World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role play characters

Go down 
+39
EvilMegaCookie
paradox158
Lupe
Elendril
Dr. Johannes Faust
kinkotsu
Kaze
xXRaigoXx
Mastery of Cake
Minako
Kimo Force
DigiDigi
akaFila
D JR
Vaati
Nobody
Raidox
raye
Dr.InsaneCarverUpqik
psychoturtle
Fish
rjuto
Unknown
Chaz Chambers
J.J. Knight
Rex Goodwin
Leo
SymphonicHero
Neku Sakuraba
IronicTrout
The Cynical Duelist
Al-Bhed
Bakura Normal
Dragonclaw
AsianGuy1137
AsianShadow
RD
Katarina
7h3 J0|{3r
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Jokercard

Role play characters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here is where you post your character, please only post once, and do not spam the Section

Use the following Template:

Name:
Class: (Upper, Middle or Lower)
Deck Type: (Once approved)
Attitude:
Description: (include Paragraph description on your character's appearance, do not post an image of them here and do not steal the appearance of a character from a TV show.)

Biography: (Your Characters back Story.)

Rules on Characters:
- No abnormal, mythical, paranormal or super-powered characters this is a duelling rp not a fantasy rp.
- No copying someone else's characters
- If your going to be brothers or family with someone have their approval first don't just add it to your on descripton and expect them to follow it.
- Each character is required to have parents, you dont have to talk about them in the rp but this is to stop the large number of orphans running around.

DECK TYPES ALREADY APPROVED
---------------------------------------
E-Heroes
Skull Servant Zombies
Jurrac
Psychics
X-sabers
Gravekeepers
T.G Synchron
Crystal Beasts
Laval/Flamvell
Mokey Mokey Fairies
Morphtronics
Gusto
Meklord
Blackwings
Stall/Final Countdown
Zombies
Thunder Watts
Frogs
Dragunity's
Ancient Gear
Machina
Plants
Destiny Heros

Send your decklists to Fish for approval.

Last edited by The Joker on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com

AuthorMessage
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Name: Rodrigo González
Nationality: Argentinian
Class: Lower
Deck Type: Banishing Worms
Attitude: Positive most of the times. Humble, talkative, yet a bit shy and sarcastic. Stubborn when it comes to certain themes.

Description: 6ft tall, short black hair, green eyes, always wearing glasses due to his Myopia. Wears simple clothes (hates shopping for clothes) like single collored T-Shirts, usually black, and dark blue Jeans. He barely smiles or shows interest for something while walking in the street.

Biography: Rodrigo was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina. His family was mid class, never lacked anything to survive. He went to school, finished high school at the age of 17 and started going to college when he was 18. At the age of 19, he and his parents moved to EEUU, to Dominio City due to labor issues. They thought they could put an end to all their problems by moving to EEUU, but they realized how wrong they were when things started to get worse. A place in the Slums was the only thing they managed to get. His father earned a decent job 3 months after they got there and Rodrigo was able to continue his studies while earning his own money at work. He used to play Tenis a lot back when he lived in Argentina, but not anymore. It was in Dominio City where he discovered Yu-Gi-Oh, the epic children's card game. He became obsessed with it at the age of 19 (what a loser..), but couldn't afford to buy a deck. His luck changed one day when he found a box next to a trash can, outside the DC's Duel Arena. There was a deck inside of it. Only problem was the rotten smell, wich he couldn't get rid of. He thought "it's fine, after all they're worms, they won't smell like flowers right?". He decided he would give dueling a little time in his life and started going to the city's center. After winning a couple of games, he realized the deck was not bad at all...
Somehow he managed to go to college, work, and duel at the same time. Busy life, but certainly a happy one, at least for him.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:09 am

Do I need to re-post my character? His deck is listed as taken but so far I can't see a post saying anybody took it.
So am I reposting him or did somebody taken Gusto that I haven't seen, or are characters just being transferred?
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:05 am

chars been transferred and you have to re-post yours,as far as i know
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Joker reply to Fishys question I'm interested too :o I need an answer for sure.^^
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:14 pm

You have your characters and you have your decks, see that list above where it mentions taken decks? See how it includes yours? Just transfer your characters over here, same character, same deck (unless you were an orphan, in that case you have to make adjustments). If you take too long then I'm guessing the decks will become available again so hurry up.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:19 pm

Name: Kade Twist
Nationality: English
Class: Middle
Deck Type: Gusto.
Attitude: Calm, cynical and analytic.
Description: Kade has pale green eyes and long, flat hair, which covers his ears and leaves locks falling carelessly over his eyes. He wears a turquoise T-shirt with a big black '風' Symbol on the back, and black jeans, with black trainers.
He also tends to wear a light-blue cotton beret or a khaki grey bush hat with its strings cut off.

