World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XIII

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XIII Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XIII   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XIII EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:44 pm

A month has passed since Blaze and Voltage left River and Flora to purse their own path to Vermillion City. River and Flora, traveling together, had left Saffron City three days ago and continued walking south.

River stretched her arms as she and Flora walked down the dirt road leading to Vermillion City. "We should've stayed at Saffron City longer and relaxed," she said as she rubbed her neck. "At least we'd have lunch."

"Wasn't it you that said we should get to Vermillion City as soon as possible?" asked Flora after she ate an Oran berry.

"Shut up," said River as she took out her Pokedex and looked up at her Pokemon's last recorded strength. "My Pokemon are so strong. Wartortle is Lv. 30, my Gyarados and Vaporeon are sitting at Lv. 28." she gloated.

"I know," said Flora as she continued to walk. "my Pokemon are the same levels as yours."

"I can still beat you," said River arrogantly as Flora turned her head and smiled.

"I highly doubt that." said Flora slyly.

"Why you-!"

Flora laughed as two trainers walking side by side walked down the same route.

Two young men walked down the route. On the left, he was tall with tan brown skin, his short dark brown hair tied in a wolf tail. He wore khaki cargo shorts, a white V neck, and converse. On the right was an equally tall man with pale skin and short, gray hair. He wore black pant, white shirt and black jacket.

As the two trainers approached, both of them stopped in awe. The tan-skinned man approached River and grabbed her by the hands. "You are pretty. You will date Fila, jesjes?"

"E-Excuse me?" asked River as she blushed fiercely.

"Sorry about my friend," said the other male as he pulled Fila away. "He's quite the character...My name is Gray."

"Hello Gray. My name is Flora, and this is River," said Flora happily.

Gray blushed as he admired Flora, but River grabbed Flora by the hand and ushered her away.

"Let's go," said River as Fila sidestepped her and grinned. "Date and dinner now, jes?"

"No."

"Jes?"

"Nooo."

"Jeeees?"

"No!" said River as walked past him.

"Jes!" he shouted out happily.

"Hey, where are you two going?" asked Gray as Flora stopped and turned around.

"We're going to Vermillion City," said Flora as she smiled sweetly. "We're on our way to challenge the gym."

"Oooh, Trainers?" asked Fila as he scratched his chin. "I got deal. Double battle! We win, you go on date with us, jes?"

"Fila!" exclaimed Gray, embarrassed of the wager his friend just placed.

River and Flora looked at each other. Her stomach rumbling, she looked at Flora with annoyance.

"Fine...But if we win, we get all of your food."

"Deal!" said Fila as he took River's hand and shook it.

Gray pulled Fila aside. "Fila, what are you doing? If we lose, then we won't have any food for about three days! We'll have to go back to Vermillion City, and that's six days away."

"Relax," said Fila with a grin. "Easy victory, jesjes."

Gray scratched his cheek before sighing. "Fine." said Gray as the turned to face the girls. "Alright, here's the rules. This is a double battle. We'll each use three Pokemon, with two Pokemon out at once."

"Sounds good!" said River as she and Flora took out their Pokeballs. "Go, Vaporeon!"

"Go, Leafeon!"

The Eeveelutions materialized beside their respective trainers.

"They use smexy Eeveelutions~" cooed Fila as he took out a Pokeball and stroked it. "Go, Weepinbell!"

The Flycatcher Pokemon materialized in the air and fell on Fila's head, which he wore it like a hat.

"Ho ho ho, Weepinbell is lolzy~" he said as he danced around a bit before he pulled Weepinbell off his head.

"Oooh~ A Weepinbell!" cooed Flora as she fawned over it.

Gray chuckled as he took out his Pokeball and tossed it into the air. "Go, Raichu!"

The fully evolved electric mouse Pokemon materialized on the route, jolts of electricity bouncing from it's cheeks. "Raaaiii!" it called out.

"Let's begin!" yelled Flora as she pointed to the Raichu. "Leafeon, use Quick Attack!"

"You too, Vaporeon!"

Together, Leafeon and Vaporeon rushed the Raichu. Vaporeon hit Raichu first in the chest, then Leafeon hit Raichu in the face. Stunned, the Raichu fell backward and rubbed it's face.

"Weepinbell, use Sleep Powder!" shouted Fila.

Shaking it's body, a cloud of blue dust covered the battle field. Vaporeon, Leafeon, and Raichu fell asleep.

