World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ocean Floor Explorer

Go down 
+22
Leo
WDA Bot
AlterDevil76
Destined777
Ness
Unknown
Katarina
IronicTrout
Seluna
Vaati
Nour Force
Kimo Force
Supasmash
DigiDigi
psychoturtle
Dragonclaw
Bakura Normal
Red
Minako
RD
Al-Bhed
Fish
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:31 am

First topic message reminder :

The harbour, a usually quiet place, kept afloat many small fishing vessels, and the usual high-flier of the dock was a medium-sized yacht owned by a wealthy family living in a large house on top of a hill near the harbour town.

However, this day, a huge, pearl-white hull dominated the attention of passers-by. The gargantuan cruiser was pristine, with a long streak of blue, lining the upper deck. Hundreds of windows bedded themselves in the ship's bodies, offering poor fishermen and members of public an enticing glance at a life of luxury. A large metal staircase attached itself to a walkway, where guards wearing smart blue uniforms, complete with white officer's hat and gloves, stood watch over the gangway, and half a dozen more stood around the boat itself. The cruiser had, painted in large letters across its bow;

The Ocean Floor Explorer

A sign posted next to the ship asked for all duelists to keep their passes ready, to board the ship, and to settle down in their given rooms quickly: they would be leaving in just a few days. The duelists were to be fully accommodated, from boarding to departure and eventually to arrival.

The invitations to Duelist Empire, a large island owned entirely by one mysterious man, had been received by many duelists, but all of them were well-known to the world. It was rumored that these duelists were hand picked by the owner of the island, a huge dueling enthusiast, for a massive event that would take place on the whole of the island itself. Boarding passes had already been handed out to all duelists participating in the event, and enclosed with those had been the time of boarding and departure.

----------------------------------

In front of the vessel, the captain conversed leisurely with a member of the harbour administration, who was obviously in awe of the ship.

"So Captain... Papandreou, was it? Yes... I notice that the ship is an S-Class Cruiser, capable of travelling at up to 35 knots. A tour one of your fine young men gave me revealed that the luxury is so great, it even has on-board dueling facilities!"
The captain chuckled "Yes, my friend, yes it does."
"But I have one question, Captain."
"Oh?"
"Why is it named The Ocean Floor Explorer? As far as I can tell, it's no submarine."
The captain gave a short, sharp bark of laughter . "It is an ironic name", he politely responded, "The man who named it recognised that everything must eventually sink, and so he named this fine vessel after the one thing he knew it would, at some point, do."
The man laughed heartily. "I do hope it doesn't sink any time soon!"
"Oh, we'll see about that", Captain Papandreou replied with a face of stone, "we'll see about that indeed."

-------------------------------------------

Sailing

If you weren't to look at the water below it you'd think this ship were standing still on the unchanging scenery of the open sea, a cruiser of its class shows no disturbance as it speeds along the ocean, even as it goes at massive speed , easily surpassing common transport ships, sea travel for the normal men and women.

Enjoying the abnormal serenity of their vessel, the chosen duelists, the seekers of adventure, almost waste the serenity and elegance as they spend that precious time of peace as they will before reaching their destination.

Last edited by Fish on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Red
WDA Member
WDA Member
Red

Waifu : fireraven23

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:24 pm

Chad saw the girl, younger than himself, ignoring Kenzo. After watching the duel, he saw she had skills surpassing even him. It took him a while to even hear her challenge him. When he realized that she did, he looked down at her.

"I-I'd love to duel y-you." Chad studdered, hitting his head for it. Stop studdering idiot! He thought to himself. He cleared his throat, and in a loud voice said:

"I'd love to duel you!" Too loud, but too late. Chad got his duel disk out and put his deck in it.

Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:48 pm

Spoiler:
Angela seems happy that she got to meet some new people, and won 2 duels in a row. She seems a little hungry so she goes to the food court where she got a chicken burger and sat near Kenzo, because she didn't want to sit without a friend
oh, hey Kenzo~ She continues eating her chicken burger also watching players duel.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Red
WDA Member
WDA Member
Red

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:10 pm

Darn it, I failed them again. Chad thought to himself. No, I can't fail them, they're cards, if anything, they failed me. Darn it, I need more food. Chad got in line and piled another plate. He ended up sitting next to Angela without realizing it, being to focused on his food. I need to replace Babycerasaurus. But it can be so useful..... I'll decide later. Chad thought, biting his burger in half.

