World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. IX

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. IX Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. IX   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. IX EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:15 pm

"Hey, look! we've finally made it to the Gym!" said Flora as she, River, Blaze, and Voltage walked down the streets of Cerulean City. At the end of the street was a large dome with 'Cerulean Gym' on the front.

"Looks like they changed the design after all," said Blaze as he observed the building.

"Of course they did," said River. "After Misty's Gyarados rampaged, it destroyed most of the gym. After they remade it, they also made it for swimmers to practice swimming without having to go to the ocean."

"Didn't Misty retire recently?" asked Voltage.

River nodded. "That's right. She's going to have her baby soon, and wants to focus on her growing family rather than the gym," said River with a sigh. "She's been having try-outs at the Gym for potential Gym Leaders. Because of that, a lot of people have been walking away with the Cascade Badge because the people that sign up are horrible."

As they approached the front entrance of the Cerulean Gym, Misty sat behind a table with a laptop and sign in sheet. She wore an extra large plain white shirt to hide her baby lump and blue jeans. Her hair length was now mid back, opposed to her popular shoulder length hair she grew as a Gym Leader.

"Hello, you guys registering for a Gym Battle?" asked Misty as they approached her.

"Yup, that's right," said Flora as she walked to the table.

Misty clicked on her pen and gave it to Flora. "We have three openings today. One at one o'clock, one at two o'clock, and one at three o'clock. Which time slot will you take?"

"I'll take the one at one o'clock," said Flora happily as she signed in. "I may not get any time to prepare, but that's alright."

"Alright, you'll be challenging Wade," said Misty a she logged the information into her computer.

"I look forward to it," she said as she moved out of the way as Voltage stepped up.

"You challenging as well?" asked Misty.

"Yes. I'd like the two o'clock opening." replied Voltage as he signed in.

"Alright, your opponent will be Pearl," said Misty as she checked her scheduling.

As River stepped up to the table, Blaze cut her off and stepped in line. "I'll take the three o'clock time slot!"

"Um, alright," said Misty as Blaze signed in. "You don't have an opponent yet though. We're still looking for possible Gym Leaders, so if by chance there isn't one, you may have to move back your time or I'll find another suitable way for you to compete. That alright?"

Blaze sighed. "Yeah, that's fine." he said as he stepped out of line. "Man I hope I get a good challenge."

Voltage chuckled. "Blaze, you got lucky with Rocky. This gym will be a cakewalk for Flora and I. You, however, I doubt you will win."

Blaze growled as River approached the sign in table. "I'm sorry, but we don't have any challenge spots open for today."

"That's alright," said River as she took out her Pokeballs. "I'm here for the Gym Leader registry."

"Oh, good!" said Misty happily. "I was hoping you would, River. Did you get three Pokemon?"

"Yes, I did," said River as she turned over her Pokeballs.

Misty placed River's Pokeballs on a scanner and registered them. With the scan complete, Misty read the scans. "Let's see...A Wartortle...A Vaporeon, and a...Oh my, how did you get one of these?"

"Shh," said River. "That one is a surprise."

Misty nodded. "Alright. We have two time openings available. We got three o'clock and four o'clock. Which time slot do you want to complete your test at?"

River turned her head to Blaze and smirked. "I'll take the three o'clock. I have to teach Blaze a lesson."

"Well, if you thought you had any hope before, you really don't now," said Voltage as he patted Blaze on the back, who's face was contorted with rage and shock.

"I still believe in you," said Flora quietly as Misty closed her laptop and stood up.

"Alright. Everyone, lets proceed to the Gym." said Misty.

They followed Misty into the Gym, which had a very large swimming pool in the center of the Gym. "Alright," said Misty as she turned to face the trainers. "Flora, you will be up right away. Good luck in your battle."

"Thanks," said Flora as she stepped up to the side of the pool. On the other end, a young trainer stood at the opposite end.