"Fila, you took out my Pokemon too!" yelled Gray as he withdrew his Raichu.

"Oopsy~" said Fila as he scratched the back of his head.

Flora and River withdrew their Pokemon as well. "That's a cheap shot," said River as she tossed her Pokeball and her Gyarados appeared. Wrapping it's slender body around Flora and River, it roared at Fila, Weepinbell, and Gray.

"A Gyarados!" yelled Gray as he turned to Fila. "Raichu would've been useful!"

"A big oopsy, jes jes!" said Fila as he rubbed the back of his neck, nervous.

Gray growled as he took out his Pokeball and tossed it into the air, an Onix materializing. It's long, heavy tail slammed into the ground.

"Battle of the giants, huh?" said Flora as she tossed her second Pokeball in the air. Her Exeggcute materialied on the ground. "Exeggcute, use Confusion!"

It's eyes glowing blue, it emitted psychic waves at the Weepinbell. Unable to block the attack, the Weepinbell took the attack without defense. Weepinbell, unable to keep focus, face planted the ground.

"Gyrados, use Bite!"

"Onix, counter with Rock Tomb!"

Gyarados launched itself at the Onix, however it slammed it's tail on the ground and slabs of stone erupted from the earth, pinning Gyarados in the rocks. It roared in pain as it tried to wiggle free, but was unsuccessful. Onix slithered over to Gyarados and tackled it in the face.

Fila, focusing on Flora, withdrew his knocked out Weepinbell and took out another Pokeball. "This is for you, jesjes. Go Magby!"

A short, baby Pokemon materialized on the ground. It coughed a small flame as it rubbed it's face.

"Magby, use Ember! Jes jes!" Magby walked over to the Eggexcute, but fell over and bonked it's face on the ground. It sat up and began crying. Fila facepalmed as he retracted his Magby. "Silly baby Pokemon...Go, Sandslash!" The Sandslash sharpened it's claws as it ran toward the Eggexcute, which turned around and hopped away, crying out in terror.

River bit her lip as Gyarados broke free of the Rock Tomb and bit Onix on the neck. The two Pokemon tangled their bodies together and began slamming each other into the ground with Onix having the advantage.

"Onix, finish it off!" yelled Gray.

"Take it out!" screamed River as the Gyarados and Onix headbutted each other.'

The force of the attack knocked both of them out. River shouted in anger as she swore loudly, returning her Gyarados. Gray withdrew his Onix as well, growling as he took out his final Pokemon.

"Go, Charmeleon!" yelled Gray as Charmeleon materialized.

"A Charmeleon, huh?" said River as she withdrew her Pokeball. "Let's see if your Pokemon is stronger than Blaze's Charmeleon. Go, Wartortle!" yelled River as she tossed her Pokeball in the air and her Wartortle materialized in the air.

"Damn it!" yelled Gray as he turned to Fila. "I could use some help her-...What are you doing?"

Fila and Sandslash, passed out, leaned their backs against each other as the Eggexcute danced around them in victory. Flora gave the peace sign and grinned mischievously. "Easy win!"

Gray's jaw dropped as Charmeleon slapped it's own forehead.

"This battle isn't over yet!" said River as she pointed at Wartortle. "Use Water Pulse!"

Wartortle inhaled deeply and shot a blast of water at Charmeleon. Unable to block the attack, Charmeleon was struck in the chest and was sent flying into the air, crashing into the ground beside Gray's feet, knocked out.

"No!" yelled Gray as he fell to his knees.

River approached Gray and held out her hand. "A deal is a deal. Give us our food." said River smugly as Flora approached them.

"We won't take it all," said Flora as she tilted her head and smiled. "Just a little bit would be nice."

Gray blushed slightly as he nodded. "Yeah...sure."

After Fila woke up, the four shared a lunch before departing. Flora and River walked south toward Vermillion City, while Fila and Gray walked north toward Saffron City.

"Those guys were pretty cute," said Flora as they walked down the route.

"Maybe. Fila was just freaky," replied River. "I have a feeling he kept staring at my butt..."

Flora laughed as she ran down the path, River chasing after her as they ventured to Vermillion City.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XIII   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XIII EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:41 pm

ho ho ho #jesjes
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XIII   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XIII EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:35 am

lol at fila's appearance.
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XIII   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XIII Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XIII
Page 1 of 1