World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 14

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rika Furude
Dark Witch
 Dark Witch
Rika Furude

Achievement Points : 37
Waifu : xerneas

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 14 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of the N: Chapter 14   The Beginning of the N: Chapter 14 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 2:44 pm

Character updates this chapter:
Spoiler:

After meeting up with his sisters at the Pokemon Center, N was now laying in bed, wide awake.  Earlier he had asked Concordia if they could go to Liberty Garden, but told him they have no reason to go there.

“You want to go to Liberty Garden too, don't you Zorua?” he asked, petting Zorua, who was also still woke, though sleepy.

Zorua nodded and let out a yawn.

“And what about you, Servine?” he asked, running his hand down Servine's scaly back.

Servine also nodded.

“I guess we can at least go watch the boat take off.” N said, looking over to his sisters. They were both fast asleep.

N put Zorua on his shoulder, and Servine slithered on his shoulders, gently wrapping himself around N's neck, as N went outside, then walked to the docks to watch the boat take off. When he got there, he noticed Angie, Brad, and Mei getting on the Team Plasma  boat.

N, we could sneak on their boat and get to Liberty Garden!” said Zorua.

N really wanted to do that. “Concordia won't be happy if she finds out.” said N.

She won't find out, she's sleep!” exclaimed Zorua.

“I guess she'll just have to find out tomorrow. She'll be mad, but we can't miss this opportunity.”

Before Team Plasma's boat took off, N quickly, but quietly got aboard, trying to remain hidden. Angie, Brad, and Mei went into the control room of the boat, while N stayed in the supply room.

“We're gonna need a way to remain hidden.” N whispered.

I can disguise myself as a box, and you can hide behind me!” said Zorua.

“Brilliant idea, Zorua!” whispered N.

Zorua then hopped off of N's shoulder crawled over to one of the corners of the boat walls, then closed his eyes. A few seconds later, he opened his eyes, and N crouched down behind him.

This is funny from my position. I don't feel any different, and you're hiding behind me, despite being way bigger than me.” whispered Zorua with a chuckle.

Suddenly, the boat took off at amazing speed. Everything in the supply room shook and slid around, some crashing into walls. Zorua was trying hard not to fall over.

“Stay on your feet, Zorua.” whispered N, holding on to Zorua to help him remain on his feet.

I'm trying!” said Zorua.

Everything in the room continued falling over and crashing into walls, making a bunch of noise. N could then here the Team Plasma Grunts begin to talk.

“That's quite a lot of noise going back there.” said Brad.

“Mei, go see what's going on back there. If anythings fell over, pick it up, and if anythings spilled, clean it up.” commanded Angie.

“Why do I have to do it? That stuff is heavy.” said Mei.

“You aren't doing anything useful in here. Go do as I say, NOW!” Angie commanded again.

Not much longer after that, Mei came into the supply room and started fixing everything up. She eventually got closer and closer to N and Zorua.

“Please don't find us, please don't find us...” N thought to himself.

Unfortunately, she then noticed the unusual box in the corner, and went over to it. When she tried to open it, Zoruas disguise immediately wore off.

“My Lo-!” she exclaimed, but N quickly covered her mouth with his hand.

Like in Pinwheel Forest, she blushed at his touch. N then whispered into her ear.

“Do not tell anybody I am here. That is a direct order from your king. Understood?” he asked.

She nodded. N then removed his hand from her mouth.

“Why is Team Plasma going to Liberty Garden?” he asked, still whispering.

“Legends say that a legendary Pokemon called Victini lives on Liberty Garden. Two hundred years ago, a rich king bought the entire island, and hid Victini in a basement there. Victini doesn't know the way out of the basement, so it's been caged in there for two hundred years. We plan to free Victini, in the name of Pokemon Liberation.” she whispered.

Before N could respond to this, the boat came to a stop. They reached Liberty Garden. Mei bowed to her king, then went back to the control room.

“Looks like we're here.” said N.

N then put Zorua on his shoulder, walked over to the entrance to the control room, and peeked in. It was empty. They all must have already got out of the boat.

“Let's wait a few minutes before getting off.” said N.

Why are we waiting? There's no one here to hide from.” asked Zorua.

“If we get off now, chances are they haven't traveled too far yet, and cause us to catch up to them, thus blowing our cover.” explained N.

Meanwhile....

Giallo, one of the Seven Sages was giving the Team Plasma trio instructions.

“Victini is a powerful Pokemon, so you'll need to be together, in case you find it, and it goes berserk.” said Giallo. “I will search that way, and you will search that way. Am I clear?” he asked.

“Yes, Giallo of the Seven Sages!” said all three grunts at once.

With that, Giallo then went off in the direction he told them he'd search in. The three grunts went off in the direction he told them to search in.

“Why does he insist on us searching together? We'll find it faster if we split up!” said Brad.

“But what if one of us were to find it, and it goes berserk, like Sage Giallo said?” asked Mei.

“You make it sound like we're weak! We're the top ranked Team Plasma Grunts!” exclaimed Brad.

“Both of you, quit your whining! Like it or not, an order is an order!” said Angie, in a demanding voice.

The three continued their search in silence. They didn't seem to be having any luck. After about half an hour of searching, they crossed paths with White, Bianca, and Cheren.

“Team Plasma!” exclaimed White.

“Intruders!” exclaimed Mei.

“You kids again? When are you gonna learn to stop interfering with Team Plasma?” asked Brad.

“When are you guys going to stop hiding behind your pitiful lies? You're nothing but thieves and hypocrites!” said White.

“Talking down to Team Plasma is the biggest mistake you'll ever make!” said Angie.

“We'll just defeat you again, and this time, we'll free your Pokemon! You'll no longer be able to interfere with us anymore.” said Mei.

