World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dominio City - Duel Arena

Go down 
+19
akaFila
Supasmash
Raidox
Bakura Normal
Leo
SymphonicHero
Nobody
Neku Sakuraba
The Cynical Duelist
Unknown
raye
RD
psychoturtle
AsianGuy1137
Al-Bhed
IronicTrout
AsianShadow
Dragonclaw
7h3 J0|{3r
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Jokercard

Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Duel arena is where the finals of most duel tournaments are held, it also holds a weekly occuring event known as the Pro League, where companies sponsor a duelist to allow them to duel in the pro league to try and become the League champion, there are rumors that the duels are rigged but no evidence has been found to support it.

Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 110241754_d78ef787f3
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com

AuthorMessage
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:19 am

''He won already??'' Jack thought to himself a bit surprised. ''I did not expect such an easy game for that Alexandre dude... I guess he proved he's the amongst the best in Domino City. I must duel him one day.'' Jack noticed something about that man. ''Oh...isn't that the man that works in that Cafe near my apartment? Who would say a middle class duelist would win with such ease,I guess noone is to be underestimated in this city. Good for him,there will be something of that guy.'' Jack thought to himself more then gave Alexandre a deserved applause. After that,he walked away,remembering Abyius' words during their duel.

*short flashback*

'' Like I've told everyone else you should get out of here while you still can.

...there might not be another time.''

Jack: ''I will stick around and see what's going on.''

Abyius: ''There's just no convincing people...''

*end of flashback*

''Yea,yea. What's the least that can happen? I stand here,right now,and nothing is happening,but you never know...'' Jack inserted his deck in his duel disk,just in case,and continued walking around the Arena,waiting for the prize to be awarded to the winner.
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:25 am

-------------------------------------
(Narrator Point of view)

Markus Taint stands up applauding with a huge grin on his face " Thank you all, you have done well and our "Champion" stands before us, but I must admit this tournament had no real prize for you, infact the only one who will get anything out of this is me! For you see whilst you have all been dueling non-stop, this little trophy" He points to the strange goblet styled artefact which now had a slight glow comming off it "It has been collecting the duel energy from each duel, the more you dueled the more energy it got, and now, after that last duel it finally has enough to be activated!" He laughs like a stereo typical madman whilst everyone in the crowd looks at him like he needs to be locked up in an asylum.

Markus holds up the goblet high above his head with two hands " This trophy if you havent guessed isnt a trophy at all, It is an ancient Artefact that has one purpose. By giving it my soul, when it has enough duel energy, I can resurrect the 7 Millienium Items!" He continue to laugh like a manic whenever he stops talking. "You kind duelists have done this for me, now the goblet will resurrect the 7 items and give me the Millienium Puzzle whilst the other 6 are spread out and given to 6 random duelist whom the goblet will force to do my bidding! Now Millienium Goblet, resurrect the 7 Millienium Items!"

As he finishes his sentence a large bright pillar of purple light erupts from the Goblet and into the air, craching through the Duel Arena roof and heading into the sky. The Pillar of light splits into 6 slightly smaller pillars and they shoot off in different directions.

Five of the pillars shoot straight down into the duel arena and crash into 5 duelists within the arena.

Jason Zen, Kade Twist, Jack Majstorovich, Seth Swain and Andrew Grika are all enveloped by the pillars of light.

The pillars all dissappear instantly and all five duelist are gone when they dissappear. Several screams are heard in the crowd as the audience starts to panic.

Markus Taint stands in his VIP Box laughing loudly as his voice once again booms around the arena "This world shall be mine, all of you might as well accept that, though I would be a fool to not expect some resistance" As he says this the Millienium Puzzle appears in his hand. "For now I shall meet with my new followers until then, do whatever ever you want, your worlds shall all end soon enough" The remaining amount of purple light in the sky shoots down at Markus and envelopes him, before dissappearing along with Markus.

There is a small silence before the crowd erupts into mass hysteria as everyone in the audience tries to get to the exit as fast as they can.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abyius runs to the middle of the duel field as his father is talking and witness the events unfold around him, he glares at his father as he continues to talk. Abyius grits his teeths in anger as he realised now all he did was help his fathers plans along.

Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:19 am

Frustrating,
I came here for nothing? Then again all I did was 3 turns of dueling so I hardly deserve a prize, but still, you got me expecting a reward here dammit...
Astonishing, this is the first time I see something of the supernatural, does my way of thinking have to be altered? Troublesome...
But, looking past fancy supernatural events, it's a an attemp to establish control, should I be immidiatelly concerned with something like that? I wonder, how much does a switch of control from one financial power to another matters...

