World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 8   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 8 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:40 pm

New character+character updates this chapter:
Spoiler:

After a day full of training, Zorua was confident he would win his next battle. N was ready to get his second gym battle out of the way, but Concordia insisted that he eat breakfast first.

“N, are you sure you want to rush into this? We have plenty of time, and there is no need for you to challenge the gym right away. ” said Concordia, as the trio and their Pokemon ate their breakfast.

“Your Pokemon haven't exactly gotten any stronger since the first gym battle.” said Anthea.

“Are you saying my friends are weak?” N asked.

“Of course not! But...” said Anthea, interrupted by N.

“Then there is no point in discussing this.” he said, as he finished his food, then got up and started heading towards the gym.

“N, wait up!” shouted his sisters, catching up with him.

Once they arrived at the gym, they noticed that the inside looked like a museum. Then, a short man with black hair, wearing a gray suit and glasses approached them.

“Hello, welcome to the Nacrene City museum! I'm Hawes, the assistant director of this museum. What brings you here today?” he asked

“Hello. I am Concordia Harmonia.” said Concordia, introducing herself. “And this is my sister, Anthea , and my brother, N. “We came here for a gym battle.”

“Oh, all three of you?” asked Hawes.

“I'll be battling first.” said N.

“Oh okay. Please, let me give you a tour of the museum first!” said Hawes, as he began showing them around the museum.

“But we didn't come here for...” said N, but was completely ignored.

“Right here we have the skeleton of a Dragon-type Pokemon!” he said, pointing to a giant skeleton with wings. It could only belong to some type of Dragon. “They say it had an accident while flying around the world, thus leading to it becoming a fossil.”

“Say cheese mister dragon!” said Anthea. As she took out her camera and snapped the fossils picture.

“Next, we have this amazing rock! It's a meteorite! It contains energy from space!” he said, pointing to a big rock.

“Say cheese mister meteorite!” Anthea said, taking its picture.

As Hawes continued giving them the tour around the museum, N noticed a small, black rock on display. He felt massive energy coming from it, then it began to talk to him. N walked over to it.

So, the hero of truth has come....but where is the hero of ideals?” asked the stone.

“Are you...talking to me?” N asked.

What is this truth you seek? Do you really think your truth can triumph over ideals?” it asked

“You're the dark stone!” N whispered.

Once you officially become the hero of truth, I am sure a worthy hero will prove their self to me and become the hero of ideals. Then, we shall settle this once and for all.” said the stone.

“Zekrom....you must know where the light stone is! Please tell me! Where is it?” N asked, but got no response.

“Don't go silent on me!” N asked, banging on the glass. Anthea and Concordia then noticed that N had strayed from the tour.

“N? What have you found there?” asked Concordia, as they walked over to him.

“Hey, careful! If you break anything, you'll be paying for any damage!” shouted Hawes.

“This stone, where did you find it? Is there another one like it here too?” N asked in a very fast voice.

“Oh, that? It's just an ordinary old stone. It was found near the desert, and we decided to display it because it's pretty to look at.” said Hawes.

“But is there another one like it?” N asked again.

“Not that I've ever seen. Anyway, back to the tour!” Hawes said, leading them back on tour.

“Goodbye, ordinary old stone!” said Anthea, taking the stones picture. Hawes them lead them to a staircase at the back of the museum.

“The gym is just beyond here. The Gym Leader, Lenora just so happens to be my wife. Good luck!” he said.

N and his sisters walked down the staircase, where they found a tall lady with dark skin and blue hair ,wearing a big pink apron.

“Welcome! I'm the director of the Nacrene City museum, and also the gym leader! Which of you three is here to challenge me?” she asked.

“That would be me.” said N, as he walked onto the battlefield.

“Well then, shall we begin? Go, Herdier!” she said, sending out a Pokemon that looked like a big dog, with a coat of blue fur on its back, and a big light brown mustache on its face.

N, let me start off this battle!” said Zorua, hopping off of N's shoulder, ready to fight.

“Alright, here are the rules of this battle. First off, you may use however many Pokemon you have with you. Second, you may switch your Pokemon out for another at free will. Third, a trainer may not getting physically involved with the battle. Lastly, have fun and good luck! You're gonna need it!” she said. “And now, let the battle begin!”

“Alright, Zorua, start things off with Faint Attack!” commanded N.

Zorua clocked himself in pure darkness, charging at Herdier, then threw a nasty sucker punch at her, which knocked Herdier off her feet.

“Herdier, get up and use Take Down!” commanded Lenora. Herdier got right up, then threw herself at Zorua.

“Zorua, dodge!” commanded N.

Zorua rolled to the side, avoiding Herdiers attack. Herdier missed her target, causing her to land hard on the ground, creating a huge impact that knocked dust everywhere. Zorua knew without being told that this was the perfect chance to use Illusion. He disguised himself as Snivy. Snivy noticed, then hopped off of N's head, hiding outside of the battlefield.

“Oh, decided to switch your Pokemon have you?” asked Lenora. “Herdier, use Bite!” she commanded.

Herdier bared her fangs, charging towards Zorua.

“Dodge and use Fury Swipes!” N commanded.

