World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dominio City - Duel Arena

Go down 
+19
akaFila
Supasmash
Raidox
Bakura Normal
Leo
SymphonicHero
Nobody
Neku Sakuraba
The Cynical Duelist
Unknown
raye
RD
psychoturtle
AsianGuy1137
Al-Bhed
IronicTrout
AsianShadow
Dragonclaw
7h3 J0|{3r
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Jokercard

Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Duel arena is where the finals of most duel tournaments are held, it also holds a weekly occuring event known as the Pro League, where companies sponsor a duelist to allow them to duel in the pro league to try and become the League champion, there are rumors that the duels are rigged but no evidence has been found to support it.

Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 110241754_d78ef787f3
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com

AuthorMessage
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:03 pm

The faint footsteps, growing in volume as the echoes charged through the building's hallways, his step hitting the wax shined floors in a speedy, rhythmic pattern. The source of this uprising sound was a young male, 15 was his true age, as he made his hasty way to the main arena surrounding the large field where the tournament would go down. Damn, Damn, Damn! Why do I always over sleep?! He couldn't help but to mutter to himself as he made the last corner that lead into the arena's spacey stadium, only to stop at the doorway, panting as he bent over and rested himself against his knees. -Announcement Rings by him from the Field- "I knew it," He sighed simply. "Oh well, at least I'll get to watch some epic throw downs." He continued on cheerfully as he made his way down to the ground level sets and claimed one as his own, his sky blue eyes gleaming as he set his gaze on the gathered duelists before him. This is what I've been waiting for! Next time there is a tourney, I'll make sure I enter! This will be my ticket to the big leagues!! Seth's thoughts almost exploded out of his head as he grinned his goofy smile, excitement flooding out of the lively teenager.
Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:16 am

Skyler walks into the main dueling arena but he was never really the confident guy who would challenge somebody out of randomness so he just waited until someone challenged him, in the meantime while he was waiting he started to look around at his opponents analyzing as much as he can about them, if they were relaxed if they were excited if they were scared he tried to remember everything. "it might help me in the future to see what all of their moods or attitudes are for it might go along with their dueling style"
Back to top Go down
Leo
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leo

Achievement Points : 3
Waifu : Leo

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:33 am

Leo hears his name announced to go out to the arena field. He starts making his way down there with his duel disk and deck. Once he made it to the main dueling area he saw all the people that had signed up, not really paying attention to any of them. He was to nervous to challenge any of them to a duel so he kinda just stood there looking down at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:35 am

So it's a free-for-all huh... Finding opponents in this will be exhausting... not to mention trying to strategize about it. Oh well, I'm not really in the mood to try too hard, the plan is just to keep winning for now. But who... hmm... Oh, that kid's face came up on the screen, he's a particiant, what was the name again... Oh, yeah...
"...you are Skyler Gaze, right? I'm Alexandre Belenus, do you want to play?"
Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:42 am

skyler looked at him and replied "sure" and pulls out his duel disk from his backpack "ugh why do i have to go first." he thinks to himself.

"Let's Duel"
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:57 am

A long, exaggerated sigh escaped Seth as he st there, boredom creeping up on him from behind like a deadly feline stalking its hopeless prey. "Come on, when is there gonna be...." He cut himself off as two participants prepared to throw down, Skyler and Alexandre. "Oh? This is what I've been waiting for! WOOT WOOT!!!" He yelled out as he leapt to his feet and leaned across the railing, trying to get as close to the action as possible.
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

Waifu : The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:33 am

The roar of the the crowd makes elizabeth fill up with excitement as she gets the "hot" feeling, she looks around the arena at all the guys who are in the tournament, when a tall man walks up to her. It was Abyus Taint the son of Markus Taint, a businessman who was owner of the duelling arena and also the host and holder of this tournament. "What does he want?" She wonders...

"Sorry to be so blunt but I need to win this tournament so, I challange you to a duel" he states.

"Don't we all" replies Elizabeth, smiling calmly. She fires up her dueldisk smacking her deck into its deck slot...

Last edited by The Cynical Duelist on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thecynicalduelist.blogspot.com
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:38 am

Sentan looked up from the floor.
"huh it starting"
He got up an made his way down to the arena. A duel was already underway. It seemed to be good because alot of pepole where excited about it. He patted his deck holder and uncliped it. He took out his deck and had a run through it. Decks that really on the grave are gonna lose to him the moment they start. He stuck his deck in his disk and walked around the duel arena. He sent one clear messag,If you want to duel here he is, he preferd for pepole to challenge him.
Back to top Go down
Leo
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:52 am

Leo looked up. After thinking about it he decided that he will try and challenge someone to a duel.
He sees a guy enter the arena and who had just put his deck in his duel disk. Leo ran over to the man, not knowing his name. "Excuse me sir, but would you like to duel?"
Back to top Go down
Raidox
WDA Member
WDA Member
Raidox

Waifu : Raidox

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:03 am

Ren watched his soon-to-be opponents. He looked back down at his book. He would not challenge anyone. Instead, he would wait to be challenged himself. He quoted his book. "Foreknowledge cannot be elicited from ghosts and spirits; it cannot be inferred from comparison of previous events, or from the calculations of the heavens, but must be obtained from people who have knowledge of the enemy's situation." Ren paused. "I love that quote." He decided to put on his duel disk and put his deck in it. He might as well be ready.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:03 am

"YES! Finally the tournament is starting! Forget our casual duel Core! I challenge you to a duel for the tournament!"
*Jason picks up his duel disk from the seat beside him, activates it, and smoothly sliding his deck inside the slot"
" Core you better be ready for this!"
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:37 am

She hears her duel disk whirr into life, then the duel begins!

