World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role play characters

Go down 
+39
EvilMegaCookie
paradox158
Lupe
Elendril
Dr. Johannes Faust
kinkotsu
Kaze
xXRaigoXx
Mastery of Cake
Minako
Kimo Force
DigiDigi
akaFila
D JR
Vaati
Nobody
Raidox
raye
Dr.InsaneCarverUpqik
psychoturtle
Fish
rjuto
Unknown
Chaz Chambers
J.J. Knight
Rex Goodwin
Leo
SymphonicHero
Neku Sakuraba
IronicTrout
The Cynical Duelist
Al-Bhed
Bakura Normal
Dragonclaw
AsianGuy1137
AsianShadow
RD
Katarina
7h3 J0|{3r
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Jokercard

Role play characters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here is where you post your character, please only post once, and do not spam the Section

Use the following Template:

Name:
Class: (Upper, Middle or Lower)
Deck Type: (Once approved)
Attitude:
Description: (include Paragraph description on your character's appearance, do not post an image of them here and do not steal the appearance of a character from a TV show.)

Biography: (Your Characters back Story.)

Rules on Characters:
- No abnormal, mythical, paranormal or super-powered characters this is a duelling rp not a fantasy rp.
- No copying someone else's characters
- If your going to be brothers or family with someone have their approval first don't just add it to your on descripton and expect them to follow it.
- Each character is required to have parents, you dont have to talk about them in the rp but this is to stop the large number of orphans running around.

DECK TYPES ALREADY APPROVED
---------------------------------------
E-Heroes
Skull Servant Zombies
Jurrac
Psychics
X-sabers
Gravekeepers
T.G Synchron
Crystal Beasts
Laval/Flamvell
Mokey Mokey Fairies
Morphtronics
Gusto
Meklord
Blackwings
Stall/Final Countdown
Zombies
Thunder Watts
Frogs
Dragunity's
Ancient Gear
Machina
Plants
Destiny Heros

Send your decklists to Fish for approval.

Last edited by The Joker on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com

AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:56 am

Name: Nathanial Allen Frost

Nationality: American (English and French)

Class: Lower

Deck Type: Dragon Swarm

Attitude: Recluse. Cold and calculating.

Description: Nathanial is six foot tall with a slim, yet muscular build. He has pale skin, long shaggy brown hair, and blue eyes. His attire usually includes jeans and sleeveless black or white shirts with Obelisk Blue jacket.

Biography: Nathanial was born in an orphanage. His mother died in child labor and his father remains unknown. At the age of five, he showed a high skill with duel monster cards (his trump card was Red-Eyes B. Dragon). At the age of ten, his Red-Eyes B. Dragon was destroyed after several bullies stole his deck. He was given his Dragon Storm deck by a sympathizer who witnessed his deck stolen and his favorite card destroyed. He used his new deck to crush his bullies, using Five Headed Dragon and his three Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragons. At the age of fifteen, he was accepted into the Duel Academy. He scored the top of his class and entered in as an Obelisk Blue. He was still often bullied because he was an orphan, but often overcame them in duels.
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

Waifu : The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:58 am

SO MANY ORPHANS!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://thecynicalduelist.blogspot.com
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:59 am

He is an actual character from my book, so I can get away with it.
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:02 am

Okay smile but just so you know, nearly everyone is an orphan xD
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:04 am

It's okay, us, the kids-with-alive-parents league, will simply conquer all and prove our vast superiority.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:04 am

Because of me. Oh shoot...
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:23 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
It's okay, us, the kids-with-alive-parents league, will simply conquer all and prove our vast superiority.