Biography: Kade had always been in the middle of everything. He always got Bs in school, rarely made new friends but always kept his old ones, and could never lift the heavier weights in gym class. The only thing he really excelled in was dueling.

He never known his father, who had been a duelist before he abandoned his family, and was brought up by his single mother with his older sister Kitty. His mother had always attempted to drill dueling into both of them and, upon her return home one day when he was only 4, presented the two with their first decks: Kitty with a water-based structure deck and Kade with a wind-based one. Before he knew it, he was beating final year students dueling for their lunch money.

He grew up shuttled from his school to his private tutor, who taught him all the finer points of deductive reasoning. As a result of this, he always seems to glare at the ground with his hands in his pockets, or stare analytically at people. He refuses to back down from a duel and has a habit of blowing his cheeks out when deep in thought.

"What's winning or losing? Just more money being blown into the wind."
Back to top Go down
Dr.InsaneCarverUpqik
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr.InsaneCarverUpqik

Waifu : InsaneCarverUpqik

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:33 pm

Name:Carver Upqik
Nationality: American
Deck Type: Malefic Skill Drain(Once approved)
Attitude: Usually Goofy but has a real dark side
Description: Black Spiked Hair with red highlights, Duke style eyeliner black nails, Necklace with my hatchetman symbol as a pendant, Black Shorts with the all seeing eye on left pantleg,
Black tshirt with all seeing eye on back in middle, longsleeve fishnet shirt under tshirt, black/red/white hitops, moderatly muscular build, 6ft tall 155 lbs, ice blue eyes but when angry crimson red eyes. black rectangle framed glasses... (may change slightly from time to time)

Biography: Grew up on the streets alone till he met a girl named Airyana and he knew from then on he must keep her safe. Although he remembers nothing of his past aside from being alone he has a feeling this girl may bring answers when the time comes. in order to possibly find some answers he enrolled into WDA to learn more about the history of duel monsters and why he feels such a strong connection to his deck...... to be continued (rough draft sorry for bad grammar its 333 am here)
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:36 pm

Al-Bhed wrote:
You have your characters and you have your decks, see that list above where it mentions taken decks? See how it includes yours? Just transfer your characters over here, same character, same deck (unless you were an orphan, in that case you have to make adjustments). If you take too long then I'm guessing the decks will become available again so hurry up.

I dont feel like writing forever,can someone find the removed RP character thread in TWA and pm me my character? I really don't feel like writing again...
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:39 pm

There is nothing removed, it's right where it was, but as I said last time, you have to log in to view it. http://www.toonworldacademy.com/t8055-roleplay-characters
Back to top Go down
Dr.InsaneCarverUpqik
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr.InsaneCarverUpqik

Waifu : InsaneCarverUpqik

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:51 pm

and i cant frickin pm my deck to joker cuz the stupid post limit wich i wud have had enough on the old forum so i think its retarded that we have to start from scratch to pm someone
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:06 pm

Name: Jack Majstorovich
Nationality: Croatian
Decktype: Meklord(Approved!)
Attitude: Very calm,somewhat depressed,but a certain thing makes him rage. He used to love dueling and used to be a cheerful person,but now he never smiles and rarely duels.

Appearance: A male of 175cm,with short,brown hair and slighty-dark green eyes,a person that usually wears green,blue,brown or orange shirts,and ALWAYS wears black trainer pants,but never shorts. Even though his arm muscles aren't so brilliant,his legs are very strong and that makes him a fast kid.

Biography: An only child from an average-class family in a peace-loving neighborhood in a beautiful city in Croatia. Ever since he was 5 he plays Duel Monsters,a card game that he loves more than anything. His role model ever since the age of 5 is a legendary duelist that used Cyber Dragon as his Ace card. Ever since then he respects Machine-type monsters and always used them in his duels. At the age of 12 he retrieved 1 Cyber Dragon card from a card shop,an old man and friend of his grandfather gave it to him. A year later,his parents were murdered in their home while Jack was sleeping. He woke up in the middle of the night because he had a strange feeling..to discover his parents were dead. He was shocked and since then isn't the same. The day after the funeral his grandfather handed him over a 2nd Cyber Dragon,and told him a story about him and his friend that always Tag Team dueled together using the Cyber Dragons. 2 months later,Jack found out the murderer killed his parents using a Synchro Monster's power. Ever since then,he can't forgive Synchro Monsters and their existence,and found cards called Meklords,Anti-Synchro cards. This is his way of revenge to Synchro Summon and Monsters. He moved to Domino City,where the murderer was found and sent to jail for life. He moved there to find answers from him,but he died under suspicious circumstances. Now he wanders Domino City trying to improve his dueling,and showing his hatred to Synchro Monsters.
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:14 am

Name: Andrew Grika
Class: Upper
Deck Type: Blackwings
Attitude: Mildly-Tempered, easy-going, and a free spirit

Description: Eyes are blue-green, and stands at 6'2". Clothes dont match wears alot of clothes that has designs on em. Plays basketball alot and is a member of twa and looking for a job right now. He is not known to his classmates or to the other people and can be somewhat shy sometimes. He multitasks alot when it comes to life.

