World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role play characters

Go down 
+39
EvilMegaCookie
paradox158
Lupe
Elendril
Dr. Johannes Faust
kinkotsu
Kaze
xXRaigoXx
Mastery of Cake
Minako
Kimo Force
DigiDigi
akaFila
D JR
Vaati
Nobody
Raidox
raye
Dr.InsaneCarverUpqik
psychoturtle
Fish
rjuto
Unknown
Chaz Chambers
J.J. Knight
Rex Goodwin
Leo
SymphonicHero
Neku Sakuraba
IronicTrout
The Cynical Duelist
Al-Bhed
Bakura Normal
Dragonclaw
AsianGuy1137
AsianShadow
RD
Katarina
7h3 J0|{3r
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Jokercard

Role play characters - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here is where you post your character, please only post once, and do not spam the Section

Use the following Template:

Name:
Class: (Upper, Middle or Lower)
Deck Type: (Once approved)
Attitude:
Description: (include Paragraph description on your character's appearance, do not post an image of them here and do not steal the appearance of a character from a TV show.)

Biography: (Your Characters back Story.)

Rules on Characters:
- No abnormal, mythical, paranormal or super-powered characters this is a duelling rp not a fantasy rp.
- No copying someone else's characters
- If your going to be brothers or family with someone have their approval first don't just add it to your on descripton and expect them to follow it.
- Each character is required to have parents, you dont have to talk about them in the rp but this is to stop the large number of orphans running around.

DECK TYPES ALREADY APPROVED
---------------------------------------
E-Heroes
Skull Servant Zombies
Jurrac
Psychics
X-sabers
Gravekeepers
T.G Synchron
Crystal Beasts
Laval/Flamvell
Mokey Mokey Fairies
Morphtronics
Gusto
Meklord
Blackwings
Stall/Final Countdown
Zombies
Thunder Watts
Frogs
Dragunity's
Ancient Gear
Machina
Plants
Destiny Heros

Send your decklists to Fish for approval.

Last edited by The Joker on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com

AuthorMessage
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:31 pm

true al I forgot about that,

Sorry Leo you need to change your RP Deck
Back to top Go down
Leo
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leo

Achievement Points : 3
Waifu : Leo

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:40 pm

>.< and I just deleted my RP zombies
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:49 pm

Name: Seth Octavius Swain (S.O.S :P )

Nationality: American

Class: Middle

Deck Type: Watts

Attitude: Rambunctious and Cheerful. He's basically always smiling and acting goofy, even in the middle of the most serious duels. Having full faith in his cards, this young man believes he will soon rise to the top of the duelist, becoming the best of the best >:3

Description: A tall, physically fit young man with a height of 6 ft on the dot. A mop of spiky, electrifying blond hair keeps its spot atop his head, complementing his dazzling sky blue gaze like cheese and fine wine. The boy's clothes usually consist of a long sleeve black under armour, a navy blue sleeveless hoddie, black basket ball shorts with streaks of navy blue along the sides of the legs, and black tennis shoes. He also always as a necklace with a lightning bolt charm at all times.

Biography: All his life, Seth has had nothing but happy memories, seeings how whenever something that has the potential to turn for the worst, he finds a way to make it positive. He lives with his parents in a normal sized family home, his only sibling away for college. As a young kid, age 5, Seth was playing outside when he saw two kids dueling. Well, being the kid he was, he ran right on over to watch. He had seen pros duel on TV, but had never seen a duel in real life. The duel was over soon after a tall, mysterious kid finished off the opponent with an wide-open attack from a Thunderking Rai-oh. Seeming to like the new arrival, the mysterious figure stood up straight before Seth and patted him on the head before holding out a card, Wattgiraffe. Curious, but also eager to get his hands on a real Yu-gi-oh card, Seth quickly accepted it and studied it for a moment before looking back up to thank the stranger. He was gone. From then on out, Seth began to build his deck, a Watt Deck centered around his new best friend, Wattgiraffe. Over the course of years, Seth picked up his skills and made many friends along the way. His sparky personality became the trait most people loved about him. Pretty ironic huh? xD With these playing skills came dreams, dreams that he hoped to make a reality someday. The reality of being the #1 duelist in the world...