WOO!!!
Back to top Go down
Leo
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leo

Achievement Points : 3
Waifu : Leo

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:13 am

Im not an orphan, my parents just said to me "Dang this is one ugly baby" than they got divoreced and left me with my old as crap, should be dead, grandparents....nothing orphan about it...
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:26 am

I was sort of an orphan....
Back to top Go down
Chaz Chambers
WDA Member
WDA Member
Chaz Chambers

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:57 am

im not gonna be, i'm gonna live with my parents in happy fairy land smile
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:11 am

Well look are almost every character from the show WHO HAS PARENTS ING THE SHOW??????? Hahaha only people i can think of are Joey, Leo, Luna and Akiza so not many!
Back to top Go down
AsianGuy1137
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianGuy1137

Waifu : AsianGuy1137

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:12 am

You left out Yusei, the miracle baby with the strange birthmark. Technically, he's a ghost floating in limbo or something, but he's still watching. I smell Harry Potter copyright infringement lawsuits.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:20 am

Exactly my point and Yusei still has no living parents and ghost don't count. But yes i smell copyright infringement too!
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:57 am

Actually Yugi has a mother, idk about his father, was never brought up, but his mother (and of course his grandfather) made appearences in the show. I'm no gx expert but I think Judai Yuki had living parents too. Most characters did have parents who just didnt appear because they had no tragic attachment to their kids to use as a hook, they were normal parents.

Besides, let's face it, yugioh is a cheap show, they have no parents because that is easy character development for those who dont have a character significant enough to develop... If Yusei had live parents that would be one less hook, take a couple of hooks from him and all you have left is a grown man who plays card games on motorcycles with weird hair...

And that's mainly the issue with your characters guys, you are adding completely obvious hooks which:
(a) ultimatelly dont work because everyone is doing the same, sure your parents are dead but his parents are dead, that guy's parents are dead too, and I don't know that guy who passed the street now but I'm sure his parents are dead too so it's no big deal and
(b) it means you dont have enough faith in yourselves to carry your character through or even be of importance by your own actions without so many extravagant hooks

Not saying that I have an issue with it, because so many of you have jumped on the orphan bandwagon now having parents is the new tragic orphan, all your hook are belong to us
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:31 am

Well guess I better put mine back up...
Name: Jason Zen
Nationality: Chinese
Class: Middle
Deck Type: Morphtronic
Attitude:Laid back, fun loving, hasty, wild.
Description: Jason is 4'8" with chocolaty brown eyes and has a scar down his right arm. He has spiky, dark hair. He has chinky eyes being chinese. He has thin glasses that are often slanted because of incidents that happens frequently. His mouth is often curved up in a smile although that can change in a matter of seconds.
Biography: Jason was sent to China as a baby in the hopes of him learning some of his culture. During his time in China he lived with his aunt and uncle. At the age of 4 he came to USA with his grandmother and finally met his parents. He still tries to keep his experience from China with him, but this is hard when all around him is English. He goes to a public school and gets great grades, but this isn't much for his parents. They expect him to get this every time so he always has to work hard to please them. His parents own a restraunt and often don't have time for him. The same grandma that brought him from China to US takes care of him all day. He has a sister that went through the same thing as him. He first discovered Yu-Gi-Oh! when he found an Elemental Hero Neos Alius. Some people would have thought this was a sign to build a Gemini Hero deck, but Jason ignored it. Instead he built a Morphtronic OTK deck that fit his personality perfectly. The deck goes in and finishes off the opponent and Jason often runs into situations and does crazy stuff. (That was how he got his scar.) The kids in school often tease him about playing Yu-Gi-Oh so when he entered the middle school he decided to hide his hobby. He plays with older players often because of his fear of getting bullied in school. Jason is a pretty intermediate player, but he is getting better and he is learning from his more experienced friends.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:55 am

Deck edited, there now you can stop saying I cheat and dragonclaw can have his sabers, but please tell him he cheats when he does
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:59 am

To end all arguements here, parents are mandatory. You dont have to include them when you actually rp but to just stop so many orphans running around and the human rights protestors at my front door, parents are now needed for all characters.
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:01 am

So do you want us to edit our posts?
Back to top Go down
Chaz Chambers
WDA Member
WDA Member
Chaz Chambers

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:03 am

Name:Zeke Hale

Nationality:American

Class: Upper

Deck Type: Elemental Heros

Attitude: Cocky and Sarcastic/Helpful and Friendly(around girls)

Description: 5'11, dark skin, toned muscles, his hair is shaved very short. He usually wears tight fitting shirts to show off his figure. If he's not smiling at girls, he's usually sneering at someone he think's he's better than. He is of mixed race and seems to have gotten the best features from his African American father, and white mother.

