World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ocean Floor Explorer

Go down 
+22
Leo
WDA Bot
AlterDevil76
Destined777
Ness
Unknown
Katarina
IronicTrout
Seluna
Vaati
Nour Force
Kimo Force
Supasmash
DigiDigi
psychoturtle
Dragonclaw
Bakura Normal
Red
Minako
RD
Al-Bhed
Fish
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:31 am

First topic message reminder :

The harbour, a usually quiet place, kept afloat many small fishing vessels, and the usual high-flier of the dock was a medium-sized yacht owned by a wealthy family living in a large house on top of a hill near the harbour town.

However, this day, a huge, pearl-white hull dominated the attention of passers-by. The gargantuan cruiser was pristine, with a long streak of blue, lining the upper deck. Hundreds of windows bedded themselves in the ship's bodies, offering poor fishermen and members of public an enticing glance at a life of luxury. A large metal staircase attached itself to a walkway, where guards wearing smart blue uniforms, complete with white officer's hat and gloves, stood watch over the gangway, and half a dozen more stood around the boat itself. The cruiser had, painted in large letters across its bow;

The Ocean Floor Explorer

A sign posted next to the ship asked for all duelists to keep their passes ready, to board the ship, and to settle down in their given rooms quickly: they would be leaving in just a few days. The duelists were to be fully accommodated, from boarding to departure and eventually to arrival.

The invitations to Duelist Empire, a large island owned entirely by one mysterious man, had been received by many duelists, but all of them were well-known to the world. It was rumored that these duelists were hand picked by the owner of the island, a huge dueling enthusiast, for a massive event that would take place on the whole of the island itself. Boarding passes had already been handed out to all duelists participating in the event, and enclosed with those had been the time of boarding and departure.

----------------------------------

In front of the vessel, the captain conversed leisurely with a member of the harbour administration, who was obviously in awe of the ship.

"So Captain... Papandreou, was it? Yes... I notice that the ship is an S-Class Cruiser, capable of travelling at up to 35 knots. A tour one of your fine young men gave me revealed that the luxury is so great, it even has on-board dueling facilities!"
The captain chuckled "Yes, my friend, yes it does."
"But I have one question, Captain."
"Oh?"
"Why is it named The Ocean Floor Explorer? As far as I can tell, it's no submarine."
The captain gave a short, sharp bark of laughter . "It is an ironic name", he politely responded, "The man who named it recognised that everything must eventually sink, and so he named this fine vessel after the one thing he knew it would, at some point, do."
The man laughed heartily. "I do hope it doesn't sink any time soon!"
"Oh, we'll see about that", Captain Papandreou replied with a face of stone, "we'll see about that indeed."

-------------------------------------------

Sailing

If you weren't to look at the water below it you'd think this ship were standing still on the unchanging scenery of the open sea, a cruiser of its class shows no disturbance as it speeds along the ocean, even as it goes at massive speed , easily surpassing common transport ships, sea travel for the normal men and women.

Enjoying the abnormal serenity of their vessel, the chosen duelists, the seekers of adventure, almost waste the serenity and elegance as they spend that precious time of peace as they will before reaching their destination.

Last edited by Fish on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:01 pm

[REDACTED]

Last edited by Supasmash on Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:35 pm

''Damn,what a shame.'' I whispered to myself. My first impression of that guy was that he's helpful but also peaceful,not really a fight lover. It's not some bloody fight to the death or something though,just a duel. I didn't have any ways of entertaining myself though,so I returned to my room and opened my laptop case. After a couple of minutes,my laptop was ready to access the internet. I didn't know if the ship had its own internet which I highly doubted at that time,so I had my internet stick ready. I was pretty good when it comes to money,so I didn't worry about how much I would have to pay for using my internet stick. I'm not some dirty player or something,but I like to search certain duelists,I was about to check that Heero guy,then what happened? My damn battery was empty! I set that to charge. ''What a time...'' I mumbled. I didn't really mind it that much. I just went out of my room to explore Deck C a little,walking around,maybe meet someone else.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:57 pm

"What a cowardly yet swell-headed brat!" I scoffed to myself. "There goes my report. It will have to wait for some other possible time."
Grumpily, I pulled out the cap from my hidden pocket and hammered it down onto the pen. Then, I used the hook on the lid to mark where I had last stopped in my notebook before returning it back into my pocket. Before I could take leave, I noticed a rather young blond girl in a vibrant dress full of dazzling colors, with a rose fixed into her hair, standing to my right. I found it rather odd for someone of such age to attend a grand world-wide tournament, but I could be mistaken; I was never fully informed of the age requirements for this tournament, and not to mention that there are many local tournaments that do not include an age restriction, so I would care less. However, if I were to encounter such many arrogant and inconsiderate contestants, I will never be capable of accomplishing my task. It seems that I would have to test these youngsters myself.
Without further ado, I took my first step towards the other hulk with a dueldisk strapped to his arm. He seemed rather grouchy and disappointed that his opponent had abandoned him.
"Hello, my friend. My name is Professor Harold Bradsworth," I spoke to him with my chin up high and my right hand clasped over my vest, "pardon my intrusion, but I would be very grateful if I could testify that enthusiasm of yours in a duel, and possibly give out some points that could improve your skills, and your deck."
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:58 pm

