World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Generation X: The Kanto League Vol. I Ch. V

Go down 
+3
Leviera
Mau5
J.J. Knight
7 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Pokemon Generation X: The Kanto League Vol. I Ch. V Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Generation X: The Kanto League Vol. I Ch. V   Pokemon Generation X: The Kanto League Vol. I Ch. V EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:04 am

Blaze stood in front of the Pewter City Gym with Charmeleon by his side. Clenching his fists, Blaze turned his head to to Charmeleon. "Well buddy, this is it. This is our first challenge. If we can't defeat Rocky, then we can't proceed. We won't surpass the others. We won't get a chance to participate in the Kanto League," Blaze looked back at the Gym door with determination. "We need this win, Charmeleon. We need to beat Rocky!"

"Charmeleon!" said Charmeleon as it shot several Ember fire balls into the air.

Nodding in agreement, Blaze pointed at the Gym. "Alright! Get ready Rocky, you're about to lose!"

"Just get in there, already." said River as she face palmed.

Sweat rolled down Blaze's cheeks. "Yeah, yeah, I'm getting there," sighed Blaze as he walked to the door and pushed it open. The heavy door creaked loudly as Blaze pushed the stone door. As Blaze walked inside, he noticed the inside of the gym resembled a dark cave. In the center of the Gym was a flat field with several pools of water.

"Wow, this place feels like a cave." said Blaze as he walked to the end of the battlefield.

"You're observant," said the voice on the other end of the gym. With the snap of his fingers, the lights turned on, revealing the Gym in greater detail.

A young trainer stood at the opposite end of the Gym. He was tall with long dark brown hair. He wore a black t-shirt and dark green pants. With his arms crossed, Gym Leader Rocky walked closer to the battlefield. "My name is Rocky. I'm the Gym Leader of Pewter City. Is this your first Gym battle?"

"Yes," said Blaze as he stood at the opposite end.

"Then I will explain the rules," said Rocky as he held up five fingers. "Rule number one: This is a three on three single battle challenge. You choose the three Pokemon you wish to use before the battle starts. If you don't have three Pokemon, it is recommended that you go and catch more, but it's an option. Rule number two: You are not allowed to switch Pokemon during the battle. Rule number three: You are not allowed to use healing items during the battle. Rule number four: If all of your Pokemon are unable to battle, then you lose. Rule number five: Have fun and battle hard!"

"Agreed!" said Blaze as Charmeleon stepped forward and walked onto the battlefield.

Rocky snickered. "You're starting with a Fire type? What are your other two Pokemon you choose?"

"This is my only Pokemon, and the only one I'll be using." said Blaze confidently.

"Wait a second," said Rocky as he pulled out a Poke Ball. "You're that other trainer that got a Pokemon from Prof. Oak in Viridian City?"

"That's correct. I'm Blaze, from Cinnabar Island. My Grandpa is Blaine, the Cinnabar Island Gym Leader."

Rocky nodded. "I fought your friends the past two days. They all defeated me only using one Pokemon. I will not lose for a fifth time!" yelled Rocky as he tossed a Poke Ball into the air, it snapping open and a Pokemon materializing. A small Omanyte materialized in front of Rocky, it's testicles wiggling in the air.

Blaze stared at the Omanyte. "An...Omanyte?" Blaze paused for a moment before realizing the problem. "Oh crap! Omanyte is quad resistant to Fire type attacks!"

"Yup. Now, Omanyte, use Water Gun!" shouted Rocky.

Omanyte leaned back and shot a jet of water at Charmeleon. Charmeleon dodged the attack, rolling out of the way.

"Charmeleon, use Smokescreen!"

Charmeleon inhaled deeply before exhaling a dark smoke, filling the Gym with blinding smoke.

"What the hell!" shouted Rocky. "Omanyte, use Water Gun!"

The Omanyte shot several jets of water in the air, however all attempts of contact missed horribly. Omanyte frantically looked for the Charmeleon, but little did it know, Charmeleon was standing right behind it.

"Charmeleon, use Dragon Rage!"

As Omanyte turned around, it got a face full of Dragon Rage. The Omanyte rolled across the battlefield and hitting Rocky in the shins, passed out from the vicious attack.

"Omanyte...Oma...nyte...."

"Yes!" celebrated Blaze. "Great job, Charmeleon!"

"Meleon, Char!" said the Charmeleon as the smoke cleared.

Rocky growled as he returned Omanyte to its Poke Ball. "You got lucky, Blaze!" shouted Rocky as he pulled out his second Poke Ball. "You might have beaten my Omanyte, but you won't beat my second Pokemon! Go, Kabuto!" Rocky tossed his second Poke Ball, it popping open and a Kabuto materializing in front of him.

"Another fossil Pokemon?" asked Blaze as Charmeleon scratched it's head.

"That's right," said Rocky as the Kabuto crawled closer toward Charmeleon. "Kabuto, use Scratch!"

