World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dominio City - Duel Arena

Go down 
+19
akaFila
Supasmash
Raidox
Bakura Normal
Leo
SymphonicHero
Nobody
Neku Sakuraba
The Cynical Duelist
Unknown
raye
RD
psychoturtle
AsianGuy1137
Al-Bhed
IronicTrout
AsianShadow
Dragonclaw
7h3 J0|{3r
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Jokercard

Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Duel arena is where the finals of most duel tournaments are held, it also holds a weekly occuring event known as the Pro League, where companies sponsor a duelist to allow them to duel in the pro league to try and become the League champion, there are rumors that the duels are rigged but no evidence has been found to support it.

Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 110241754_d78ef787f3
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com

AuthorMessage
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:22 am

"hey abyius i have one more question for you. Where are the items? Shouldnt we try to find them and get them from your dad?"

Sentan was jumping to go. With all these events he wanted a second chance to prove himself. He also wanted to see one of the items in action. He knew from a bit of dueling history that there where seven. The puzzle, The eye, The necklace, The ring, The rod, The key and The scale. Each with unimaginable power. Sentan really wanted to chase out and stop them but was also intrested in them at the same time. He was really intested in the ring for some reason. He had heard it had a special power that only another item had. Sentan stared at abyius and waited for a anserw.
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

Waifu : Jokercard

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:59 pm

"Look as far as I know, my father has the items, or people in my fathers control has the items. You guys can band together all you want but I am going after my father, you guys can handle the other." As Abyius says this he walks out of the arena in search of his father.

(Guys simple little info for you, Abyius is not the main character, he is in the RP for 2 reasons: 1. I can participate in the Rp and 2. I can make sure the plot line actually advances. You guys need to start doing what the show's characters do, think and act for yourselves.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:06 pm

After Abyius walks off Hunter is left and thinks.

"You heard him he's going lone wolf after his father. I'm not going to lead you here, I'm just around to get you guys moving, I did my job as i see it. I don't know about you guys but we're too big of a target together. We'll stick together, but not like this. I really don't know about you guys but I'm moving out also best idea is to pair up and take a different district of the city."

Hunter now feeling two faced. Begins to walk off. Slipping his deck back into it's box and deactivating his duel blade. After he makes it outside of the now calm Arena, Hunter puts down his skate board and is about to skate off he hears a voice calling him. Hunter turns around to find someone had followed him out.

Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:09 pm

"well Im not gonna be part of a team , I prefer to work alone"

Sentan walked out of the arena and headed into domino city , he walked hoping to find somebody that had a item, according to Abyius either his father had them or a friend of his father did. So the first place he headed was The high rise he had heard the fiend owned a business there. With that he was gone heading in the way abyius's farther had left , patting his deck the moment he left the door.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:03 am

After Hunter turned around he heard what Sentan had to say. Hunter waited until he had left. If anyone was to be attacked it'd probably be where a lot of people are so they can stay hidden and take out large numbers. If you think about it, it's either the Downtown, Slums or, Business areas. Either way, It's not like i have any friends in this town. I'll do what i need to do anyway.

"This is just getting better and better"

Hunter walks off to the Slums.

Duel Arena -----> Slums
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:59 am

"God, so this is it. The world is in danger, yet not many people see what could happen?! Sheeze..." Core walks around, looking at the Duel Arena. Core says to his duel box, "Don't worry guys, we'll save everyone soon.
"I think I'll go to the city center and look for some answers."
(Duel Arena -> City Center)
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:21 am

"well,i guess unless we know exactly who has the items or where are the missing duelists,we won't get far,well,thinking back,one beam went to the downtown area,so i might as well find some clues there,"

Duel Arena---->Downtown
Back to top Go down
SymphonicHero
WDA Member
WDA Member
SymphonicHero