Last edited by akaFilanachi on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:45 am

Name : Violet (lil sister of vaati btw..right vaati?)

Nationallity : Dutch

Deck Type : Amazoness!

Attitude : Always think she can win from anyone...aiming to rule the world with her femme fatale warriors..Violet is kind and thinks her brother is the best duelist..Violet is also very shy

Biography : Violet also got pushed like her brother..she stayed at her parents while her brother left the house..Violet doesnt remember much about Zera because she was a lil girl..she left the house at the age of 14 to seek greater challenges and many tournaments

P.S Joker..can i show you the deck around 8 ( WDA time) 6 hours from now
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
Vaati

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:55 am

uhmm yeah you can be my little sister blink
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:29 am

i got approved! Amazoness are now taken!
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:56 pm

Name:Aika Amaretsu
Nationality: Japanese
Class: Upper
Deck Type: Frogs (not frognarch, pure frogs)

Attitude: good-natured, optimistic, very reserved, she's also very open-minded and friendly if you got to know her. Aika doesn't always enjoy being the center of attention, for she is naturally anti-social, and likes to listen to jazz. Although she may seem meek, she can be very determined and merciless when competing. She enjoys the little things in life, which in her opinion is video games, card games and the arts. In the end, she is ultimately a clever and smart individual.

Description: Aika has silky, sky blue hair with vertical black stripes running down her hair,another trait that is noticeable is her teal colored eyes. Her smooth skin is pale and has a small nose. She likes to wear skater shoes, short blue jeans, a black t-shirt with a thin brown hoodie. She also has a pet frog she named Kaeru (the frog is the epitome of treeborn frog, without the wings) that she carries around her messenger bag; which contains her wallet, deck, and laptop.

Biography: Aika grew up in a home with strict, over-protective parents and never really was allowed to be social to begin with. Growing up with bullies at school she began to hate the world and everyone in it as it is and often pondered in her room as to why does everybody her. So she found a frog and a deck of cards in her arms one bright morning and decided to name him Kaeru and just mysteriously started to play with the cards with extraordinary skill. She then went through her days dueling the kids and their own novice abilities and earning unwanted fear instead of a decent social status.

She grew up into her teens and left her home to go off to Duel Academy, with hopes of making new friends and failed due to lack of acknowledgement once again. She dueled any bullies that approached her and attracted unwanted attention around the academy, thus earning her the title "Amaretsu Osore" which translates as shining fear as an analogy to her swift reputation. She graduated from Duel Academy as an Obelisk Blue and moved into a lofty condo in Domino City.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:52 pm

Name: Madison Drake
Class: Lower
Deck Type: Synchro Beasts
Attitude: Calm, nervous and quiet. He seems curious at times, but lacks the ability to speak to a certain individual for answers. Unlike most children, Madison has owned only two video-games for his PC, and has always enjoyed them regardless. He makes a habit out of being different from anyone else, and deep down, he believes that he has a good sense of humor throughout his thoughts, although it would be hard to speak up and prove it to people.
Description: Madison has a rather odd pair of golden eyes and purple hair. He stands at 5'0" tall and weighs 46 Kg. He prefers wearing a stripped cyan t-shirt, brown trousers, and keeps his favorite red headset around his neck at all times. He carries a small turquoise handbag around with all the necessary equipment inside.
Biography: Madison's father had died before his birth, and his mother followed as soon as he was born. At the shock of his mother's loss, he has never gained the ability to talk, and has always been mute for his entire life. He was taught how to use Sign language by Sister Emeline, and she has always been there for him in case she was in need.
At the age of six, Madison discovered Duel monsters, and so decided to participate. Without a deck in hand, he searched for cards in the Orphanage laying around and built a deck with them. By time, he began going to school and was an A-achiever, but was pushed around by his defect. At school, more cards were scattered around, especially Synchro monsters others found worthless, and so Madison began to collect them and add them all to his deck.
In Middle School, Madison was the top student of the entire school, and was praised by all his teachers. He still found it hard to make friends, however, but before graduation, he met this one girl named Katherina who gave him her own copy of Glow-Up Bulb and Card Ejector. She claimed that he needed it more than she did, and so was Madison's first friend.
On his first day to High School, Madison received a letter with a Synchro monster known as 'Heavenly Wolf King Blue Sirius' inside. The letter only said "Your inheritance", though no name or any more information were given.
Other: Character is mute.

