World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XIV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XIV Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XIV   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XIV EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:01 pm

"Look! I can see Vermillion City!" yelled River as she and Flora cleared the hill. The girls stood at the top, overlooking the glorious city beside the sea. "Wow, the sea is so beautiful," said River as she used her hands to block the sunlight from her face. "I can only imagine the Water Pokemon that are in there!"

"But you already caught your three Pokemon for Kanto," said Flora with a giggle.

"Yeah, yeah." replied River as she began running down the hill. Together they ran, the excitement ran high as they approached the city. As they reached the foot of the hill, a familiar face was walking towards their way.

"Blaze!" yelled Flora in excitement as she realized who it was.

"Hey, Flora," said the hot headed trainer as they approached.

"Why are leaving Vermillion City?" asked River as she glared at him. "Don't tell me that you've already won...?"

Blaze smirked as he took out his red trainer case and opened it. Beside the Cascade badge was the Thunder Badge, the official Badge of Vermillion City. "Yup. I am the second one to win myself the Thunder Badge," said Blaze as he placed the badge case back into his pocket. "Norman already won, but between the four of us, I'm in the lead. Now I'm off to get the Rainbow Badge."

"Congratulations!" said Flora as she gave him a hug, Blaze shyly giving her one back.

"So, Voltage is still challenging Lt. Surge for the Badge?" asked River as they pulled apart.

"He he, maybe." said Blaze with a smirk. "You'll just have to go and see," he hinted with a wink. "Well, I'll be seeing you two around. I'm on my way to Celadon City. I have a lot of ground to cover if I'm going to catch up to Norman," Blaze withdrew his Pokeballs. "With my Charmeleon ready to fight, there's no stopping me from winning the badge."

"I'm glad Charmeleon is healthy again," said Flora, her face slightly red.

"Thanks," said Blaze as he resumed walking down the route. "I hope to see you two in Celadon City!"

"You will!" said Flora as she waved happily.

"You're such a dork," said River as Blaze walked out of ear shot and grabbed Flora by the arm. "Just how big of a crush do you have on him?"

"I don't!" said Flora, face red.

"Yeah, right." said River with a roll of her eyes.

As they walked in Vermillion City, they immediately took in the sights. Vermillion City, being a port city, was rich with visitors from various regions. Venders had set up shop all over Vermillion. Flora and River spent the morning shopping. Flora bought many types of berries, many of which were very rare. Even River bought a few Wacan berries, a rare berry that if eaten, gives the Pokemon a slight resistance to Electric attacks.

After a quick stop to the Pokecenter, River and Flora stopped by the Vermillion City Gym. The City Gym sat right beside the ocean, the shore just a block away. "Well, this is it," said River as she and Flora stood beside the iron doors. "This is going to be hard..."

"Well, all of your Pokemon are weak to this Gym's Pokemon," said Flora. "Even with the Wacan berries, the chances of you walking away with the Thunder Badge is low..."

"Shut up, Flora." said River as she and Flora pushed open the iron doors.

As they walked inside, the spot lights turned on, illuminating the gym. The Gym was a simple design. On the opposite end of the Gym was two trainers. The tall one was Lt. Surge. Wearing military garb and sunglasses, he was very muscular, despite his age. His spiky blonde hair had streaks of grey.

By Lt. Surge's side stood his son, Voltage. He looked confident, but nervous.

"Welcome to the Vermillion City Gym!" beckoned Lt. Surge. "Normally, I would be your opponent, but my son will take my place." said Lt. Surge as he walked towards the sideline.

"What? Voltage is going to be the Gym Leader?" asked River.

"I guess this is what Blaze meant by 'we'll see'," replied Flora.

"Here are the rules of this Gym battle!" yelled Voltage from across the battlefield. "Rule number one: This is a three on three single battle challenge. Rule number two: You are not allowed to switch Pokemon during the battle. Rule number three: You are not allowed to use healing items during the battle. Rule number four: If all of your Pokemon are unable to battle, then you lose. Rule number five: Have fun and battle hard!"

Voltage tossed his first Pokeball into the air, it popping open and Voltage's Jolteon materializing in front of him. "Now, which one of you will face me first?"

Flora and River looked at each other.

"Well...Who's battling first?"
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XIV   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XIV EmptyFri May 17, 2013 10:19 pm

inb4 2v1 battle
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XIV
Page 1 of 1