“You'll have to actually defeat us first. Servine, go!” said Cheren, sending out his Pokemon.

“Tepig, let's go!” said White, sending out her Pokemon.

“Come on out, Dewott!” said Bianca, as she sent out her Pokemon.

“Go, Seviper!” said Angie.

“Go, Magnezone!” said Brad.

“Serperior, go!” said Mei.

The Team Plasma trio sent out there Pokemon simultaneously.

“Tepig, use Flame Charge on Serperior!” commanded White

“Servine, use Wrap on Seviper!” commanded Cheren.

“Dewott, use Razor Shell on Magnezone!” commanded Bianca.

“Seviper, use Glare on Tepig!” commanded Angie.

“Magnezone, use Thunder Wave on Servine!” commanded Brad.

“Serperior, use Wring Out on Dewott!” commanded Mei.

Tepig charged towards Serperior, her body engulfed in flames, as Dewott created a giant, shell shaped blade, made out of water, and charged at Magnezone, and Servine slithered over to Serperior. Before they could reach their targets, Seviper slithered away from Servine, and glared into Tepigs eyes. Suddenly paralyzed, Tepig stopped moving, which cancelled her attack. Servine continued slithering towards Serperior, but Magnezone shot down a tiny bolt of electricity at Servine, paralyzing him, while Dewott continued approaching Magnezone, Serperior quickly slithered over to him, then wrapped its giant body around Dewotts, squeezing all his energy out.

“Tepig, use Ember on Serperior!” commanded White.

“Battling while being unable to move won't be easy. What a bother. Servine, use Leech Seed on Seviper!” commanded Cheren.

“Dewott, break free and use Water Pulse on Magnezone!” commanded Bianca.

Tepig sent small sparks of flames out of her nose at Serperior, which caused Serperior to slither back, hissing in pain, releasing Dewott. Servine then planted several seeds under Seviper, which stopped it from moving, while slowly absorbing its energy, while Dewott sent a pulse of water at Magnezone, which pushed it several feet back, causing it to spin around in circles, confused.

“Magnezone, cut it out and use Thunderbolt on Dewott!” commanded Brad.

Magnezone, however, continued spinning around, while occasionally using Thunderbolt in random directions, none of them hitting anyone.

“Seviper, use Poison Fang on Servine!” commanded Angie.

Seviper bared it's sharp fangs at Servine, and tried to charge towards him, but it was no good. He still couldn't move, and was slowly losing energy.

“Serperior, free Seviper from the seeding!” commanded Mei.

Serperior slithered over to Seviper, then ate the seeds that were preventing Seviper from moving.

“Are you shitting me?! Tepig, again, use Ember on Serperior!” commanded White.

“Servine, use Leaf Tornado on Seviper!” commanded Cheren.

“Dewott, use Razor Shell on Magnezone!” commanded Bianca.

“Serperior, dodge and use Hyper Beam on Tepig!” commanded Mei.

“Seviper, dodge, and use Poison Fang on Servine!” commanded Angie.

“Magnezone, quit fooling around and us Thunderbolt on Dewott already!” commanded Brad.

Tepig sent more sparks of fire towards Serperior, but this time, Serperior jumped right over the attack, then, while in the air, shot a giant, white beam down on Tepig, which instantly sent Tepig flying back, until she crashed into the bark of a tree. Tepig was unable to continue battling. While this happened, Servine sent a tornado made out of leaves at Seviper, but Seviper quickly slithered to the side, then quickly slithered behind Servine, and stuck its sharp fangs into Servines neck, injecting poison into him. Servine fell to the ground, unable to continue battling. Dewott continued charging towards Magnezone, but before it was close enough to land its attack, Magnezone came back to its senses, and used Thunderbolt on Dewott, which instantly defeated it.

“Damn, this isn't good..., Tepig, return!” said White, returning Tepig to her Pokeball.

“Servine, return.” said Cheren, returning Servine to his Pokeball.

“Dewott, return!” said Bianca, as she returned her Pokemon to its Pokeball.

“Foolish kids! See what happens when you interfere with Team Plasma?” asked Brad.

“Now we'll just take your Pokeballs from you, and bring them with us!” said Angie.

“We're not finished yet! Go, Scolipede!” exclaimed White, as she sent out her second Pokemon.

“Go, Tranquill!” said Cheren, sending out a Pokemon that looked like a big pidgen, with gray, black, and green feathers.

“Go, Munna!” said Bianca, as she sent out her Pokemon.

Before anyone could give their Pokemon a command, Giallo suddenly came and interrupted the battle.

“Leave these intruders to me! You three get back to searching for Victini!” he demanded.

“Yes Sage Giallo!” said the three grunts, returning their Pokemon, and running off.

Giallo then faced White and her friends.

“This will be the last time you ever interfere with Team Plasma. Go, Thundurus, Tornadus, and Landorus!” said Giallo, sending out three Pokemon.

The three Pokemon emerged from their Pokeballs, flying high in the sky. One was a muscular, blue Pokemon with purple spots, that looked like a genie. It had a purple horn sticking out of its head, yellow eyes with no eyeballs, a cross pattern on the back of its head, and was floating on a mystical, white cloud, which its long tail that resembled multiple cannon balls stretched out of.

The second one looked almost the exact same as the first, but was green, and had two horns on its head instead of one, and a long, purple tail, with a swirl at the end.

The third was orange, with the same features as the first, but had three horns instead of one, and a long tail that looked somewhat like a tree branch.

When the three Pokemon appeared in the sky, an unusually heavy, and very windy thunderstorm started up.

“Those are three legendary Pokemon!” exclaimed Cheren.

“You've got to be fucking shitting me!” shouted White.

To be continued....
Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the N: Chapter 14
Page 1 of 1