Waifu : SymphonicHero

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:44 am

"There's nobody here." Elliot said as he entered the arena. "Thay're all probably trying to protect the city, and there's nothing I can do to help." Elliot walks around the arena, lokking at the empty bleachers, spilled drinks, and unfinished food. "I wish I could help, but, there's no point. I can't duel." Elliot sits down on one of the empty seats and remembers his last duel. "I wish I could help...like allways, I just wish and hope without ever doing much about it on my own, no wonder I'm a lost cause. Maybe....maybe I could help in some other way, yeah, I'll go look for other real duelists and try to help. But why would they want my help? I'm just a little, spoiled brat." Tears start running down his face again as he sits on the empty beachers.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:50 am

Core walks into the duel arena looking for duelists. "Man, no-one is here.. Its just wierd, when the whole city is in danger, and barely anyone helps. Owww, I think my knees hurt from all that jumping."
He brushes against his walkie-talkie and remembers what happened to most of the duelists.
Core covers his face, "I'm a coward, letting me friends take the shadow duel for me. And, I just sit there.."
Core spots a young boy crying on a bleacher. Core sits down next to him, "Hey kid, whats wrong?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Core saw shadows in the sky. "Kid, i'll be right back!"
(Duel Arena -> Bussiness District)
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:50 am

Lance awokes as somehow he missed alot of things...
"WHOA!!"Lance saw that the whole arena was empty and he was the only one inside.
"How many things has happend since I got knocked out?"
Lance went out of the arena as he was kicking pebbles.
"I wonder where my friends went..."
Lance wonders offf and leaves the Areana.
Duel Arena-Buisness Area
Back to top Go down
SymphonicHero
WDA Member
WDA Member
SymphonicHero

Waifu : SymphonicHero

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:05 am

"Ugh" Elliot tries to respond to the guy who had come to him but couldn't manage to make a sound or lift his head before he left. "I don't feel like being alone anymore, this place is giving me the creeps." Elliot stands up and tries to wipe away the tears on his face. "I think I'll go for a walk." He says to himself as he leaves the Arena.

Arena->City Center
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:39 pm

Jack appeared on the spot where Markus was standing,in his VIP spot,and grabbed the microphone,making an announcement to all parts of Domino city,but only as a voice transmission,the screen did not activate.

''Attention duelists! I invite the bravest warriors to join the Duel Arena and confront me once and for all. Only the most fearless duelists may join,the rest aren't worth my time. If you want to save this city,then I better see some faces soon...'' Jack stopped the transmission and went to take a walk in the building where the VIP spot is.

''Soon they will all fall to me...hehehe.''
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Sentan arrived at the arena and saw jack stood In the VIP box.

"time to roll"

Sentan ran up to the box and kicked the door open. Jack had got up and had walked around.

" dammit "

Sentan looked around and ran half way around the arena and found jack. He ran up to him a raised his disk

" jack it's time to duel "

Sentan grabed his deck and shoved it inside his disk.

" bring it "

Last edited by bakura normal on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:11 am

Kade stepped out from the shadows behind Jack, his legs aching slightly from the walk but otherwise completely unnoticed by anybody other than Jack. He bit down into another apple.
"I'd prefer a sneakier victory, but this is good too." He chewed thoughtfully for a bit, "I want to beat a couple of 'em though."
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:13 am

Fish wrote:
Kade stepped out from the shadows behind Jack, his legs aching slightly from the walk but otherwise completely unnoticed by anybody other than Jack. He bit down into another apple.
"I'd prefer a sneakier victory, but this is good too." He chewed thoughtfully for a bit, "I want to beat a couple of 'em though."

''I heard someone enter this building...take care of him.'' Jack said without thinking,and continued to walk on,not waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:34 am

Hah, hah, hah...
As much as I'd want this to be the "hah" of laughter it is the "hah" of panting... I arrived at the duel arena, that being said at this time there were no busses getting to the duel arena directly so I had to walk a little. Looking back I was lucky to find a bus to get me this close... Well, it's not as flashy as I expected and he's not in the arena. He made an announcement so I guess I should start looking in places with microphones? Hmm... I say that but I mostly wander...
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:09 am

Hunter followed by Core arrive at the Duel Arena but instead of getting off and walking in they rode in and to the center of the dueling field. Hunter shuts off his runner and gets off.

