World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Generation X: Kanto League Vol. I Ch. III

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Pokemon Generation X: Kanto League Vol. I Ch. III Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Generation X: Kanto League Vol. I Ch. III   Pokemon Generation X: Kanto League Vol. I Ch. III EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:38 pm

"Where the hell is the exit to this crazy place?!" yelled in frustration as he and Charmander wondered around Viridian Forest. It's been several hours since Blaze and Charmander awoke to discover that River an Flora left without him. In a rage, Blaze had lost track of where he was going and got them lost.

Several Pokemon stirred as Blaze's voice echoed through the forest. One of the Pokemon, a Mankey, feel from the trees with a berry in hand.

"Char?" said the Charmander as the Mankey resumed eating the berry and attempted to flee. "Char char!"

"Huh? A Mankey?" said Blaze as he watched the Mankey walk away. "Wow, that would be useful against the Pewter City Gym Leader!" exclaimed Blaze as he pointed at the Mankey. "Charmander, use Ember!"

Charmander reared it's head back and fired several small fireballs at the Mankey. The fireballs smacked the Mankey in the back and it rolled several feet. The Mankey got to it's feet and turned. It jumped around angrily as it rushed the Charmander and Karate Chopped it in the head.

"Char!" yelped the Charmander as it fell to the ground, the Wise Glasses flew off it's face. It stood up, Leering at the Mankey.

Mankey went blue in the face for a moment before shaking it's head. The Mankey went for a second Karate Chop, but Charmander dodged it and shot another Ember at the Mankey. Mankey barely dodged the attack and jumped over Charmander, wrapping it's arms around it's shoulders and Seismic Tossed Charmander by flipping in the air, pile-driving Charmander head first into the ground.

"No, Charmander!" Blaze ran over to his partner as Charmander sat up, rubbing it's head.

Angry, Charmander sat up and rushed the Mankey, scratching it in the face. Mankey yelled in pain, covering it's face as blood began to drip from the claw marks. Distracted, Charmander shot another Ember attack at the Mankey. Unable to dodge the attack, Mankey fell to the ground, knocked out from the blast.

Seizing the moment, Blaze scrambled for his duffel bag. "Alright, this is my chance to catch my first Pokemon!" said Blaze excitedly as he pulled out a Poke Ball and reared his arm back.

However, he stopped. Blaze stared at the Mankey before lowering his arm. "No, using a Mankey just so I can defeat the Pewter Gym Leader would be a cheap victory...I promised Grandpa Blaine I'd be a great Fire Type Trainer, just like he is...," said Blaze as he dropped the Poke Ball to the ground.

Mankey slowly got back to it's feet, it's body covered in burns and scraps. Charmander grabbed the Wise Glasses off the ground and placed it back onto it's face.

"Charmander, use Ember!"

Charmander shot another Ember attack at the Mankey. However, the Mankey fainted as the fire balls flew at it. The stray fire balls flew through the air, hitting a Beedrill twenty feet away. As the Beedrill fainted, it's fellow swarm grew angry at the sudden attack. Twenty Beedrill buzzed around, searching for the source of the attack.

"Oh sh-!"

The Beedrill swarm locked onto Blaze and the Pokemon battle and flew towards them at high speeds, their lance-like arms pointing at their vital areas.

Blaze grabbed his Charmander and the fallen Mankey and ran away, leaving his duffel bag behind. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" screamed Blaze as he ran from the swarm of Beedrill aiming to kill him.

Charmander slid from Blaze's arm, landing on it's butt. "Char!"

"No, Charmander!" yelled Blaze as he stopped and tried to reach for Charmander.

Charmander stood up and turned towards the swarm. With a deep inhale, it shot a powerful fiery attack with blue flames. The blue flames engulfed the swarm, the Beedrill dropping to the ground one by one.

"Whoa, was that Dragon Rage?" said Blaze as Charmander began to glow. "Charmander! You're evolving!"

Charmander's body began to grow rapidly. It's arms, legs, and tail grew longer, it's skull and torso bigger. As the glowing ceased, a Charmeleon stood where Charmander just a moment ago.

"Charmeleon!" said the Charmeleon as it stretched it's arms and shot several Ember attacks.

"All right!" said Blaze as he approached the Charmeleon and patted it's shoulder. "You just kicked that swarm's butt!"

"Char Char," said the Charmeleon smugly, crossing it's arms and snorting a small stream of smoke.

Blaze walked over to his duffel bag and set the Mankey carefully onto the ground. He reached into his duffel bag and grabbed a potion and burn heal. "I'm going to patch you up," said Blaze as he applied the burn heal to Mankey.

It squirmed slightly as the burn heal took it's effect. Blaze then squirted some potion on the scraps. A few minutes passed before the injuries healed completely. Mankey blinked in surprised and stood up.

"There, all better n-Ow!" yelled Blaze as the Mankey used Fury Swipes on his face and ran away into the trees. Blaze rolled around in pain as Charmeleon laughed at his misfortune.

Blaze sat up and rubbed his face, which bled from the scratch marks Mankey left on his features. "Why did I waste my potion and burn heal on a Mankey, only to be attacked for my gratitude?!" he yelled as he stood up, kicking the potion bottle.

As he glared at the potion, he noticed a small city in the horizon. "No way. Is that Pewter City?" said Blaze as he squinted for a better look. "I see the museum and the gym...That has to be Pewter City!" yelled Blaze as he jumped into the air in excitement. "We did it! We found Pewter City!"

"Charmeleon!" yelled the Charmeleon as it ran toward the city.

"Hey, wait up!" yelled Blaze as he chased after his partner, the excitement of his first Gym challenge nearing.

Last edited by J.J. Knight on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Kanto League Vol. I Ch. III   Pokemon Generation X: Kanto League Vol. I Ch. III EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:48 pm

I like how detailed the battles are. The scratches actually cutting and having blood come out which makes all the battles more intense.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Kanto League Vol. I Ch. III   Pokemon Generation X: Kanto League Vol. I Ch. III EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:51 pm

I have a very bloody scene coming up later in the series. Maybe arch 3?
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Kanto League Vol. I Ch. III   Pokemon Generation X: Kanto League Vol. I Ch. III EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:24 pm

Charmeleon ftw~
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Kanto League Vol. I Ch. III   Pokemon Generation X: Kanto League Vol. I Ch. III EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:24 am

I loved how he didn't catch all the pokemons when he had the chance, not like those in the original pokemon
Like i said, twists and turns.
keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Kanto League Vol. I Ch. III   Pokemon Generation X: Kanto League Vol. I Ch. III EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:57 pm

pretty harsh ho hes assauling innocent pokemon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Kanto League Vol. I Ch. III   Pokemon Generation X: Kanto League Vol. I Ch. III Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Generation X: Kanto League Vol. I Ch. III
Page 1 of 1