"Challenger!" he shouted from the top of his lungs. "My name is Wade! I will be the Cerulean City Gym Leader! Prepare to lose to my Water Pokemon!" he said as he took out his Pokeball and tossed at the pool. The Pokeball popped open and a Krabby materialized in the air before falling into the water.

Misty slapped her forehead. "Wade, you forgot to tell Flora about the rules."

"Huh?"

Misty interjected. "There are five rules to a Gym battle. Rule number one: This is a three on three single battle challenge. You choose the three Pokemon you wish to use before the battle starts. Rule number two: You are not allowed to switch Pokemon during the battle. Rule number three: You are not allowed to use healing items during the battle. Rule number four: If all of your Pokemon are unable to battle, then you lose. Rule number five: Have fun!"

"Oh, right! What she said!"

Flora giggled as she took out a Pokeball and tossed it. "Go, Exeggcute!"

Pink eggs materialized at the edge of the pool, each egg looking at a different direction.

"I wonder how she got that Pokemon," whispered Blaze.

River chuckled. "Flora won that Pokemon from a trainer that was mistreating it."

"Exeggcute, use Sleep Powder!"

Exeggcute shook it's body and a powder emitted into the air. As the powder entered the pool, Krabby floated back into the surface, fast asleep. With Krabby floating at the surface, Exeggcute shot Bullet Seeds at the Krabby. Krabby flung from the surface and landed in front of Wade, knocked out.

"No!"

"Yes!" celebrated Flora.

Wade growled as he returned his Krabby. "You got lucky! Here, take this!" he shouted as he threw his second Pokeball, a Psyduck materializing at the waters edge. "I came prepared to battle Grass types! Psyduck, use Signal Beam!"

Psyduck held it's head as it shot a multicolored beam at the Exeggcute. The beam made contact, scattering the Egg Pokemon apart.

"No, Exeggcute!" Flora got to her knees and brought the eggs together before returning them to the Pokeball. She withdrew a second Pokeball and tossed it. "Go, Leafeon!"

The Grass Eeveelution materialized gracefully. "Leafeon, use Grasswhistle then use Razor Leaf!" commanded Flora.

Bringing its tail around, it whistled by using the leaf on it's tail. Hearing the song, the Psyduck swayed slightly before falling asleep. With Psyduck sleeping, Leafeon ran around the pool, slashing Psyduck with it's tail.

Knocked into the pool, Psyduck raised to the surface, passed out from the attack.

Grinding his teeth, Wade returned Psyduck to it's Pokeball as Leafeon returned to Flora's side.

"I'm going to use my best Pokemon! Go, Poliwrath!"

A large blue Pokemon materialized at the pool's edge. It raised it's fists and began punching in the air.

"That's a fully evolved Pokemon!" said Flora, worried. "Leafeon, use Razor Leaf!"

"Poliwrath, use Hypnosis!"

As the Leafeon began to run around the pool, Poliwrath emitted a wave at the Leafeon. Falling prey to the attack, Leafeon fell over, fast asleep from the attack.

Wade grinned as he pointed at the Leafeon. "Poliwrath, use Brick Break!"

Poliwrath jumped into the pool and quickly swam across the pool. As it reached the edge, it jumped high into the air and slammed it's fist across Leafeon's back. It let out a howl in pain as it awoke from the slumber. It tried to get up, but was unable to.

"Leafeon, return!" said Flora, returning Leafeon to it's Pokeball.

"Wow, Flora is having more difficulty than I thought," said Voltage. "Poliwrath is a powerful Pokemon. I don't know if she can beat it."

Flora withdrew her final Pokeball. "Ivysaur, this is all you!" she said as she tossed it into the air, the ball popping open and the Ivysaur materialized.

"Poliwrath, use Brick Break!" commanded Wade.

Poliwrath jumped out of the water, it's fist clenched as it aimed at Ivysaur.

"Iysaur, use Vine Whip!"

Two long tentacles extended from Ivysaur's flower and wrapped itself around the Poliwrath. Ivysaur then proceeded to pound the Poliwrath against the floor several times before it became fatigued. Poliwrath, still rearing to go, broke out of the Vine Whip and punched Ivysaur in the face.