By the way, Joker, it's the very same deck but with Sirius in it. Would it be ok if I could use it?
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:06 am

Name: Juno Minato
Deck Type: Warrior Beat
Attitude: Juno is a very calm person with a laid back personality. He can be very kind when he isn't being sarcastic (witch can seem very rude.) He tries not to take things to seriously.

Description: Juno is six feet tall, he has neon blue (dyed) shaggy hair. He has a sweet tooth so he normally has some sort of candy in his mouth or hand. He keeps his duel strapped to his belt loop (he says it is because it bothers him, which is true but he also thinks it makes him stand out.) He dislikes people that talk loudly however he often listens to music as loud as his mp3 will let him which is a problem since he often listens to his music making it so he can't hear others around him. Luckily he uses hesh headphones so it's obvious when he is listening to music. He wears simple clothing. Blue jeans (with belt), t-shirts, tennis shoes, and sometimes a jacket or hoody depending on the weather.

Biography: Juno grew up rather poor. His parent's broke up when he was young making it so his mother had to raise him and his siblings on her own. However she is strong woman. They moved around often during his early childhood but he never complained and neither did his mother. He got a job when he was old enough and so he could have his own money. (His mother's idea.) He is respectful to his elders. He often smiles and he never refuses a duel if he can help it. He will talk to his deck when he gets bored and he is very dorky. He calls his mother "momma" even if others are around to hear it. Which happens sometimes when he talks to her on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:24 pm

Well, due to recent trolling events I'd like to drop my current decktype and switch to a balanced decktype (probably for the last time) that I am most familiar with and fits my character the most, Machina Gadgets.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:32 am

I'm changing my deck to dragunity !

Last edited by Dark Magician Girl Karin on Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:29 am

I'm changing from my Watt deck to a Nordic God Build :twisted: I'll send the deck list later today.
Back to top Go down
Mastery of Cake
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mastery of Cake

Waifu : Mastery of Cake

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:22 pm

Name: Mimi Partasti
Nationality: Brittish
Deck Type: Trap Monsters (Tiki Soul/Curse)
Attitude: Mimi is a mad girl with a psychosis complex she'll torment you at every given chance + sadist to the max.

Discription: Mimi is 4'9ft in height, 39KG in weight, and meassurments are B88/W53/H81.
Hair style long braids draped down back, hair colour murky blue like the deep deaths of the ocean, skin colour ghostly white, eye colour dark purple, she allso has a very cute face with a hint of psychosis in it, she grins allot

Biography: Mimi was brought up in a hospital run by her father and has practically lived there her whole life looked after by her mother. being physically weak she was sheltered and locked away from the outside world. in the hospital she would be picked on dayly by other children for being a ghost this over time grated at her sanity. after some time Mimi ventures outside getting lost in a near by forest were she befriends what she would call friends 2 statues she calls kuul and kuuz mimi visits them often in the future. one day her father follows her and discovers the statues he approces and drags mimi back after destroying them. mimi later plots to leave the hospital and make all those that cross her suffer. plot 1 destroy the hospital by rupchering gas valves plot 2 watch it burn to nuthingness plot 3 dissapear into the night and make all suffer.
mimi wanders untill this day in search of beings peaple things to torment make suffer.