"I've got this..." she thinks to herself.

Spoiler:

Elz closed her duel disk, she could have summoned a more powerful dragon and she knew it, but Abiyus' words worried her greatly. "Why did I do that?" she says to herself.

Abiyus had already gone to find his next opponent. Elz turned and headed out of the arena, she could hear the roar of the crowd cheers as she left along with a mix of "boo" in there, which made her chuckle. She headed towards the grandstand to join Tim and the others.

"Hey there she is!" Tim and the kids cheered.
"Thanks guys..." Elz smiles weakly.
"Why didn't you summon Twin?" Tim asked "You had that guy..." he looked rather concerned.
"It doesn't matter... let's just watch the rest of the tournament." Elz looked down to the arena, watching Abiyus closely.
"I've given you a chance, now win..."
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:42 am

Abyius Looks around for a new duelist to challange he hears the roar of the crowd as he wins his duel and Elz leaves the arena floor, along with a few boos that he thinks were directed at him, but he pais little attention to them.

The Screen behind Abyius flashes up a Picture of Elz and a large red 'X' appears in front of it as it fades out and shows the images of all the duelist but with Elz being faded out.

Abyius thinks to himself "all this thought put into masking his scheme, but I cant think about that now?" He looks around at the duelists around him "come on whose next" he says to them all.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:46 am

Seth grinned a wide smile as his sky-resembling eyes focused in on the duel before him. Scraps Vs Vylon, what a match up. "WOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Shouts and cheers erupted from himself, causing the random citizens around him in the stadium's stands to give him funny looks. "WOOT! NOW THAT"S A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!" By now he was away from the seat and practically leaning all the way over the railing that served as a sort of barrier to keep others off the field. "This is what I live for!" Seth grinned.
Back to top Go down
SymphonicHero
WDA Member
WDA Member
SymphonicHero

Waifu : SymphonicHero

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:00 am

"YES, FINALLY, the tournament has just started and already someone's been eliminated! This is going to be an amazing show for the public, I can already imagine it, the final duel, my opponent having complete control over the duel, the crowd losing hope that they're hero will make it, they start cheering my name for support, and I turn the duel around and win in just one turn! Wel, one thing at a time, I have to beat my first opponent first" Elliot said to himself as he enters the center stage. He goes up to the center of the arena "Who wants to go againnst the MIGHTY ELLIOT?!" he screamed, waiting for an opponent.
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:10 am

Abyius walks straight up to elloit and looks up him up and down "Let's get this over with"

He activates his duel disk and inserts his deck into it.
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:17 am

Elz munches on a burger whilst watching the events unfold in front of her, "Hey wheres my burger!?! She gets to have one!"

"SHUT UP TOD!" shouts Tim. "You okay elz?" He asks.

"Mrpff ffrm mrff" she swallows "Having a great time. Beer and a Burger and you beside me what more could I want?"

"what was that about me?"

"nothing..." she hears a loud cheer and looks to see a kid screaming and yelling "HEY DOWN IN FRONT!" she laughs. "You crazy or something?" Elz looks up to see Abiyus firing up his dueldisk again...

"Here we go again."
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:39 am

Sentan had just been round the whole arena once when a guy he had nt even seen came up to him. At first glance sentan didnt think much of him then he heard the new guy say.
"Excuse me sir, but would you like to duel?"
Hmmmm sentan thought. This could be an ideal warm up or even a good duel so naturally he said.
"ok man"
His duel disk expands and he draws his cards.
"GAME ON"
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:42 am

Seth merely shook of the words odiously directed towards him, waving a hand back as if to say, "Ya-ya." He decided to actually send a reply back after the second set of words rang in his ears, muffled by the echoes of the crowd that filled the arena. "Not crazy...Just Unique!" He called back, turning to point up at Elz with a grin. "No one is truly crazy," With this, he once again too his seating again, which would only last until the next thrilling duel got him back to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:49 am

Lets do this! Game on Jason!
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:22 am

Hunter is the last to enter the arena field and he just walks to the side and sits down with his duel blade (duel disk in the shape of a blade down the arm) not even on. Hunter is currently finding someone who's not dueling but everyone is already in one or eliminated already as Hunter looks around he notices that someone is not dueling. Hunter remains to sit there until someone challenges him to a duel as his duel blade just sits there.
Back to top Go down
Leo
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:29 am

"Alright!"
Spoiler:

"I lost...again." Leo returns his deck to his deck holder and starts to walk out of the duel area.
"I think I might just go home and watch the rest of the tournament from there." Leo exits the duel area and starts to walk our of the duel arena.
Back to top Go down
SymphonicHero
WDA Member
WDA Member
SymphonicHero

Waifu : SymphonicHero

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:46 am

"You're the guy who beat that girl! OK, LETS DO THIS!" Elliot exclaimed inserting his deck to his duel disk. "Don't go crying home to your daddy when you lose though!"
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:19 am

Jack remained silent for quite a while,thinking about things,looking up and walking around,waiting for a challenge,as he didn't want to get into a ''lose trap'' himself.

''Its best for someone to approach me,I don't wish to fall out because I chose the wrong opponent,lets see what will 'fate' bring me...'' Jack said to himself then stared at the sky...

''I have a feeling something is going to happen now...a duel? I can almost smell it,I must go find it and watch.'' Jack rushed to find the duel before it is too late.
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:50 am

Spoiler:

Abyius walks away from the duel he jsut had and looks at the remaining duelists.

The screen behind abyius shows both Elloit and Leo's images on them as a Big red X appears infront of both images before the dissappear.

Abyius searchs for his next opponent shuffling his deck as he walks around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominio City - Duel Arena
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next