That's quite the confusion here, and it seems the guy who was going around warning us has come to the arena, and I... well, I don't want to think about it yet, for now there is nothing to be done here, therefore, as the new champion I shall do the responsible thing and
go home, yep, with the confusion on the bleachers focus was lost from me, no, in the first place I didn't have that much focus, the tournament's finish was anticlimactic and I only played 3 turns in the entire tournament so it's safe to say no one remembers it, provided I am natural enough in walking away I will not draw any suspicion to my self! Sorry Taint jr. can you worry on your own for now? Worry for my part too if you can, kay thanks bye... be natural and silent, no one will ever notice... silently now...
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:11 am

Hunter shows up and rushes into the crowd exiting the arena. Hunter makes it in to see Abyius standing on the dueling field. Hunter jumps down to the dueling field.

Hunter yells at Abyius," WHAT'S GOING ON? I SAW A PURPLE LIGHT COMING FROM HERE! I SAW THE LIGHT HIT A CAR AND THEN THERE WAS AN ACCIDENT WITH THAT CAR! I DEMAND SOME ANSWERS!

Hunter during his yelling and swinging his arms, he noticed his deck box is missing.

"No, this is bad my deck is not with me!"

Hunter search his jacket and finds only unopened booster packs he kept with him. Hunter calms down a bit and speaks calmly

"Abyius i know i lost to you but who cares, i know you knew something was up with this tourney and i can see a few duelist are missing because i can't forget a face and i didn't see them on my way in and you're dad's also gone. How do i know? I've been here for 2 years so I've done my research. I swear if this is his doing we must pull together! If we do this alone we're be taken out one by one, Think about it. Because i know we won't last long. If you're with me gather the other duelist you know and let's meet some where. All i got, this is not my problem but it's causing problems to this city so i care."

Hunter runs off from Abyius and runs to his hiding place on the upper level, he walks into his dark place, removes the bulletin board and reveals a hole in the wall in the hole there were 2 deck boxes, Hunter takes both out and puts them on his belt. After doing this Hunter waits by the exit for Abyius to make up his mind about teaming up.

"This is going to be tough.", Hunter says to himself.

Last edited by RagingDarkness94051 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:53 am

Core saw his friend Jason enveloped in purple light and vanished. Core had known what Mr. Taint had, the Millennium Items. It was created to stop the shadow games, but now. The world is in danger, due to shadow games. Core yelled out, "Everyone! Do you know what Markus Taint had?! The Millennium Items, they would grant power and stop Shadow Games from happening. With that power, the world could be in danger!"
Core reaches into his backpack and takes out his spare duel disk, and put his deck into it. Next, he strapped his duel disk on..
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:45 am

"WHAT THE"
sentan had seen the glowing light shine down and take some duelists.

"what is going on i have a feeling what abyius told me has something to do with this where did he go"

Sentan see's him in the middle of the arena. he runs over to him as fast as he can

"Abyius I know what you told me after the duel has to do with this. What is going on man, i want anserws"
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:12 am

Kade was striding the the exit when the madman appeared on the screen. "Hrm", he murmured, "I didn't realise somebody had ordered a huge ham."
As the beam hit him, he left, offering a silent apology to the girl he'd promised a fixed duel disk to, and gripped the disk (and his bag of apples) hard, as he left the arena
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:31 am

"This is not happening, this cannot be happening." Core ran around, looking around to see if anyone was hurt. "Is everyone alright? Anyone hurt?!" Core glanced around, angry. "Markus is a madman. I have to stop him from using the Millennium Items. Wait, from what I've seen while cleaning up my parent's room, while they were watching the history channel.. The items, could have spirits in them.."
Core saw Abyius in the middle of the arena. Core ran down to him, Sentan was there too. Core yelled, "Abyius, how in the world, did your father get the Millennium Items?!?"
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:02 am

Hunter over hears things from people screaming and rushing out. Hunter walks up to Core

He talks to core, "What did you just say?" "Something about the millennium items?"

Hunter surprised to hear the news about this and he wonders what is happening?

"Sounds like i was right this will be tough when the enemy has the spirit of the no name pharaoh and the power to control the shadow games."

Hunter looks over and Abyius, and says, "You own my some answers and now! Now speak up or i'll make you speak this time!" Hunter raises his duel disk slightly showing what he means by making him speak.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:30 am

Sentan saw two other guys walk up to abyius , one guy had asked abyius how his dad had got the millenium items.

"WHAT!!!? abyius that guy that started this is your dad ?!! ok what the hell is happening, and i thought the items are long gone ?? we need anserws man!."
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:54 am

"Fine Abyius stand there and be silent, Hey you two? You guys in this chaos we have to stick together! Join me you guys and together we'll rise up and rescue those missing duelist! Come on you guys i know some of them are your friends! Let's do it? If we fail we'll at least get the ball moving for others to follow! Who's with me?!?!"