The Kabuto rushed over to Charmeleon, jumping into the air and extended it's small, yellow claws to scratch Charmeleon. However, Charmeleon dodged the attack by jumping backward, the Kabuto slamming into the ground.

Charmeleon reared it's head back as it inhaled deeply. With a deep exhale, blue flames erupted at the Kabuto. Engulfed by the flames, the Kabuto screamed in pain until it passed out.

Rocky, his anger reaching his boiling point, withdrew his Kabuto. "Don't think you've won yet!"

"I just one shot both of your Pokemon!" yelled Blaze as Charmeleon flexed it's muscles. "You have no fossil Pokemon left! Just try to stop my Charmeleon now!"

Rocky closed his eyes and chuckled. "You really are a hot headed idiot, aren't you? You think I would use my strongest Pokemon first?"

"Uh..." Sweat rolled down Blaze's cheek. "What Rock type Pokemon do you have that's stronger than Kabuto and Omanyte?"

"Here, I'll show you!" yelled Rocky as he pulled out his third Pokeball. "Go! AERODACTYL!"

Rocky tossed his final Poke Ball into the air, it snapping open and a mighty Aerodactyl materialized in the center of the battlefield. It extended it's wings and gave a mighty roar. The surrounding air felt heavy, an immense pressure filling the Gym.

Blaze and Charmeleon stood frozen in place from fear. "W-W-What? An Aerodactyl?" stuttered Blaze as the Aerodactyl eyed Blaze and Charmeleon. "How did the others defeat this monster!"

"Now, Aerodactyl! Use Bite and end this battle!" ordered Rocky.

Aerodactyl looked over to Rocky and snarled. It stretched it's wings and curled into a ball on the ground, closing it's eyes and took a nap.

Silence filled the gym as Rocky, Blaze, and Charmeleon stared at the Aerodactyl as it snoozed.

"No, Aerodactyl! Wake up, dammit!" shouted Rocky.

Aerodactyl opened it's eye and glared at Rocky. It stood up and roared, attempting the Bite attack on Rocky.

"No, Aerodactyl! Stop!" yelled Rocky as he raised his hands to defend himself.

Charmeleon shot blue flames at the Aerodactyl, hitting it square in the back. Aerodactyl ceased the attack on Rocky and growled. It stretched it's mighty wings and dived at Charmeleon and Blaze.

Before it could complete it's deadly assault on Charmeleon and Blaze, Rocky pulled out his Poke Ball and returned the savage Aerodactyl.

"Dude, what the hell? Haven't you fully trained that Aerodactyl yet?" stammered Blaze as Rocky sighed and approached him and Charmeleon.

"Just like the other battles, I haven't gotten full control over my Aerodactyl just yet," said Rocky sheepishly. Rocky reached into his pocket and took out a shiny Boulder Badge. "Here, you defeated me fairly. You've earned this Boulder Badge."

Blaze took the shiny Boulder Badge and raised it up. "Yes! I've won the Boulder Badge! See, I told you- Where did they go?" asked Blaze as he turned to find Flora and River no where in sight.

"Where did who go?" asked Rocky.

"River and Flora, they said they'd watch my- THEY LEFT WITHOUT WATCHING ME BATTLE?!" shouted Blaze as he bolted out of the Gym, his Charmeleon running after Blaze.

With Blaze winning his first badge, the gang have all won their first badges. However, their journey has only just begun. One badge down, seven more badges to go before they could enter the Kanto League taking place in just under a year. What will be in store for these trainers as they head to Cerulean City?

Last edited by J.J. Knight on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: The Kanto League Vol. I Ch. V   Pokemon Generation X: The Kanto League Vol. I Ch. V EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:11 am

Damn right Blaze wins.
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: The Kanto League Vol. I Ch. V   Pokemon Generation X: The Kanto League Vol. I Ch. V EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:32 am

Dragon rage in the face for all of them!
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: The Kanto League Vol. I Ch. V   Pokemon Generation X: The Kanto League Vol. I Ch. V EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:34 pm

Dat was nice. Very Nice.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: The Kanto League Vol. I Ch. V   Pokemon Generation X: The Kanto League Vol. I Ch. V EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:30 pm

ho ho ho dem fossilz~
Back to top Go down
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: The Kanto League Vol. I Ch. V   Pokemon Generation X: The Kanto League Vol. I Ch. V EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:30 pm

I never thought of a trainer winning a badge like that.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: The Kanto League Vol. I Ch. V   Pokemon Generation X: The Kanto League Vol. I Ch. V EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:26 pm

Aerodactyl wouldve destroyed Charmeleon o_o that gym leader sucks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: The Kanto League Vol. I Ch. V   Pokemon Generation X: The Kanto League Vol. I Ch. V Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Generation X: The Kanto League Vol. I Ch. V
Page 1 of 1