Skidding on the ground, Ivysaur slowly got back to it's feet.

"Poliwrath, use another Break Brick!" commanded Wade as Poliwrath rushed Ivysaur.

"Ivysaur, use Sleep Powder!" commanded Flora.

Ivysaur shot pollen into Poliwrath's face. Unable to shake the intoxicating pollen, Poliwrath fell over, passed out from the attack. Ivysaur, back to it's feet, used Take Down on the Poliwrath, knocking it into the water. Poliwrath floated back up, passed out from the attack.

"Winner is Flora!" said Misty as she walked towards Misty to present her the Cascade Badge.

"Yes!" she exclaimed, jumping into the air. "I won my second badge!"

"No, I failed..." said Wade as he walked over to Misty. "Does that mean I can't be Gym Leader?"

Misty shook her head. "I'm sorry, but you only had two passable Pokemon. Your Krabby failed to do any damage. Psyduck only knocked out Exeggcute because of it's Signal Beam attack. Your Poliwrath was amazing though. Toughen up your other Pokemon, and you may make Gym Leader yet," said Misty.

"Thanks!" said Wade as he ran out of the Gym.

"Alright, let's take a forty minute rest, then Voltage can face Pearl." said Misty as she walked away from the group, leaving them to talk among themselves.

"That was a great battle, Flora," said River as she patted her on the shoulder. "That kid had a really strong Poliwrath. I'm surprised you beat it."

"I am too," said Flora, blushing slightly. "I thought that this was going to be an easy win, like in Pewter City."

"It helps that this Challenge didn't use two baby Pokemon and another that failed to listen to him," said Voltage as he took out his three Pokeballs. "Don't forget, Flora, you and I have type advantages. Blaze on the other hand has no chance."

"Hey!" shouted Blaze. "I'll win the Cascade Badge, mark my words!"

"Yeah, yeah," said Voltage as he stretched his arms. "Now if you excuse me, I have a badge to win.

Forty minutes passed before Voltage's opponent showed up. She was very short and young, approximately nine years old.

"This is my opponent?" asked Voltage, scratching his head.

"Don't take her lightly," warned Misty. "She may be young, but she's a promising Trainer from Johto."

"Johto, huh?" asked Voltage as he picked a Pokeball.

"That's right!" said Pearl as she tossed a Pokeball. It popped open in mid air, a Goldeen appearing and falling into the water.

Misty sighed. "Pearl, you need to give Voltage the rules."

"Oh, right..." Pearl cleared her voice. "Rule number one: This is a three on-"

"Yeah, I know already," said Voltage as he tossed his Pokeball, a Jolteon appearing. "Jolteon, use Thundershock at the water!"

Static electricity bounced around Jolteon's body as it shot a Thundershock at the water, frying everything inside. Goldeen floated to the surface, knocked out from the attack.

"What! A one hit K.O.!" she pouted as she returned her Goldeen.

"Wow, Voltage isn't goofing around, isn't he?" asked River as Pearl took out her second Pokeball and grinned.

"You think that I wasn't prepare for Electric types? Well, you're wrong! Go, Quagsire!"

"Quagsire!" shouted Voltage as the Pokemon materialized by the water.

Blaze laughed. "You're screwed now, Voltage! You can't use any Electric attacks!"

"I know, idiot!" yelled Voltage as Quagsire jumped into the water.

"Quagsire, use Mudshot!"

Quagsire poked it's head from the water's surface and shot mud at the Jolteon. Jolteon dodged the attack, side stepping it.

"Damn it, Jolteon has no attacks it can use against the Quagsire..." said Voltage as he took out Jolteon's Pokeball. "Jolteon knows no moves it can use against Quagsire. I am withdrawing him from the battle."

"Does that mean I win?" Pearl asked Misty.

"For that round, yes," said Misty as Voltage withdrew Jolteon.

