!!!"
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:06 am

Markus sneers down at the young boy

Spoiler:

Markus lays on the ground out cold his his cards scattered all around him as the purple light around the 2 duelists dissappears.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:13 am

"I ,I, did it. I can't believe it.." Core was happy, yay. "I beat Seth and Markus, im still worried what will happen to them. They may be evil, but they don't deserve do burn in the Shadow Realm.." Core looked up. "Wait a second?! With Markus' defeat, Abyius is alive!!!" Core rushes to the Slums.
(City Center -> The Slums)
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:29 am

*walks towards Core and asks him;*"Hey, mister..whats going on here? i saw you duel and the other guy dissapeared, care to explain?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:39 am

"Um, lets just say.." Core looked at the lady. "Markus Taint had found another Millennium Item. The Goblet. Hey used its powers to get the other 7 items, he gave the items to 6 people, and they turned evil and possessed. A couple duelists (Me too), banded up and started to fight them. But, there is a downside of losing in a duel against them. Every duel with them is a Shadow Game. If you do lose, you get sent to the shadow realm."
"That guy I just defeated, was Markus Taint himself. There are, hm.. Actually 4 evil duelists left now."
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:48 am

*all getting fired up voilet asked the man*"Can i join the gang too? i'm a duelist too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - City Center   Dominio City - City Center Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominio City - City Center
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next