After his meal, Chad got up, and waited around for any exciting duels.
Back to top Go down
Seluna
WDA Member
WDA Member
Seluna

Waifu : Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Jessie stared in amazement at the size of the boat she was riding. She hadn't expected the details to be as extravagant as they were. However, with her luck the ship was too large to navigate even with a map. She sighed and looked around trying to find her room.
"Maybe I'm near the food court or whatever. Well, I at least hope I am.." she wondered. Stubborn as she was though, she continued on searching for her room.
Eventually, after many errors in what she thought was her room, she came across the food area and decided to take a break for dinner and watch some duels in silence. She glanced around and hoped no one would recognize her as she made her way to grab something to eat.
The aroma of just being near the edibles make her stomache growl with anticipation. She couldnt wait any longer so she rushed through and snagged up her share so she could find a seat and eat. Upon rushing through the crowd of people she found herself running at one point. The floor was wet from people's feet and did not make a good running track even for hungry duelists. She got careless and slipped on the sopping wet floor and could only watch as her food went soaring through the room.
She lost her breath watching her food splatter everywhere and cried a little.
"That was all the money I had until I can find my room.... How am I gonna make it now?" She sobbed and walked off to a seat in the corner to rest before searching for her room yet again.
Back to top Go down
Red
WDA Member
WDA Member
Red

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:41 pm

Chad saw the woman slip in his peripheral vision. He ran over to help her.

"Hey, you okay?" Chad said, realizing how un-studdery he was talking, which made him start to studder again.

"D-do you need h-help cleaning this up?" Chad asked her. Before she responded, he grabbed paper towels from his tray and started cleaning up the mess she made.
Back to top Go down
Seluna
WDA Member
WDA Member
Seluna

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:49 pm

Jessie looked up from her crying and saw the boy attempting to help her. She didn't know what to say since she had no idea who this kid was. She looked away for a moment feeling her long brown hair covered in the mess of food and panicked feeling like she looked horrible.
The one thing Jessie couldn't stand was looking less than her best. She made a snap decision to run from the conversation, still bawling from the embarrassment. She stumbled over her own feet yet again and dropped her duel disk and duffel bag with all her things in it. To her at that moment it didn't matter, she only wanted to get away from the scene and find her room to wash away the horrible disaster.
Back to top Go down
Red
WDA Member
WDA Member
Red

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:52 pm

"H-hey lady.... WAIT!" Chad yelled to her. He saw her items left on the ground, slightly covered in food. "I hope that wasn't me...." Chad whispered to himself. I'm not stealing, I'm just looking. Chad searched through her duffel bag, and found a sheet of paper with her room. number.

Chad, having memorized the interior of the ship, thought she would be at her room. He knocked on her door. He put down her items and ran off. Why'd I run off? Suppose it would be better if she didn't get to know me Chad took a break, and decided to take a nap in his room.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:55 pm

While Chad was doing that, Angela started running after Jessie (in which she finished her Ch. Burger at the food court) As she saw Chad in the way she yelled Out of the way, Chad!
Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:57 pm

Kenzo, still in the process of eating, noticed a girl who had accidentally dropped her tray and tripped and fell bawling her eyes out. he slightly chuckled but then realized how sad she really was "wow she must be having a hard day." he thought and stopped laughing. he was going to walk up to help her but as he was walking she ran away to somewhere else. "hmmph oh well, I tried." he said. about to just continue eating but then realized how bad his day was earlier when his car broke down and he had to go to the ship by running. he sighs, "ugh might as well go help her or whatever." and left the food court calmly seeing Angela run right past him and Chad. "hmmph I'll just walk. I'll catch up to them eventually." he said, "ha ha there I go again with my lazyness." and continued to catch up to them.

Last edited by Supasmash012 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:57 pm

*yawns* ''Where is everyone?'' I looked around. Only some random sailors passed. No duelists. Living boredom. ''I really need to find someone to duel,I feel like it now and nobody is around,that's my luck!'' I mumbled. When it came to dueling,hands serve me well,but in everything else on this damn world,I have horrible luck. That is just plain annoying. I went to take a walk around. That Heero guy wasn't around,probably went to duel. I was walking and walking and walking,but seriously,how unlucky can I be not to find ANYONE in 15 minutes? What are the chances? Seems like all the forces of nature push everyone away from me when I look for a duel,but when I'm tired or unable everyone throws themselves at me. I stopped and laughed pretty loud,like an idiot,in the middle of a hallway,with nobody around. Since nobody was around to make me feel stupid,I didn't really care. I just kept exploring the decks with my Duel Disk on my right arm. You see,I am a leftie,and lefties are scientifically proven to be smarter. In general of course. But yeah,lets put that aside. I finally find the dueling facility. I decided to take a seat somewhere,and check out what's going on. Of course,not a living soul there. ''Who will God send to me?'' I wondered...
Back to top Go down
Seluna
WDA Member
WDA Member
Seluna

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Jessie stopped outside the food court to catch her breath. She heard someone calling for her and turned around thinking it was the boy again. She glanced but only saw a little girl looking at her.
"You wouldn't happen to know where my room is would you? I'm room 307 if you could point me in the right direction I'd owe you big"
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Sure! On the way to the room Angela asks Jessie So, I saw you earlier.. Well, why'd you run off? I mean, there's nothing to run away from.. Alot of people here are friendly.
Back to top Go down
Seluna
WDA Member
WDA Member
Seluna