Biography: Zeke has always enjoyed his life, but the day he turned of age (in his father's opinion) he was forced to leave the luxury of his family and start making decisions on his own. the day he turned 17 his was given $500,000 and told to "start his own life". At first he though he could live off of that forever, but quickly realized it wouldn't, especially if he wanted to continue the lifestyle he was so fund of.

He and an excelent athlete, but no pro teams wanted to draft a 17 year old kid, so he had to find something else. Eventually he found a card game that he picked up on very quickly. He picked up a few structure decks and started winning local tournaments but knew that to make a living out of this card game he would need better cards.... luckily he had $500,000 laying around. He ended up with a deck full of powerful spell cards that he could use to fuse his monsters into powerful warriors with elemental powers. He still hasn't become a champion, but his pride and drive for greatness won't allow him to strive for anything but the top.

Last edited by Chaz Chambers on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:04 am

Yes asian I do

All characters that were posted up as orphans need to be edited.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:06 am

But then we'll have abusive parents and stuff, why dont we leave it at people can do whatever with parents, I mean people dont really care anymore, its gotten meaningless because everyone does it, you dont have to impose a rule about it for them to get it, and if they don't it's their loss
Btw, can they have at least only 1 parent?
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:08 am

All I can say is Al you are right, we players with Parents in this RP are superior, plus further character development can occur within families when it comes to arguments, or PARENTAL VISITS :O (its gunna happen) So yeah, also giving your cahracter a job allows yourself to roleplay further in the work place, hence my chars job at a card shop (it changed because i knew bugger all about Flowers xD)

Quote :
Deck edited, there now you can stop saying I cheat and dragonclaw can have his sabers, but please tell him he cheats when he does

Al why give in to peer pressure play how you want?

Also joker TYVM for putting a bit of class back into RP isntead of tons of hero's running around like the last version on TWA smile

Not being a bitch here but I like my RP's to have some balance and sanity too em smile
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:13 am

Name: Abyius Taint
Nationality: American
Class: Upper
Deck Type: Plants
Attitude: Laid back yet slightly arrogant about it

Description: Abyius is a tall young man standing at 6ft 4", he has piercing blue eyes that suprise people once they are matched up with his mischevious smile, he wears a black-pinstripped suit and normally a white shirt that is never fully buttoned up. His jet-black hair is cut short and slightly spiked up down the middle.

Biography: Abyius Taint was born in to a rich family, his father earnt a fortune investing in companies and research development and eventually started his own duel technology company, which was eventually brought out by Kaiba Corp, but gave the family enough money to do as they please, his father continued investing and the money kept comming in. Abyius went to Private schools throughout his entire Schooling life, he always seemed to get along with everyone but was never the most popular person in a group. He was always prone to dissappearing suddenly from a classroom without anyone noticing him leaving, which was an annoyance to many of his teachers. Abyius currently own several high-rise apartments all over Domino City, as well as several blocks of land in the centre of the city (much to the annoyance of Kaiba Corp) yet he refuses to sell them.

Abyius has began duelling at the age of 7 when his father brought him his own duel disk and gave him enough money to go out and buy all the cards he needed to make his first deck.
Abyius duelled throughout his teen life, entering tournaments and even winning a fair few of them (most of which were on during school....) Abyius continues to duel today but only duels when he feels like he would enjoy it, so many duelist have been turned down when they have challanged him to a duel.

Last edited by The Joker on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:31 am

I call a re-deck! I shall send my X-Sabers deck.
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:36 am

Taken Deck lists updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Role play characters
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next