Background: Andrew was born into a poor family but after his mom died giving birth to him he was set up for adoption and was adopted by a Rich American Family named the Scarlo's. He raised by working hard and tough love from his parents (something different from a rich family isnt it). His dad owned his own duel disk factory where he made disk's for everyone that they thought they had some kind of duelist inside of them and all kinds of pro's. His mother owned many orphages that would help raise kids, and teens without homes. She and my Dad also had an exceptionally high achieveiving Duel Academy where the bst strs around the world would come to participate in the 4 year school. Where everyone that had graduated from tehre has gone on into the Real World to make a great life for themselves.
After completing my mom and dad's duel academy and working for both the orphanage and the factory. This is me right now at the age of 18. This is where my new Chapter in Life begins becoming a full blown duelist and letting the world hear my name and to someday becoming a pro duelist.

Back to top Go down
Raidox
WDA Member
WDA Member
Raidox

Waifu : Raidox

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:02 pm

Name:
Ren Miomura

Nationality:
Japanese

Class:
Middle

Deck Type: Stall/Final Countdown

Attitude:
Calm, cool, and collected. Ren isn't the type to... "get his feathers ruffled" easily. During duels, he maintains this personality, but often acts as though he isn't paying attention. When in fact, his mind is 100% in the game.

Description:
Ren stands at 6 feet tall. He has an average build; Not too fat, not too skinny, not too muscular. He has broad shoulders, a long torso, and can usually be seen with an expressionless "I don't care" look. Ren can always be seen carrying a book around or writing in his journal. He even goes as far as to write and read during duels. He has piercing deep blue eyes and brown hair cut to a medium length. He keeps it spiked. He can usually be found wearing a white button up shirt with all but the top four buttons buttoned up and dark blue jeans.

Biography:
Ren, from the start of his life, has always been interested in learning new things. He grew up in a middle class suburban household. His mother was a small-time painter and his father was a teller at a bank. Ever since he was in preschool, everyone knew that there was something special about him. While most children were playing with toys, Ren was reading books. Not children books, but books you might expect to find in an adult's library. The Art of War, The Sayings of Confucius, Aesop's Fables; no book could escape him. He frequently quoted books he read; especially Confucius and Sun Tzu. For Ren, these books got him through everyday life. It was at the age of 10 when he got into Duel Monsters. The game required so much strategizing and concentration, Ren immediately fell in love with it. He gathered cards from all over the place until he built a deck that he felt reflected himself; calm and steady. With this deck, he dueled all of his friend's at school. Each opponent he faced fell to his mighty "Final Countdown" card. Oh, how Ren loved to watch them squirm as the twentieth turn grew ever nearer. Eventually, the turn would come. The ever merciful Ren would then allow his opponent to lose, pick up their cards, and walk off in shame.
Back to top Go down
Nobody
WDA Member
WDA Member
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:49 pm

Name: Gabriel
Nationality: Mexican
Deck Type: karakuri
Attitude: Gabriel is a laid back guy but that doesn't mean he is lazy. He likes to take the time to appreciate all the little things in life and he is very passionate about two things: dueling and motion. He is in love with the idea of freedom, not in the making his own choices kind only, but also in the going wherever he wants and doing whatever he wants to kind. He is trained in parkour and lives by its mentality of to be and to last and being strong to be useful. He is an optimistic person and is very friendly to everyone. Gabriel can sometimes be seen as a carefree guy but he likes to think several steps ahead. Generally he makes a plan and sticks to it, but since he doesn't show any signs of deep thinking he is usually seen as a very lucky guy, with everything he does resulting in a positive outcome.

Description: Gabriel has blue eyes and blond, slightly long hair, almost reaching shoulder height and with a slightly tanned skin tone he isn't what most people picture when they think of a Mexican. Around 6' his height is pretty average and he has a slightly muscular build. He likes to wear red black and white shirts and almost always can be seen wearing cargo pants since they don't restrict his movements.

Biography: Gabriel was born to a middle class family and as such had a fairly average life for the first years. once he turned 7 his parents gave him a deck of a popular game known as Duel Monsters. He began practicing with it and eventually became a decent duelist. after a couple years he had formed a few decks to test different play styles out favoring a deck that he made when he was bored and revolved around luck. Having a decent luck and good faith in both his skills and decks he decided to join a duel academy, after noticing his chance based deck wasn't good enough for the competitive scene he ended up making a new deck to keep up with his peers and further improve himself.