Angela, currently at her room sitting on her bed. She starts talking to herself quietly. "I'm so bored.. All the people here seem to be alot older. I doubt there's anyone even near my age.. Forget it, if I can't find a person to hang out with, I guess I'll duel! Angela walks outside and looks for someone to duel, wearing her duel disk and ready to duel someone. She kept walking around, until she saw Kenzo
"Hey, you wanna duel?"

Last edited by 99nour on Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:36 am

After a while, Juno decided he should explore the ship. His invitation said that the ship wouldn't be leaving for a few days so it'd be best to familiarize himself with it. He put his game in on the charger and he grabbed the pamphlet he found in his room. It was a map of the ship. It'd be helpful in getting around but without getting a feel for the ship himself he'd have trouble later. He unwrapped a sucker from his pocket and popped it in his mouth as he left the room and headed towards the ships dueling facilities.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:30 am

Sentan smirked as the opponent left , what a weakling, who backs out of a duel. But then came a well dressed man, he introduce his self, and also challenged Sentan.

"well professor, I would love to duel, that over guy got me pumped so let's go "

Sentan prepared his duel disk again and waited for the professor to make his move
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:54 am

"Well spoken, lad!" I shouted with glee, "I shall see to bring out the best of you in this very fray of ours."
With those words, I took six steps to the left to give myself and my partner enough space for the card holograms to appear. With that, I turned to face my opponent, who had already put on a mean yet cocky face. However, there was only one thing missing.
"Oh, how ingenious of me!" I clasped a hand to my forehead, "it seems that I forgot my own dueldisk. Would you mind if we dueled the old fashioned way, my dear boy? Where we had to sit on the floor opposing one another in order to get our duel done?"
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:04 am

sentan chuckled. he took the deck out of his duels disk.

"sure , im ok with that"

sentan sat down cross legged and placed down his deck, he smield and waited for his opponent to do something
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:03 am

I was wandering around when I saw some guy aged around 30,and a teen...about to duel? That guy is really a bully,picking on kids like that. Those were my thoughts though,never underestimate the outsider. The duel was just about to start,lucky me. I just had to watch. I love watching duels,you know. ''Hey guys,wait up for me!'' I yelled as I rushed to them. I walked in the middle of them,then stepped back so that I had a good view on the entire field.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:29 am

Spoiler:

After that fine duel, I picked up my cards from the floor and stood up. I added the deck back into my right trouser pocket.
"Until next time, my dear boy," I said before waving with the back of my hand and setting off to the Dining room; I have some more notes to write.

Last edited by Kimo Force on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:38 am

Heero after reflecting on what he just did he left his room again. Putting on his white sunglasses. He walks up to the deck with his duel disk and looks around.

"Hey, Who here thinks i'm a coward? Step forward so i can give you a really nice beating!"

Heero pulls out his deck, takes a stance, and slams his deck into his dueldisk.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:43 am

Sentan de activates his duel disk, what is happening to his deck, ever since those amusements a few weeks before the trip it hasn't been the same, I guess I will have to take the professors advice , out with the greed, out with all the inconsistent cards, in with the searches , and in with the new inzektors the way they should be.

Sentan headed to the deck shop, verdict forest, sounded like a place in a pokémon game. Hmm he saw the deck seller

"hey , I am playing inzektors, i would like some cards to make them run smoother. Here's a list"
He handed the guy a list of what cards he wanted. Sentan waited there for the shop keeper to return.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:00 am

''Heh,interesting duel,well played people.'' I walked away slowly,memorizing the moves the duelists used. I just stood against a wall,and was thinking a little,looking at my deck. I was pretty bored,so I let time burn. The Duelist Empire was on my mind the most. So many famous duelists coming to that event,and then a random kid like me... Would I really stand a chance there?
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:40 am

Heero walks around and finds the guy he had challenged before.

"Hey you from before, I never caught your name. What is it?"
Heero lifts his arm trying to tip him off.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
Vaati

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Vaati

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:02 am

*A helicopter flies over to the Ocean Floor Explorer*

Lots of people are astonished. Though a few people on the deck stand up and make place for the helicopter to land. Apperently, they are security guards but why are there so many suddenly? After the landing, the door opens...

AHH IT'S JAKE JABBER Is the first scream from the crowd while Jake Jabber is leaving the helicopter.

You are absolutely right milady, I'm especially here to join you all with duel monsters. Is there anyone who would love to duel me? says Jake Jabber.

