World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World Dueling Joke Shop

Go down 
+20
Silver
Rarikou
Red
Lupe
Nour Force
Al-Bhed
Neku Sakuraba
Unknown
AsianShadow
Fish
Leo
mido9
Katarina
rjuto
BatMan
DigiDigi
7h3 J0|{3r
Dragonclaw
Kimo Force
Minako
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Here at World Dueling Academy we all enjoy a good laugh (except Joker). As such, I've been inspired by our nutty staff members to collect a couple of our favorite toys as well as create a few of my own. These "toys" are for sale if the price is right. Use them with care though.
These jokes can only be performed by admins so it might take a while. When purchasing, send the details in a private message to an admin.

Mina's ROWNED
If you shell out 2 JC for everyday (Max 3 days), I'll change somebodies avatar. Just give me the picture you want and I'll force them to wear it with a smile. You know the avatar rules so know I won't break them. PM the pic to me if you like so it's a surprise, but post you're buying it here and that you'll pm me the details. State the JC amount and who it is in the post so they know how long it's going to last.

Fish' Troll Zapper!
Changing a face not good enough for you? For a mere 1 JC per day (Max 7 days) Fish will transform somebody into the 'Forbidden Troll" they never knew they were. This means they will get a custom rank, title, and a pink profile.

Kimo's Artistic Talent.
Ranks, titles, and avatars just not doing it for you. Fair enough. Kimo's got you covered. For 2 JC per day, you can have a signature placed into someone's profile. PM the details for a surprise. You have to give us the tag.

The Joker's Pie Shooter
For 1 JC, give a member a Pie-faced avatar for the laughs. However, they can still wipe it off, so use wisely. Also, it's cheap. Note that you may not be on when it happens if an admin isn't on at the time. Plus, inactive people can't wipe the pie off so it'll last longer for them. I recommend using this when an admin is on to do this right away.

Al-bhed's Tag Mag
If you are willing to pay 2 JC, Al will tag someone's signature. It'll last as long at it takes them to notice it's there. If they are smart or cleaver, it might not last long. This means I will add text to a signature. I suggest black if you want it to last longer. You may PM me for this to be a secret as to whom you're tagging and what it says, with the color info included too.

Kitouski's Genderbender Raygun
For a measly 1 JC, Kitouski will zap a member of your choice with his alien raygun instantly, switching their profile gender. They can change it back at will, but if you PM me the target, they might not notice right away.

Rjuto's Card Swapper
This slight of hand trick will change the favorite card of the person you choose. Just tell me who and what and I'll change it to whatever you wish. However, they can just change it right back once they notice. This will cost 1 JC.

Mina's Nail Polish Remover
My specially-made nail polish remover can eat through anything, especially our joke devices' effects. It'll cost you 4 JC plus the cost of the joke that was used on you however. Keep in mind that the first three jokes are the only ones you can't remove yourself. If the effect has already been in effect for a few days, it'll come at a discount. This will also keep you immune form the first three effects for a week.

Dr. Chuckles' Magical Cologne (OUT OF STOCK)
Dislike the joke shop and all the chaos that it can cause for you and your precious profile? No problem this is a free item that will prevent your profile from ever being affected by the joke shop. However it will lock you out of the joke shop forever. This item emits a horrible scent that only us young kids can smell, and we will refuse to serve you.

DigiDigi's Tomato Syrup
Feel bad about your choice to buy a magical cologne? DigiDigi can brew up some Tomato Syrup to drive away that hideous smell, ridding you of all its effects. Sorry, but you can't have it both ways. It'll cost 4 JC for the hammer to come out though. This will cost you 20 JC if you purchased a magical ward while one of the first three jokes were in effect.

Cologne List
Joker
MJ-R
Zaber
Turles
Rarikou

You can check your Joke Credit status here http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t3195-achievement-levels-paths
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:07 pm

-100 from Red
-300 from 99nour
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:01 am

Buying Kimo's Artistic Talent (without him having to actually do anything) for 3 days on digi.
-300 credits
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:41 pm

Making rjuto cute again. -100
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:36 am

Rowning Al for a day. -100
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:57 am

I approve.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:15 pm

I asked this once and I'll ask it again. What does the pie shooter do.
But since nobody is going to tell me >:C I wanna use one on mido9 plz kthnx 50 right? <.<
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:23 am

Minako wrote:
[color=fuchsia]
The Joker's Pie Shooter
For 50 TC, give a member a Pie-faced avatar for the laughs. However, they can still wipe it off, so use wisely. Also, it's cheap. Note that you may not be on when it happens if an admin isn't on at the time. Plus, inactive people can't wipe the pie off so it'll last longer for them. I recommend using this when an admin is on to do this right away.

Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:44 pm

I still wanna use one on mido blink
Back to top Go down
Red
WDA Member
WDA Member
Red

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : fireraven23

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:45 pm

I need to waste some credits, so Rown Rarikou for three days with this:

World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 Magikarp
Back to top Go down
Rarikou
Lava Lagoon
Lava Lagoon
Rarikou

Waifu : Rarikou

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:38 pm

Red wrote:

good Luck with that

I'll take the cologne. I'm not much of a prankster, so i doubt ill be using these function
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:32 am

Rarikou wrote:
Red wrote:

good Luck with that

I'll take the cologne. I'm not much of a prankster, so i doubt ill be using these function

Actually rari I think your rown will apply and then your cologne does. Because he requested it before you did.
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:06 am

cologne cancels out effects so we won't take credits from red.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:01 pm

Major rowning just for my birthday! 15 people.

-has subtracted credits and applied pics.-
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:28 am

Rowning Bloo for 3 days with this.
World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 Avatar_54

Now that I rowned bloo I would like nail polish for me! c:
-

No Butt..Well.. Or Butt Hurt... Whatev his name From RJ for me! C:

Last edited by 99nour on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:11 am

-500 nour
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:27 am

Did the rown end? I'd like to rown Bloo again. Two days. Derpy Hooves.
World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 1zokcvt
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Achievement Points : 38

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:54 am

did rown end ... well colgone cuz i dont think i will use any creds o,o cuz i have lil
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:18 am

Rowning xX-Saberboy for a day, because we call him saber, so I felt like making him look like it. Even got the famous "gazing in the distance in a random place with sword on the ground in emiya's dream" scene, so be grateful.
2 JC
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:25 am

Joker's got some tricks up his sleeve, so yeah, Joker's Pie Shooter on mido9 please. Let this be a memory of laughter (^w^)

Current JC before usage: 54 (I had a yellow name for 2 months and 1 week, right? :3)
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:43 am

99nour wrote:
Joker's got some tricks up his sleeve, so yeah, Joker's Pie Shooter on mido9 please. Let this be a memory of laughter (^w^)

Current JC before usage: 54 (I had a yellow name for 2 months and 1 week, right? :3)

Done. 17 JC left.

Last edited by rjuto on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:43 am

JC are not accumulative, each week they don't add, they just reset to the supply number.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:06 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
JC are not accumulative, each week they don't add, they just reset to the supply number.
I didn't know Q.Q But I suppose that was a nice move from the staff...
And by "Each week" do you mean fixed at Monday or what?
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:22 am

So here are a few questions from a rookie like me:

1. Where can I check my JC?
2. Shouldn't this be updated now that the staff has undergone a major change since last time this was put up?
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:43 am

Your Joke Credits value is only dependent on your Achievement Level, so the explanation of Joke Credits was put up here http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/t3195-achievement-levels-paths when the JC were created.

Here's how it works. Nour for example has an achievement level 4. On the topic it says that at level 4 your JC supply is 18, weekly. That means, every monday, regardless of how much she did or did not spend, nour's JC will become 18, so long as she stays on level 4.
Because it is so simple, and that would be half the reason it was made to be so simple really, you do not need an additional field for it, the newest amount of JC does not need to be confirmed by a mod either. That is because it simply resets, no need to keep track. If one has spend JC and you want to see how many he has left, simply check for the latest page of the joke shop and find the requests that person did in this week. It shouldn't be a post hunt, just their couple latest posts.

Kimo, since you have less than 10 Achievement Points you are not yet at Achievement Level 1, therefore you do not yet get JC. Your JC count is 0. If you were to hit level 1, then every two weeks your JC would become 2, and so on as explained in the topic.

As a sidenote, the other reason it was made like this is just so you wouldn't let it be and then suddenly be able to go on a shopping spree, being a JC millionaire. You do nothing to gain them and simply wait on it so it could easily get out of hand. They are not a currency.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:16 am

Thanks for clearing this up, Al, but I'm still curious if this topic will get updated toys or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Dueling Joke Shop   World Dueling Joke Shop - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Dueling Joke Shop
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next