“What? Snivy can't learn that move!” said Lenora, confused.

Zorua dodged to the side, then ran behind Herdier, slashing her back several times. Herdier howled in pain.

“Herdier, return!” shouted Lenora, as she tried to return Herdier to her Pokeball, to switch her out for another Pokemon.

“I don't think so! Use Pursuit, now!” commanded N.

Zorua cancelled out the power of Lenoras Pokeball, then slashed Herdiers back one more very hard time. Herdier howled in pain once again, then fell down, defeated.

“Zorua did it!” said Anthea, as she and Concordia watched the battle.

“Yes, but the battle isn't over yet.” said Concordia.

N! I did it! I won! I won!” exclaimed Zorua happily.

“Zorua, behind you!” cried N. Zorua looked behind him and saw that Lenora had already sent out her next Pokemon. The Pokemon looked like a chipmunk, with two puffy cheeks, yellow and red eyes that could put you in a trance if you stared too long. and brown and yellow fur that made it look like she was wearing a life jacket. The Pokemon was already charging at Zorua, then kicked him in the back, knocking him several feet back. Zorua was defeated.

“Zorua!” cried N, picking Zorua up. Snivy then hopped onto the battlefield, taking Zorua's place.

“Watchog, use Hypnosis!” commanded Lenora.

“Snivy, dodge and use Growth!” commanded N.

Watchog sent mesmerizing beams out of her eyes towards Snivy, which Snivy ducked under, then caused his body to glow yellow, increasing his attack power.

“Snivy, now, use Attract!” commanded N.

Snivy blew multiple kisses towards Watchog, all which hit, causing her to fall in love with Snivy.

“Watchog, snap out of it and use Hypnosis!” commanded Lenora, but it was no good.

“Snivy now, use Growth once more!” N commanded. Snivys body glowed even more this time, doubling his attack power.

“Watchog, Hypnosis! Now!” commanded Lenora.

“Snivy, Vine Whip!” N commanded.

“While Snivy began creating two giant whips made out of vines, Watchog suddenly came back to her senses, sending the mesmerizing beams at Snivy, putting him to sleep.

“Now Watchog, use Retaliate!” Lenora commanded.

“Snivy! Wake up!” cried N

Watchog charged at Snivy, then kicked him in the face, knocking him several feet back. Snivy remained asleep.

“Snivy, wake up or you'll get hit again!” cried N.

“Now, Watchog, finish this with Crunch!” commanded Lenora.

Watchog ran towards Snivy, with her mouth wide opened, ready to bite into Snivy. Snivy got up, then began glowing white and changing shape. Watchog stopped her attack, blinking in surprise.

“Snivy...?” N asked.

Snivy then stopped glowing, and had now evolved into a Servine.

“An evolution at a time like this? Impressive!” said Lenora.

“Alright, Servine, lets finish this with Leaf Storm!” commanded N

“Watchog, put him back to sleep with Hypnosis!” commanded Lenora.

Servine created a giant tornado made out of leaves, which was twice the size of a normal Leaf Tornado, do to Servine having used Growth twice already. Watchog then sent the mesmerizing beams at Servine, but they were instantly blown away by the tornado, which quickly hit Watchog, defeating her in one hit. The battle was over.

“Yes! N won!” said Anthea, standing up, clapping.

“On top of that, Snivy evolved too. Excellent.” said Concordia with a smile.

“Servine, you did it.” said N, hugging Servine.

“I must say I am impressed!” said Lenora, as she walked over to N, holding the badge in her hand. “Take the Basic Badge, you've earned it!.” she said.

N held up the badge in the air, examining it. It was a simple rectangle with gold sides and edges, and the inside purple. Very basic indeed.

Two badges....six more and I'm qualified for the Pokemon League.” N thought to himself.

“Now it's my turn!” said Anthea , as she and Concordia walked over to N.

“Hold on, if you two want to battle me too, you're going to have to come back in half an hour. I've got things to do at the museum.” said Lenora, as she left the gym.

“I guess we'll just wait then.” said Concordia, as the three left the gym.

The trio left the gym and went to the Pokemon Center to get Servine and Zorua healed up. When they left the Pokemon Center, they could hear a familiar voice singing.

Don't wanna be sly and defile you
Desecrate my mind and rely on you
I just wanna break this crown
But it's hard when I'm so run down

The voice sounded as if it was coming closer.

“I know that voice, it's....it's her!” N shouted.

The mysterious trainer that stole N's skateboard then zoomed towards them, riding a circle around them on the skateboard, as she continued singing her song. Zorua bared his fangs and barked at her like a wild dog. N gritted his teeth and balled his hands into fists. The mysterious trainer stopped, then winked at them, then rode off, finishing her song.

And you're so cynical, Narcissistic Cannibal!
Got to bring myself back from the dead!

Sometimes, I hate, the life, I made
Everything's wrong every time
Pushing on I can't escape

Everything that comes my way
Is haunting me taking its sweet time

Holding on I'm lost in a haze
Fighting life to the end of my days

Zorua jumped off N's shoulder, running after her.

“Don't let her get away!” shouted N, as he ran off after, Anthea and Concordia following.

To be continued....

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 8
Page 1 of 1