Voltage growled as he took out his second Pokeball. "This could be it," said Voltage as he tossed his Pokeball and an Elekid materialized by the pool's edge. "Elekid, use Brick Break!"

Elekid jumped into the air and slammed it's fist on Quagsire's head. As Elekid fell into the pool, it quickly swam back up and to the edge of the pool, shaking itself dry. Quagsire resurfaced and waddled onto land, it rubbing it's head.

"Elekid, use Low Kick!"

As Quagsire recovered, Elekid ran over to Quagsire and slid on the ground, knocking Quagsire off it's feet. It fell with a loud thud, but it immediately got back to it's feet.

"This Quagsire harder to take down than I thought," growled Voltage as Pearl laughed.

"You're not going to beat me! Quagsire, use Mud Bomb!"

Quagsire reared it's head back and shot out a large blob of mud. Striking Elekid, it fell back into the water. As Elekid rose to the surface, it was passed out.

"Damn it!" shouted Voltage as he withdrew Elekid from battle.

"Looks like I'll be winning this fight after all!" said Pearl as Voltage reached for his final Pokeball.

"Not quite. Go, Pikachu!"

Pikachu materialized from it's Pokeball, it holding a Light Ball.

"What is that Pikachu is holding?" asked Flora as Pikachu began to juggle the ball.

"Pikachu, use Quick attack!" ordered Voltage.

At blinding speed, Pikachu rushed the Quagsire and tackled it into the pool of water. As it broke the surface, it was knocked out.

"No!" shouted Pearl in despair as she fell to her knees. "Quagsire was my best chance..." she said as she withdrew Quagsire. Angry, Pearl grabbed her last Pokeball and tossed it into the air. "Go, Azumarill!"

A large, blue mouse Pokemon materialized and fell into the pool of water.

"Try beating me now!" she yelled.

Voltage grinned. "You idiot, I've already won," said Voltage as he pointed his hand to the pool. "Pikachu, use Thundershock on the pool!"

"Pika Pika!"

Pikachu quickly charged it's energy and shot a powerful Thundershock attack at the pool. The Gym light up brightly as the Thundershock electrified the pool. As the light faded, electricity bounced around the Gym. In the center of the pool, Azumarill floated along the surface, it's body twitching.

"And the winner is Voltage!" said Misty as the trainers withdrew their Pokemon. She approached Voltage and presented him the Cascade Badge.

"Awesome," said Voltage cockily as he placed his badge in his yellow Badge Case.

"Where did I go wrong?" asked Pearl as she approached Misty, wiping away her tears.

"Well, you relied too much on Quagsire," said Misty as she patted Pearl on the head. "While it did force Voltage to switch out Jolteon and out muscled Elekid, Pikachu was able to take it out. You also lost two Pokemon without them landing a single hit. I think with a little more training, you will become a strong trainer one day.

"Kay!" said Pearl with a nod. She turned to Voltage and offered her hand. "Thanks for the battle. You fought hard!"

Voltage chuckled and shook her hand. "You too, kid."

Misty nodded and turned to Blaze and River. "Well, you two are up next."

River and Blaze turned to each other and nodded.

"Blaze, you aren't going to walk out of here with a Cascade Badge."

"River, I'm going to pay you back for defeating me in Viridian City."

The two trainers glared at each other, smirking at the chance to prove which was the stronger trainer, unaware of the danger waiting outside of the Gym. The tall man wearing a black trench coat and hat stood outside the Gym, a large grin on his face.

Previous Chapter

Next Chapter

Last edited by J.J. Knight on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. IX   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. IX EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:56 pm

And River wins since water type are better (Totally think water types are better and cooler).
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. IX   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. IX EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:40 am

Dat rivalry, but Blaze has the power of plot progression. Red better be Misty's baby daddy.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. IX   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. IX EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:02 am

Dat River<3
Back to top Go down
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. IX   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. IX EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:30 pm

Whos the father?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. IX   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. IX Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. II Ch. IX
Page 1 of 1