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:10 pm

"Well the thing is, a lot of people know me as a heartless duelist. I'm a champion back where I'm from and a lot of people here would do anything, even blackmail to beat me." Jessie sighed. "I'm probably not as big where we are headed. Maybe you've heard or me? Jessie Dixon?"
Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:18 pm

as Kenzo was walking towards the girl he noticed Angela had taken care of the situation and was leading her to her room. Kenzo sighs "man I just got up and did all of that walking for nothing?" he said. "well I'm bored now I think I'm just going to head to my room, maybe take another nap or something." and so he continued walking back to his room.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:25 pm

No.. I'm only twelve.. My name is Angela Kaelem. By then Angela and Kaelem were at Jessie's room Well, we"re here-- Angela notices Jessie's bag Hey, there's your bag! Angela knows it's Chad because he's a nice person I have a feeling I know how it got there.. There's this friend of mine and..I'm just going to leave now..
Back to top Go down
Seluna
WDA Member
WDA Member
Seluna

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Confused as to why her bag and deck were already at her room, Jessie just stared blankly.
"I uh..well thanks Angela. I'll see you around hopefully." She grinned and gathered her things as she slugged into her room. Exhausted she passed out asleep on her couch leaving everything on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:41 am

Despite his pamphlet with a map of the ship, Juno managed to get lost once or twice on the way to the Dueling facilities. When he finally arrived there he was a bit disappointed to see that the only few people there were staff but he decided to check out the facility anyways. Maybe someone else would come to check out the place as well. If not, he'd just head back to his room and chill for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:37 am

Luso's first word when he saw the ship, in all its glory and splendour, turned out to be "Meh."

His boarding turned out to be uneventful, and after walking around on the ship and watching a random duel, he decided to go and find his room.

And so he did.

Putting his bags down and noting the insanely high standards of the room. "I'd be better off here than a 5-star hotel", he murmured to himself, before spinning around and marching outside.

"Time to meet amies! Preferably, female amies, a- hulllloooooo."

He stopped by the room next to his, finding a sleeping girl on a couch. Why she hadn't used the bed was beyond him.

"Jolie, muy jolie"
As horrifying images of what might have happened had the sleeping girl been discovered by some shady character that wasnt him flashed through his mind, he closed the door to the room, making sure to keep quiet.

"Guess I'll find other people other places", he said, as he lazily strolled down the hallways.
Back to top Go down
IronicTrout
WDA Member
WDA Member
IronicTrout

Waifu : IronicTrout

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:04 am

Leon finally boarded the ship after a long day of class. "Finally I get to relax" he thought to him self. Boarding was easy enough and he was handed a map of the ship and a room key. Leon was quite tired yet though so he decided to wander around aimlessly for a while to see who he could meet and what he could find.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:33 am

Heero, after a log while has half a deck constructed. His stomach starts to rumble.
"I guess i've bee working on this log enough time for break"
Heero gets up, puts his laptop in his bag, puts the deck into a new deck box and heads for the food court.
"Hey i think i might need some help here!"
Heero walks into the card shop on the ship.
"Sir can you examine this deck and can you tell me what i'm missing, I'm just running to get food but i'll be back can you look it over in the mean time?"
----------------
Heero after dropping off the new deck continues his walk to the food court. He finally finds a nice Chinese place.
"Well this place seems promising."
After ordering and getting his eggrolls, fried rice, and his chicken stir fry. He eats it and has a good time watching some of the duels being shown in the Duel Facilities.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:37 am

Violet was taking a tour in the huge boat, then she see's Leon also walking around and looking at people, Violets walks towards leon and says "Hey Mister wanna duel me? just to kill the time? Im Violet by the way" and winks at him.
Back to top Go down
IronicTrout
WDA Member
WDA Member
IronicTrout

Waifu : IronicTrout

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:34 am

I'm Leon and I'd love a duel!
Spoiler:

B-b-b-but how? I've never lost so quickly in my life! Leon was very clearly shaken up from his loss, but he was thinking about how if this girl was this good, then how good would the other duelists be? A faint excitement came over him as he anticipated the jounrey to come.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:39 am

"Sorry for that" and Violet smiles at Leon, i'll see you around!
Back to top Go down
Red
WDA Member
WDA Member
Red

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:47 am

After a quick power nap, Chad got up feeling energized. He tried his best to avoid Jessie, but unfortunatley wasn't too far from her room. He saw her bags were gone, which he hoped meant that she got them. He walked out and returned the the dueling station, hoping to find a good duelist to test him.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:49 am

Luso stared at his brother for the full duel, though considering it lasted a turn that wasn't saying much. A simply made deck, and considering the cards involved, an incredibly lucky hand. His brother had no chance.
What a chance, he thought. Leon would never live this down.

Evil Hero Dark Gaia... Luso snorted, what a perfect test subject for his deck. So much attack power. So easy to mirror.
This trip would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean Floor Explorer   The Ocean Floor Explorer - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ocean Floor Explorer
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next