"Core you check one half of the arena i'll take the other."

Hunter walks up the stairs to the vip box.

"Who the heck are you?!?! If you're a shadow duelist you must be defeated!"

Hunter looking at the duelist in the room with him.

"Oh hi Sentan!"
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:28 am

Hrmph, ordering me around like he were Mr Taint. Who does he think he is? Just because he got the Goblet when I was away stealing apples...
Kade dropped an apple with a note attached out of the VIP Box Window, hoping he'd aimed it right, waiting...
*SPLAT*
Kade chuckled. Right on that loudmouth kid's head. Kade heard a noise behind him, and as he turned around the saw Hunter and Sentan staring at him, panting like dogs.
"Oh, hello. I suppose you're the ones I'm putting into the shadow realm? Alright."
Kade sighed. He'd have much preferred dueling each of them privately. "I suppose we'd all better form an orderly queue, the amount of people that are probably about to show up to duel me. I was never really partial to an old pile-on"

He started his duel disk and glared at Hunter as dark clouds began to form in the VIP box, but it was broken when he smiled happily at Sentan's stares at being ignored.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:52 am

"hey hunter"

Sentan Just noticed hunter walking into the room. But at the same tile the apple wannabe stepped in his way. He started developing the mist but even tough the guy had addressed both Sentan and hunter he was Directing the mist only at hunter.

" well , hunter you have this guy I want jack "

Sentan headed straight back to jack before the shadows had fully formed.

" no more stalling jack it's time to stand up like a man."
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:00 am

Hmm, where to...
Ouch! What the hell was that?
Was I hit in the head with an apple? Who does that, that's almost as bad as being knocked out by a door kicked open. Well, not really, but still...
Hmm? There is a note attached.
That's where the Goblet holder is? Well, I don't know who threw this but it works just fine.
Ok then mr... mr...
note note note
oh, Mr. Majstorovich, I'll be right there.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:42 am

Core walked into the arena, pushing a duel runner. He followed Hunter. Huffing and Puffing. Panting, he said, "Ahh, the Duel Runner was low on gas..." Core pushed the Duel Runner into the Dueling Field. "Ahh, ah....." He sat on a bench for a while.
"Core you check one half of the arena i'll take the other.", Hunter said. He walked into the V.I.P box. Core starting walking away, to another area. Suddenly, Core noticed smoke coming from the V.I.P box. "Yeeeep, it looks like its time to end this. 2 duelists left, Jack and, and..." He thought to himself. "Annnnddd, oh yah. That Kade guy.. I'd doubt Hunter would duel Jack, but..
THUNK! Core heard a large thunk, and started to look around. He saw Alex. "Interesting! He's here too." Core starting walking to the highest spectator floor.

Last edited by Dragonclaw on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:55 am

(dragonclaw wants me to somehow move his character in another direction so I have no choice here, I'll delete this if he realizes his request is stupid)
I see a boy starting to following behind me but as soon as I turn around it seems as though he changed his mind. Now he walks towards the VIP box. I continue towards Majstorovich.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:43 pm

"Now that it's just you and me first who are you? Second, What do you guys want? Third, Why the heck are you doing this?"

Hunter looking at the stranger with demanding eyes, with no replies Hunter activated his duel blade and insert his deck.

"It's time to end this war once and for all! I hope Core can destroy the goblet or we're toasted. DUEL!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:32 am

Kade unclipped his key from his belt, pointing it at Hunter and feeling its magic flow through him.
"Let's get started."

Spoiler:

Kade leaned against the glass window of the Duel Arena. "When will I find somebody at least half challenging?"
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:05 am

''Sentan...nice to meet you. I am very sorry,but this is the end of the line for you. I must eliminate you from this world. You are a threat to me. I would recommend that you surrender but you don't look like someone who's giving up. So a duel it is. Prepare for the true nightmare!'' Jack said as he stepped out,prepared his duel disk,and lifted his Rod,creating shadows around him and Sentan.

''Ready,Sentan?''

(duel will be posted tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominio City - Duel Arena
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next