Hunter after talking to the other duelist that were talking to Abyius he runs up to a mic in the middle of the dueling field!

"Everyone i know you can hear me! Duelist in the chaos! Hear me out! It's time to stand up! I know some of you just lost a friend! You may not know what's going on but shouldn't we rescue them! Duelist! Come on! If we don't stop this! Who knows what will happen to us? You might be gone next! If we rise up who knows what will happen but We have to stick together! Listen to me! Fine continues to run out it just shows those guys and you're future mean nothing to any of you!"

Hunter now upset with the results of the crowd gets off the mic and returns to the other duelist he offered the team up to.

"Oh yeah my name is Hunter Riser! Shall We?"

Last edited by RagingDarkness94051 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:18 am

(guys, no matter how hyper you are, people cannot magically appear, be patient)
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:18 am

Zero stand up,slowly,still overcoming the shock of what he saw...Millenium Items,Shadow games,all of this sounded familiar to him,but still,there was no time to ponder about all fo that,all he knew was that,as that hunter guy said,we could not stay still at all

Zero then aproached the guys in the middle of the duel arena

"Hey,are you really going to team up?,do you have any idea of what are you against?"
"Ahh,nevermind,if you're gonna team up i might as well join,but i ont think we can't do anything at all right now,or what do you guys think?"
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:41 am

Abyius looks as around at the group of duelist that is forming around him "That goblet trophy thing he had as the prize for the tournament he threw brought them back, He "Kindly" explained that for us. The Millienium Items not only hold the power to stop shadow games thay also hold the power to create shadow games, but thats just 1 of their powers, they each hold a different power that can either affect duels or the real world, so whoever my father takes over is going to be a lot tougher to beat" Abyius looks past the duelists near him and then looks back at them "Does anyone know which duelists were hit by the purple light?"
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:51 am

"Sounds like we are in deep trouble,and,only i remember the name of one of the missing duelist,his name was Jason Zen i think,the only other thing im sure about,is that one of the beams of light went on the direction of the downtown"
Oh,by the way,my name is Rei Hitenshi,but ppl call me Zero,your name was Abyius,right?"

Then Zero offered a Hand Shake to Abyius
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:53 am

"Abyius, to tell you the truth i saw a car hit by the light, I'm not sure who was in the car. But i noticed is was the car from the Card Capital i think so i think Elz was one people that was hit with the light."

Hunter after telling Abyius what he knew Hunter said:

"Dude we're going to need you, you're one strong duelist and you said it yourself it's the millienium items we're up against. Again, I'm saying it to everyone here around us, We're going to need to team up if we're going to stand a chance....... These items is there a chance we can recover them and lock them away again like they were when the unnamed pharaoh crossed over into the afterlife?"

Hunter now enters into thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:03 pm

Jason had been hit by the purple light, hard. It came to him by surprise when he felt himself slipping into unconsciousness. Sweeping his around him for one last look before he felt himself losing focus. He sent a faint request to whoever could hear him, "Core. I hope I see you soon." Jason felt a searing pain in his head and doubled over. In a moment he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Nobody
WDA Member
WDA Member
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:04 pm

Millennium items, shadow games, pillars of light. This whole deal made no sense. Those things had incredible power and Gabriel wasn't expecting such a powerful person as Mr. Taint to be resorting to something so powerful that could eat away your soul in order to gain something. For such a rich and powerful man to risk everything there would have to be something impossible he wished to achieve. His son, Abyius was explaining everything as it seemed that everyone turned to him as a guide.

"Well I don't really know who was taken but I did see five pillars. Counting Mr. Taint that would make 6 items and the one they say in downtown makes the seventh one." Gabriel tried to keep his cool. People panicking about wouldn't help at all and those eager to go out there and save the world needed to stop and think things calmly.

From what he had heard about those artifacts some of them could mess with your mind in incredible ways. Not only that but the ability to start a shadow game and take the soul of the loser would mean that even if they stopped those guys sacrifices would be made unless they could stop Mr. Taint himself. "Do you have a plan Abyius? Any idea what your father would do in a situation like this?"
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:10 pm

Nobody wrote:

From what he had heard about those artifacts some of them could mess with your mind in incredible ways. Not only that but the ability to start a shadow game and take the soul of the loser would mean that even if they stopped those guys sacrifices would be made unless they could stop Mr. Taint himself. "Do you have a plan Abyius? Any idea what your father would do in a situation like this?"

"You have a point, Abyius what do you know about this besides the history of the items?"

