World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Generation X: The Kanto League Vol. VI Ch. XXX

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Pokemon Generation X: The Kanto League Vol. VI Ch. XXX Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Generation X: The Kanto League Vol. VI Ch. XXX   Pokemon Generation X: The Kanto League Vol. VI Ch. XXX EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:05 am

Flora shivered with anticipation and nervousness as she returned her Leafeon and placed it's Poke Ball into her purse, withdrawing her final Pokemon. She glanced down at it, gripping it tightly.

"Your Exeggutor; you caught that Pokemon in the Viridian Forest," said Sabrina suddenly. "When you caught that Pokemon, you planned to use it against me, knowing that their Psychic abilities would cancel each other out, thus giving you the advantage with it's dual Grass typing."

"That's right," said Flora as she lowered her arm, Poke Ball firmly in her grasp. "When I caught Exeggutor as an Exeggcute, I knew Exeggutor would help me defeat you. Not only you, but help me against my mother and Janine, and I was right; I owe so much to my Exeggutor. It's one of my strongest Pokemon. Today is no different, Exeggutor will lead me to battle once more! Go, Exeggutor!" commanded Flora as she tossed her Poke Ball, releasing the Exeggutor inside.

Stomping it's feet, Exeggutor was ready for battle; it's many heads focused on the Alakazam. The two Pokemon had a stare down before both trainers called out orders at the same time.

"Exeggutor, use Sunny Day!"

"Alakazam, use Light Screen!"

As Exeggutor shot a ball of energy into the ceiling, Alakazam used it's Psychic powers to create a special barrier to repel Special based moves. Exeggutor quickly began to absorb energy from the artificial light, triggering it's Chlorophyll ability. Stoked from the boost in power, Exeggutor immediately charged for a Solar Beam attack and shot it at the Alakazam. The beam collided with the Light Screen and dissipated.

Flora growled as Sabrina gave Alakazam a chilling order.

"Alakazam, use Calm Mind!" she ordered.

"Exeggutor, use Solar Beam and try to break the barrier!" retorted Flora.

Alakazam sat down and used it's mental powers to levitate itself in mid air, building it's mental powers considerably. Exeggutor shot a powerful Solar Beam attack once more at the shield, but was blocked once again, unable to penetrate.

"Damn it," said Flora, frustrated as the Alakazam continued to build it's mental power. "Exeggutor, use Leaf Storm!"

Sabrina's eyes narrowed as the Exeggutor lowered it's head and shot out a furious storm of razor sharp leaves at the Light Screen. The leaves made contact with the barrier, bombarding it relentlessly as the Alakazam meditated. As the attack continued on, the stress of the attack proved too much for the Light Screen; cracks began to appear on the screen. A few moments later, the screen cracked completely, dissolving as the attacked continued forward.

"Alakazam, use Protect!" ordered Sabrina.

Opening it's eyes, Alakazam quickly created another shield, protecting itself from the Leaf Storm without fail. Stopping it's attack, Exeggutor breathed deeply, exhausted from the attack.

"Your Leaf Storm attack may have broke my Light Screen, but your Exeggutor is now tired from it's own attack. Now's your chance. Alakazam, use Pychic!"

Alakazam's eyes glowed bright blue as it sent a mental attack on Exeggutor. Baring the attack, Exeggutor was able to resist it as it pushed forward, it's eyes also glowing blue.

"Exeggutor, use Psychock!" ordered Flora.

Pushing back Alakazam's mental assault, Exeggutor fought back the attack. However, Alakazam overpowered the Psyshock and kept the Psychic struggle going, neither Pokemon willing to give it up.

Biting her lip, Flora desperately thought of a plan. A Psychic attack won't work...wait, I know! Exeggutor, use Solar Beam!" ordered Flora.

Charging it's attack, Exeggutor fired the Solar Beam straight at Alakazam. Taking the hit, Alakazam was flung backward, landing on it's back in front of the emotionless Sabrina. As Alakazam began to stand up, Sabrina made a shocking call.

