World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. V Ch.XXV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. V Ch.XXV Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. V Ch.XXV   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. V Ch.XXV EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:06 am

Standing outside of a large building, Flora and Marie looked up at it. "Well, this is it," said Marie as she crossed her arms. "This is the Fuchsia City Gym. Owned and operated by Janine, the daughter of Koga. User of Poison type Pokemon."

"I know," said Flora as she walked toward the door.

"Mind if I watch?" asked Marie.

Turning her head, Flora smiled and nodded. "Sure, I don't mind." said Flora. Together, they entered the Fuchsia Gym.

The Gym was rather basic; the floor was wooden tiles and had a lot of open space. As Flora looked around, she stopped at the Challenger's Square. "The Fuchsia Gym is known for it's booby traps and illusions, which makes battling harder," said Flora as the opposing door opened and Janine walked inside.

"Hello, trainer!" she said as she walked inside and toward her side of the arena. "I assume that this is not your first Gym Challenge?" she called out as she took position.

"No, it is not." said Flora as she reached in her purse and took out her Poke Ball. "This is my fifth Gym Challenge. I currently have four Gym Badges, and I hope to make this my fifth," said Flora.

"Impressive!" said Janine as she took out her first Poke Ball. "Then let me briefly tell you the rules! This is a three on three Single battle. You are not allowed to switch out during the fight. That's it, really! Now go, Ariados, I summon you!" called out Janine as she tossed the Poke Ball and the Ariados materialized on the Gym floor.

"I choose you, Exeggutor!" said Flora as she tossed the Poke Ball in the air and burst open, Exeggutor materializing in front of her.

"Wow, she has three Grass Pokemon," said Marie to herself as she admired the Exeggutor. "Is she training just Grass types?"

"Alright, here we go!" said Janine as she pointed at the Ariados. "Ariados, use X-Scissor!" she ordered.

"Exeggutor, use Psyshock!"

As the Ariados had crawled forward, it stopped as blue aura prevented it from moving. Lifting Ariados into the air, the spider Pokemon wiggled in mid air. Using it's mental powers, Exeggutor flung the Pokemon around the Gym, smashing it into the ceiling, floor, and occasionally the invisible walls. Nearly a minute passed before Exeggutor dropped Ariados from air.

"No, Ariados!" yelled Janine as she pulled out her Poke Ball and returned the battered Pokemon. "You're a strong trainer, a lot stronger than I imagined. Let's see how you handle my Muk! I beckon you!" she said as she tossed her Poke Ball into the air.

Muk materialized on the Gym floor and raised it's slimy hands, inching toward the Exeggutor. Janine pointed her finger again at the Exeggutor and gave it an order. "Muk, use Gunk Shot!"

Opening it's mouth, it fired a powerful poisonous blob of grime and garbage at the Exeggutor. Side stepping the attack, Exeggutor's eyes glowed blue once more.

"Exeggutor, use Psyshock!" ordered Flora.

Using it's psychic powers, Exeggutor lifted the Muk mentally and slammed it into the ground. Muk's body made a splat, but quickly reformed itself. The blue aura faded around Muk's body.

"Muk, use Fire Punch!" ordered Janine. Muk slithered across the Gym floor, raising it's fist to strike the Exeggutor.

"Exeggutor, use Leaf Storm!"

Lowering it's head, Exeggutor shot a powerful Leaf Storm attack; hundreds of tiny, razor sharp leaves shot out at Muk, tearing into it's body as it pushed the Muk back. Raising it's arms to protect itself from the barrage, Muk was unable to complete the attack.

"Good, now use Psyshock again!" ordered Flora.

The blue aura returned, Exeggutor lifting the Muk with it's mind. Slamming Muk into the Gym ceiling and floor, Muk suffered heavy damage from the attack.

"Muk, return!" ordered an angry Janine, returning Muk to it's Poke Ball. Janine took out her final Poke Ball, Janine tossed it into the air. "Crobat, I summon you to battle!" Her zippy Crobat materialized in the air, flapping it's wings fast as it darted through the air.

Looking at her tired Exeggutor, Flora reached into her purse and returned her Exeggutor. "That's enough Exeggutor," said Flora as she returned it to the Poke Ball.

"Withdrawing your tired Pokemon from battle, a wise move," said Janine as Crobat flew overhead.

"That's right. Now I choose you, Venusaur!" ordered Flora as she tossed her Poke Ball into the air, Venusaur materializing as the Poke Ball broke open.

"Alright, Round Three!" yelled Janine as she ordered her Crobat to attack. "Crobat, use Double Team!"

"Venusaur, use Razor Leaf!"

Venusaur, shaking it's body, flung many razor sharp leaves at the Crobat. Using it's speed, an illusion appeared, making it seem like there was two Crobat. The attack went through the illusion as the real Crobat made a dive and struck Venusaur with a Wing Attack.

Shaking off the attack, Venusaur quickly extended it's vines and wrapped them around the body of Crobat. Squeezing the Crobat, Venusaur held the Crobat in mid air.

"No, Crobat!" said Janine as she watched hopelessly as Crobat attempted to free itself from the tentacles, but was not strong enough to break the grasp.

"Venusaur, Power Whip!" ordered Flora.

Obeying it's orders, Venusaur slammed the tentacles downward, slamming Crobat into the Gym floor and raising it up once again, holding it in the air.

"Give up," said Flora confidently as she looked at Janine with a stern and determined face. "Your Crobat can't get free of my Venusaur's grasp."

Scowling, Janine was forced to agree. "You're right," said Janine as she withdrew her Poke Ball and returned the Crobat. "You win."

Grinning, Flora walked over to Janine and met her at the center of the Gym to receive her prize. "Thank you," said Flora as Janine handed her the Soul Badge.

"You had me outclassed," said Janine with an unease laugh. "I've been on a losing streak as of late. Maybe I need to train my Pokemon harder."

Flora clenched her jaw, knowing exactly who Janine had been losing to. "Thanks again," said Flora with a false smile as she turned and placed the badge in her badge case.

"Wow, your Pokemon are strong," said Marie as they began walking toward the exit.

"I agree," said a voice beside the door.

Flora looked up to see River standing at the entrance with her arms crossed.

"Hey River," said Flora as she approached River. "Nice to see you again."

"Yeah, you too," said River as they shared a quick embrace. "And who's this?" asked River, noticing Marie.

"This is my friend, Marie," introduced Flora. "I met her on Cycling Road. We traveled her together."

"Well, it's nice to meet you," said River as she and Marie shook hands. "Now, let's get going to Saffron City so you can fight for the Marsh Badge!" declared River. "S.S. Anne leaves in three weeks, so we can't be late. We'll miss the boat to the Cinnibar Island if we're late."

"We're taking a boat to Cinnibar Island?" asked Flora.

"Yeah, but Blaze is already there," said River as the girls walked out of the Gym. "He took Charizard and flew over the ocean. So while he's getting ahead of us, we have have to wait at Vermillion City before the boat leaves.

"Yeah, we can't let Blaze get ahead of us." said Flora as she, Marie, and River departed Fuchsia City and headed west toward Lavender town.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. V Ch.XXV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. V Ch.XXV   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. V Ch.XXV EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:12 am

Eceggutor is too stronk ~ Chet psychic type ~
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. V Ch.XXV
Page 1 of 1