Gabriel always enjoyed reading, he picked up any book he could find, medicine stuff, science fiction, anything that could keep him entertained. he was also fascinated by the capabilities of the human body. He decided that training himself would improve him as a person and chose several different disciplines focusing mainly on parkour. Whenever he isn't dueling his friends he can be seen training himself further or running around Domino City climbing buildings and finding newer places where he can contemplate the beauty of the city and remind himself how far he has come.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:18 am

I see 2 morphtronics, one from Unknown and one from brains, so who actually has the deck?
Back to top Go down
Nobody
WDA Member
WDA Member
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:45 am

well unknown had the deck back in TWA so I guess its his and leo either didn't understand the approved deck list thing or didn't actually read the OP
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:47 am

It could always be that unknown decided to change decks for some reason (his morphtronic deck was indeed approved on wda though), but the Leo not knowing is the more likely one now
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
Vaati

Waifu : Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:41 am

New character coming up

Last edited by Vaati on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:22 pm

Vaati wrote:
Name: Terrell "The Crystal One" Templar
Nationality: Holland
Class: Middle Class
Deck Type: Crystal Beast
Attitude: Very dedicated to his deck and about the Minerals. He will think every move out to make sure that his Crystal Beast deck will prevail on either his research and his
Description: He tends to be like indiana jones, dressing like him. Though he's a bit smaller than him and has blonde hair and can't see without his glasses.

Biography: Terrell is born in Holland, though, he isn't there much. He seeks adventure and try to find beautifull stones, where he is very interested in. In a huge temple he found his crystal Beast cards, which made him quite a decent duelist.

Terrell's childhood was just normal, two parents, nothing much to tell about
Sorry, Crystal Beasts should be taken, unless Trout had a deck change
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

Waifu : Jokercard

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:39 pm

No your right al, Ironic Trout has Crystal Beasts

I even told Vaati that so I dont know why he put that up.

The following people need to change their deck types as they are already taken by others:

Vaati
Unknown.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:50 pm

Name: J. J. Knight
Deck Type: Dragon Storm
Attitude: Anti-social, mysterious
Description: Tall, white male with shaggy brown hair, goatee and blue eyes. Attire changes on daily basis, though usually includes jeans and short sleeved shirts.
Biography: J. J. Knight is an assumed alias by a famous Crime Drama Author with a hobby of dueling on occasion under multiple identities. J. J. Knight used his fortune to acquire some of the strongest Dragon type cards in the game, including Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon (his trump card), Five Headed Dragon, Prime Material Dragon, White Night Dragon (His strongest non-fusion monster), among others. No one knows his true name, so he can mingle with society without having to be bothered about his writing. He duels under the names of his characters to further protect his identity.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:56 pm

yeah yeah i'm sorry, I missed that crystal beast was already used. My mistake. New profile coming up soon!
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:07 pm

The Joker wrote:
No your right al, Ironic Trout has Crystal Beasts

I even told Vaati that so I dont know why he put that up.

The following people need to change their deck types as they are already taken by others:

Vaati
Unknown.
Joker, I have a PM in my inbox from you approving Unknown's RP deck and Unknown has had Morphtronics since TWA if I'm not mistaken, so why is he the one having to change his deck?
Back to top Go down
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Achievement Points : 22
Waifu : D-JR

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Name: Dievu Kuroudo
Nationality: Japanese
Deck Type: Machina Karakuri's
Attitude: Calm, Enjoys America a little too much, funny & wired if he eats skittles.
Description: A man full of passion and beauty and a strange love for America? O.o... He is a 5'11 tall man with shoulder lengthed dark dark blue hair with matching eyes. He likes to wear a Black over-coat with a Dark Purple under-vest. He also wears a black tuxedo pants with matching shoes and talks in a suave english/american voice. (In America...)

Biography: His parents died in a tragic house fire and a boy by the name of Dievu Kuroudo was raised by a kind woman named Hina Natsumi. She was a librarian and got Dievu interested (and now his obsession) of America. He grew up past his teenager years as a mechanical engineer and his deck that he has chosen is similar towards his skill of work.

All his work paid off because now he can afford his trip to... America! :D!
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Name: Zera
Nationality: Dutch
Deck Type: Zera's Fairies
Attitude: He doubts a lot about hisself. He wants to be good, but thinks of every move whether it is not bad. Though, it's a man with pride and honor.
Description: He dresses himself as a warrior, a warrior seeking the path of light.

Biography: This kid has always been pushed to be the best by his parents. Therefore he hadn't a great youth, so he left his home early at around 10 years old. Somehow he became adopted by a samurai, so he learned a few tricks for his quest to seek the light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Role play characters
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next