Hunter looks away from Abyius

He saids to everyone," Guys I'm Hunter, and you all heard Abyius if you're having second thoughts please you can leave it's not that we don't want you, I mean i don't want to see anyone one unwillingly hurt. Please stay if you're willing to risk it all to save the others"
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:10 pm

"Ok guys, we are in serious crap right no-" Core saw his friends Jason and Jack getting hit by a purple light. "SH**! NOOOOO!!!" Core saw Jason and Jack vanish. Core was overcome with grief! "Mr. Abyius, not to be rude, your father is a bitc*!!!"
Abyius had asked the group in the middle, who were hit by the purple lights. "I saw, Jason Zen, A guy holding a bag of apples, Kade I think his name was, and Jack Mas, mastro, something... They both vanished without a trace. Though, I agree with Hunter, we have to band up, and fight together to stop the evil madman...."
"Everyone, we are about to risk everything we have to save the world. Duel Monsters may be just a card game, but like what you guys said, the Millennium items can and will start shadow games. In fact, we should round up as many great duelists as we can, its the only way of hope we got! So we'll need a name to go by, back to topic."
Core announced to the group of duelists. "Are we ready to risk everything to save everyone?! You guys ready?!?!"
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:38 pm

"Nice speech and way to repeat me! What's you're name i never caught it during the tourney and as you know i'm Hunter"

Hunter now thinking about every possible duel he'll be facing and thinks about the 2 decks he has with him and thinking if they can handle it.

"Though i really think a main attack team should be formed, I say 5 to 7 for the main attack team. Chances are if they know who's coming they'll pick off the toughest first and if that happens we're easy pickings, and now we know 4 of possible people with the items. So in my logic the main attack force should be our toughest anyway but looking at our numbers we'll only be able to send only one team. Hahaha Oh we're crazy enough to willing risk eternity in the shadow realm just to save 6 people unless your dad's included then 7. The weak hearted there's no turning back once we start so leave if you can't handle what you're going to lose. I know it's a lot but we're asking to risk your life. WHO'S READY TO RISK IT ALL!!!!! WHO'S WITH ME?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:16 pm

"Hey Hunter, my name is Core, Core Sabersworn."
Core listened to Hunter's speech. "Soo, im ready to risk everything, my life, my soul. Literally, for my 2 best friends that were lost with the lights."
"Hey, I think we should call our team of 5 duelists. Team 5D's! Cause, there are five of us and we are all duelists s- never mind. That was stupid... I'll just say we are the Vanguards." Core though about something in his head.
Where and how can we find them. The thing is too, where do we hide? Wait a second, couldn't Markus Taint be controlled by a spirit of a pharoah, or something? Core snapped out of daydreaming. "Hey uh guys. I believe we should practice now, its going to be impossible to save everyone if we aren't skilled."
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:42 pm

"I'll take you're little practice challenge it'll give me time to get use to my deck again."

Spoiler:

"Yes we do need more practice, i know if i'm unlucky like that during the real deal i'm going to lose everything, i need to start training. Anyone else up for a practice match before we head into a battle of life?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody
WDA Member
WDA Member
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:01 pm

"Ok guys teaming up sounds interesting and everything but i'm not ready and need preparations made. I'll catch up later don't wait for me things could get a lot worse the longer we wait"

Gabriel had to prepare properly, he wasn't ready to go and foolishly risk his life. Things had to be done and they had to be done well, a single mistake could become an eternity of regrets. After all wasn't one of strategy's key points to 'hope for the best but prepare for the worst'? Leaving anything to chance was not an option at this point.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:18 am

"It's understandable, but please go at your own rate but not so slowly by time you're ready that everyone else that went have lost. I understand."

After speaking to Gabriel

"People we currently have time to prepare, those of you with us prepare your decks and prepare for attack, I must ask each and every one of you to leave a copy of your favorite card here in the arena reason i ask of this is just in case you don't make it back. I'll know who do go after or at least have the idea of who. I'm sure the people that are our friends will have to duel us be prepared to defeat your friends. Our friends will duel us in a shadow game i'm sure so someone will lose their life....."

Hunter now beginning to feel like a traitor begins to feel emotional

While crying he said, "We'll save them no matter what! We MUST succeed! We Need to save the world! I sure none of us has an idea what powers we're up against what deck's we'll face. Please! Teamwork and friendship will get us through anything! Also take this time to say your good byes and also those still here i want you to think one final time, am i going to really do this? That is all i have for you."

Hunter still emotional makes a call to only to his aunt. Hunter takes out some paper from his jacket and writes a letter it's unclear to who but it says his finally good byes. Hunter takes his third copy of "Elemental Hero The Shining" puts in into the letter and puts it in the jar with other cards from the others. Hunter now still emotional starts to regain focus and prepares for battle. He kept thinking "I'm not going to lose my life I'm going to return alive."

He said, "Good byes are never my thing......"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominio City - Duel Arena
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next