Last edited by Vaati on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:04 am

Heero hears the commotion outside of the shop and runs out.

Quote :
You are absolutely true milady, I'm especially here to join you all with duel monsters. Is there anyone who would love to duel me? says Jake Jabber.

"I'll play you Mr. Jake"
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
Vaati

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Vaati

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:52 am

A bold choice to stand up against such a celebrity. I like it, let's duel err... what's your name?

Spoiler:

After he dueled Heero, Jake left the dueling scene, leaving a humiliated and crying Heero alone on the scene. Apperently Jake doesn't care about Heero, but he does care about his own reputation and signed some autographs.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:13 am

Seeing these two giants really could catch anyone’s attention. It was rather disappointing to see the suspense build up; just to see it all crumble away by coward blondie. Out of curiosity, I followed and shyly approached the British giant at the deck shop and then tugged his cheesy-looking coat saying,

“Hey! If blondie is not going to duel you right now, then you should wait for the next opportunity to destroy him!”

Noticing my enthusiasm, I blushed seeing how handsome he was; then I looked down saying,

“My name is Aika, Aika Amaretsu...um... Y-y-you can call me Aika-chan... I’d prefer that anyway. I-if you mind, I’d like to get to know you a bit more a-and maybe we can be friends?”

I then turned a bright red in sheer embarrassment realizing what I have just said to him. I continued to avoid eye contact with him by looking down at the ground, playing ever so nervously with my curled hair.
Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:21 am

[REDACTED]

Last edited by Supasmash on Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Red
WDA Member
WDA Member
Red

Waifu : fireraven23

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:27 am

After a few minutes, Chad was satisfied when he saw a small family of dolphins swimming away from the ship. He turned around, and realized he missed a duel. He walked the other way out of dissapointment. He then saw a door that said "employees only". This should be interesting.....

Chad snuck around the employee section of the ship, almost getting caught a few times, and had memorized the interior quickly. He came out to the food court. He grabbed himself a tray and piled it up with food, eating it all after about 5 minutes.

Chad went out to the deck, looking at people dueling, seeing his tough competition. He walked around seeing if anybody would duel him, nobody accepting his challenge. He then gave up on that, and started watching people duel.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:42 am

Sentan turned to look at the woman , she was quiet cute , even tough Sentan usually liked to be alone he had to admit that. Well he let her talk about the whimpering kid out on deck. When she finished Sentan noticed she turned bright red. GOD DAMMIT I FORGOT GIRL LIKE EMOS. Sentan thought to himself , he didn't mind it but still he was suppose to be the lone wolf, o well nobody ever said he couldn't make friends along the way .

"well i would crush him but *he holds up the empty deck holder* my deck is inconsistent at the moment, I had a little play around with it before we came aboard and it seems it didn't do any good, so it in the shop now, the guy will find the cards I put on a list and howpfully they'll have some in stock. So aika was it ? Nice to meet you, my name is Sentan, Sentan senna, im a British player and I'm a top duelist back home ranked #1 in Britain. How about you, where do you come from?"

Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:58 pm

Core lay on his bed. Sleeping, snoring, what ever sleeping people do. He was having a dream. :sleep: Core was in the Taint Enterprises building, in Domino City. Core ran up the stairs, trying to make it to the top floor. Suddenly, when he reached the top, there was a purple explosion. The body of Abyius Taint flew towards him. He started having flashbacks of his friends, lying on the floor, soulless. Core imagined his body on the floor... Core got up instantly, once he imagined that. 'Those were horrible, horrible times,' he thought to himself. 'I don't want to remember it.' Core got off his bed, stretched and let out a enormous "yawn". He then sat down on the floor. He took out his deck and looked at the cards. 'The duelists here must be tough. I gotta check my deck, to see if they are good enough. Well, they don't call me the "Domino City Slum's King of Games" for nothing...'
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:35 pm

Heero still on the deck looking down at his spilled out deck.
Why?! Why did i fight those tough battles risking my life back when i was Hunter?! Why did i lose to that rich guy? Why am i still kneeing and looking down? And Why do i still carry this card, "T.G. Hyper Librarian"?
Heero gets up and heads back to his room. He pulls out his laptop and opens his massive data base of cards, past decks, past events, memories, and his player stats.
"Um T.G. Power? i remember this. My first tourney in Domino City. Shining Heroes, this was that time me and Core had teamed up to stop the millennium items. The Nova Resonator, this was the deck i used after leaving Domino....... Good times.... Well that's what i needed. That's it! I got it.
Heero, pulls out his portable trunk of cards and mess around with his deck as he runs the deck list over and over again in a simulation program on his computer.
I so wish i had this laptop back in the days.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Spoiler:

Angela seems happy after meeting Kenzo, she turns and notices a person with spiked hair and is wearing a loosed red sweater ".. Your turn?"

Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:22 pm

[REDACTED]

Last edited by Supasmash on Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ocean Floor Explorer
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next