"That's enough," said Sabrina as she returned her Poke Ball manually. "You win this battle."

A dumbstruck Flora stared at Sabrina as she walked across the Gym, confused. "Wait, what? But, your Alakazam was still able to battle!" protested Flora as Sabrina reached into her pocket and presented her a Gym Badge.

"Events were playing out exactly as I foretold; as I saw myself lose to you, so it shall be." said Sabrina as she presented Flora the Marsh Badge. "You displayed great power. You defeated my Mr. Mime and Espeon, and stood strong against my Alakazam. That is enough for me to present you the Marsh Badge with no regrets." said Sabrina as she forced it into Flora's hand. "Now get going, or you will miss the S.S. Anne to Cinnabar Island." said Sabrina.

"R-Right..." said Flora as she accepted the Gym Badge. Thanking Sabrina for the battle, Flora and the gang left Saffron Gym and walked down the sidewalk toward Route 6.

"I can't believe that she gave me the Gym Badge," said Flora as she examined it before placing it in her green Badge Case along with her five other Gym Badges.

"Well, it was a very good match," said Gray as he patted her good shoulder. "It was a lot better than my match with her; it was very exciting."

"Fila agrees, jes jes." said Fila as he walked along side Gray and Flora.

"What I don't get is why Sabrina didn't use Signal Beam against Flora's Exeggutor," whispered River to Marie as they hung back, discussing the match.

"Yeah, I noticed that too," replied Marie. "Sabrina's Alakazam never used Protect against me when we fought."

"Maybe Sabrina let her win?" suggested River.

"Why would she do that?" asked Marie, confused.

"I don't know...but I don't like how she said that we were all destined to fight in a big battle..." said River as she crossed her arms, scowling slightly. "Sounds like some big trouble is brewing."

"Yeah...Maybe that's why Sabrina let Flora win; so Flora can move on to the next Badge along with everyone else?"

"That must be it, because there's no way that Flora will win against Blaine and his Fire types."

"Yeah...I completely forgot about that."

"Well, whatever happens, I hope it wasn't a mistake for Sabrina to give Flora the Marsh Badge if she isn't ready for it," said River as she watched Flora talk among the boys, distracting her from Marie and River. "I fought hard for my Marsh Badge. I'm ready to take out the Cinnabar and Viridian Gyms. If Flora isn't ready, then she'll lose for sure," said River.

Meanwhile, at Cinnabar Island, Blaze sat in the center of a platform suspended above the active volcano, meditating. Behind him lied his Flareon and newly evolved Arcanine, which Charizard napping between them.

"You've been up here all day," said Blaine as he approached his grandson, heavily relying on his cane for support. "How long are you going to stay up here?"

"Until Flora and the others come and challenge me," answered Blaze as he opened his eyes and looked out into the ocean. "I made it here before them, so they will be coming soon to challenge me. I must be ready to beat them at any cost," said Blaze as his Charizard yawned and stood up, stretching it's wings.

"Very well," said Blaine as he walked over and patted his grandson on his shoulder. "Don't forget to come down for supper. You and your Pokemon need to eat before taking on any challengers. Cinnabar Island isn't known for the second best Gym in the Kanto League for nothing, you know." said Blaine with a hearty laugh.

Blaze nodded in agreement. "You're right," said Blaze as he stood up and walked with his grandpa, his Pokemon following.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

Pokemon Generation X: The Kanto League Vol. VI Ch. XXX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: The Kanto League Vol. VI Ch. XXX   Pokemon Generation X: The Kanto League Vol. VI Ch. XXX EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:14 am

Boooooooo, throwing the match is a KP move ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for Cinnabar, ho ho ho, Flora tis going to get super butthurt and RivRiv is going do some super butthurting<3
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Generation X: The Kanto League Vol. VI Ch. XXX
Page 1 of 1