(Note from me) hey im new here i hope this is suficiant i tryed my best tryed not to make it to story like >.< well hope u'll accept me ^^
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:10 pm

Due to some people being inactive or not participating in the rp their decks have been removed from the approved deck list and are now up for grabs to anyone who wants them.
Back to top Go down
xXRaigoXx
WDA Member
WDA Member
xXRaigoXx

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:49 pm

'

Last edited by xXRaigoXx on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nightmare.canadian-forum.com/
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:13 am

Raigo one vylons are taken, and two Joker i changed my deck to eheroes
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:15 am

Vylons are un-taken,check the list.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:16 am

woah i thought joker.... nvm if the list says it then i guess
Back to top Go down
xXRaigoXx
WDA Member
WDA Member
xXRaigoXx

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:17 pm

ok phew... you had my heart skip a beat
Back to top Go down
http://nightmare.canadian-forum.com/
Kaze
Everfrost Peak
Everfrost Peak
Kaze

Waifu : Sasoriness

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:22 am

Name: Diamond Dood

Nationality: England

Class: Upper

Deck Type: Destiny Hero

Attitude: Trolololol would that do? I'm the joke master, takes nothing seriously and jokes most, if not all of the time.

Description: Red hair, average tall, black eyes, haz muscles, lookin' good =3

Biography: Woke up one day with no memory at all and trying to find out whom am I, no yami me, no astral, just off with the wind to know who on earth am I :D
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:03 pm

joker can you update the deck list since we have new comers to the rp because i'm just worried someone is going to take the Eheros deck i'm using. Ps the one you have for me up there is cyber gadgets
Back to top Go down
kinkotsu
WDA Member
WDA Member

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:26 pm

Name: Ken (Kinkotsu) Myaku
Nationality : white
Class: Middle!
Deck Type : Hopeless Dragon formated
Attitude: Swarm destroy swarm destroy
Desc: Height:5'8

Weight: 154 lbs

Eye color: Blue

Hair: Black

Desc.:Slender with a tiny bit of tone due to tons of cardio work from kickboxing. This only brings out the best in Kin's duels because he truly thinks best in a tight situation.

Bio: He comes from a city where train and bus is the main transport to 80% of its population due to the extreme traffic. The extreme activity in Flush Town not to far from Domino is thriving with some of the most legendary duelists in the world. After hearing many rumors about the fascinating history of Domino City he could not contain his thirst to become a champion duelist anymore. He would grab his dragons which he cares for like true companions and sets out to find what Domino has to offer.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Johannes Faust
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr. Johannes Faust

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:39 pm

Name: Doktor Jakob Faust
Nationality: Deutsch
Class: Lower Class
Deck Type: Skull Servant Zombies (Approved)
Attitude: Silent, Spooky, Creepy, and very old-fashioned sense of doing things.
Description:
Brief: A very old man.
Height: He is tall for his age, as he is a 6'6" giant.
Appearance: He has gray wavy hair, and a long shaggy beard. He wears robes, and is always carrying some alchemy sets around with him. He is also a very slender man weighing only 146 pounds.
Past: A troubled, old man. He is evil and has turned to the dark side, but in the distant depths of his mind, he still wishes to see his wife once more.
Biography: Faust, is an old man. He wanders the earth defeating young duelists, showing them the bitterness of life. He was young too once, he had a thriving life with a wife. It was all lost though due to terrible kidnapping accident. He now lives on as an doctor/alchemist. Faust secretly wishes to be happy again, but is doubtful that he will ever see his wife again.

I can change any part you don't like. For instance somebody told me shadow games = supernatural, but I don't thinks so. My character doesn't gain any powers from being in a shadow duel from the past. And If you are wondering about the aclhemist thing, it's just another term for apothecary, like making poisions and medicines. He is basically a doctor, but likes to be called a alchemist. Also there will be no part in resurrecting his wife, whatsoever. Unless, an admin applies to do so.

Have fun reading!

P.S. I will not pm the decklist untill u accept this. I don't want this to be a waste of time for either of us.

Last edited by Dr. Johannes Faust on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:59 pm

who is using zombies in the rp because i have not seem them been used once
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:01 pm

Raye Leo is using them but he never popped into the rp. so i suggest the inactive rp decks should be freed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role play characters   Role play characters - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Role play characters
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next