World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dominio City - Duel Arena

Go down 
+19
akaFila
Supasmash
Raidox
Bakura Normal
Leo
SymphonicHero
Nobody
Neku Sakuraba
The Cynical Duelist
Unknown
raye
RD
psychoturtle
AsianGuy1137
Al-Bhed
IronicTrout
AsianShadow
Dragonclaw
7h3 J0|{3r
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Jokercard

Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Duel arena is where the finals of most duel tournaments are held, it also holds a weekly occuring event known as the Pro League, where companies sponsor a duelist to allow them to duel in the pro league to try and become the League champion, there are rumors that the duels are rigged but no evidence has been found to support it.

Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 110241754_d78ef787f3
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com

AuthorMessage
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:53 am

Abyius looked at the smoking remains of the duel disk and back to Elz who was hugging him, "I have no idea, I've never seen a duel disk do that before" He takes Elz away from the food court to a more private area "just calm down, it could have been nothing more than an accident"
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:12 pm

As the duel finished,Zero started walking away,then he heard some crying and something hitting the ground,as he turned away,he saw the duel disk of the girl that was on the duel just now,catching on fire

"Now thats something i don't get to see everyday,tough luck for that girl"

Zero then just stood there,watching the duel disk on fire,wondering what could have caused such a malfunctioning and if that duel disk had any chances of repair
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:30 pm

Seth merely stood there, his sky blue eyes glazed over with both confusion and worry as the whole scene unfolded before him. The duel disk setting aflame and the owner breaking down into tears. The words she spoke afterward to Abyius spark reality into his mind. Is it possible that I caused this somehow in the duel? Is there a possibility that ruined someone's duel disk and destroyed their deck.... All of these thoughts swirled in a mighty storm as he started to actually think about the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

Waifu : The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:19 pm

Elz sniffs, "b-b-but m-m-my duel disc I got from my grand father back in England... A-A-And my poor deck!" She sniffs harder wiping her eyes "This was no accident, I keep my duel disc in top condition, but but but my my... " She just starts crying again and slumps to the floor, "My poor scraps! They didnt deserve this!!" She wailed... "Its a good thing my extra deck is Okay though..." She holds out her Scrap Dragons their shine gleaming under the lights of the arena...

"What Am I going to do Abyius? I spent years building that deck I poured my soul into it..." she slumped to the floor staring at her dragons.
Back to top Go down
http://thecynicalduelist.blogspot.com
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Abyius puts a comforting arm around her, "I'll pay for replacement cards for you if want." Abyius says "I dont know if anyone would want to destroy your duel disk, I mean it's not like you left it unattended or anything. It is probably just a freak accident, I'll go and get the people who arrived with you and they can take you home."
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:42 pm

Elz sniffs again, "Thanks abyius, and thanks for the replacement cards... " She wipes her eyes once more and watches Abyius head off to fetch tim and the other shop kids...

"Such a nice guy..." she thinks to herself... "I wonder if He'll visit the shop at anytime..."
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:57 pm

Core heard a explosion. He jumped up instantly. "Holy saber!!"
Elz's duel disk had blown up, along with her cards, which were, charred. Abyuis had just appeared, and comforted Elz. He took her to another area away from the food court. Core felt very sympathetic. She had lost her whole deck, except her extras, and her duel disk.
Core ran after them. "Elz!" Core activated his duel disk. Core reached Abyius and Elz, panting. "Elz, here. You can have my duel disk." He unstrapped his disk, took out his deck, placed it in his deck box and put it in his pocket. He held out his disk and gave it to Elz. "It may not be much, but here." Core then walked back to the food court.
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:03 pm

Elz was blown away by what had happened, suddenly a duel disk appeared in front of her from a random kid she never knew...

"T-T-Thanks... but I was just gunna fix my old one..." She smiles, but the kid was already gone...

"God damn it, kids these days..." she sighs... trying to laugh but it was mostly hysterical... She heaved herself to her feet and leaned against the wall Waiting for Time and the others.
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:43 pm

Abyius walked back to the area where he had left Elz with Tim and the others following him, they burst past Abyius and rushed towards Elz to see if she was alright even though Abyius had explained the situation to them.

Abyius took it that everything was ok so he left the area to go and see if the last duels of the tournament were over or if his dad had DQ'd anyone else.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:51 pm

Jack approached the lady after she lost the duel. ''Hey there,sorry for making you mad before,I see that this duel wasn't so good for you...cheer up,there will be bigger and better duels for you. You are probably just having a bad day.'' Jack added a smile to that,and then noticed the duel disk and deck.

''Wow...this is not good. How can you duel without a duel disk? Oh,I have a spare one back at my house,I got it for free,and its in working condition,I will give it to you for free,if you need one. But about your deck,well,it will take a long time to collect new cards,or is there a way to undo the damage to them? This is terrible.'' Jack looked at the duel disk and deck with some concern.

Jack thought to himself: ''I don't think this is a normal error...something is going on here,and I will find out,sooner or later.''
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:54 am

Kade followed Abyius around, until the girl's duel disk started to smoke. Then his interest in the duel disk overrode his interest in that rude man. He stood by until he was sure no other random people were going to offer her their duel disks, before walking up himself

"Can I look at your duel disk? It's, uh, smoking." Kade pointed to the duel disk "I want to, uh... fix it for you?" He winced. Hopefully she wouldn't notice his blatant disregard to the collection of duel disks she was obtaining.
Back to top Go down
Nobody
WDA Member
WDA Member
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:33 am

Spoiler:

Gabriel turned off his duel disk and took a good long look at his deck. Now that he thought of it it wasn't his monsters failing him. He had 2 gold dusts on his starting hand and it would have easily been a two turn duel had he played them. He would need to practice a lot more for the rematch he promised Sentan and any future events that he would definitely join. Lost in thought he stepped down and let the two finalists go at it for the grand prize.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:43 am

Sentan folded his disk and looked around for his last opponent. This was it. All or nothing. Sentan was determined to win this now and he wouldn't stop until he understood what abiyius had told him about the hoster. He was confused and wouldn't le anyone stand in his way now. A lower-class duelist getting this far was nearly unheard of so this pushed
Him on even further.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:47 am

So this is it huh, the final game, I went through so much to-
wait a sec, how am I in the final game again? I... haven't played against anyone have I? And to think the last ones are GKs... worst matchup possible... annoying... oh well, what can you do
"Sentan, right? Should we get this over with?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:46 am

Core looked up. "So, this is the final game. From what I heard on the speaker, that one's name is Alexandre Belenus, the other is Sentan Senna." Core was amazed. "Sentan, is a lower-class duelist, like me. This proves, everyone has potential in dueling.."
Core was pumped. "I can't wait, to see who wins. GOOOO SENTAN!!"
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:08 am

Now under a pile of children, Tim and Duel disks Elz replied to the boy, "Sure tell me what you think went wrong, I work at the Card Capital in Downtown, bring me back your findings there..." she sniffs again getting to her feet. "Im going home now however... too much stress and I need sleep, thanks again."

"cmon you. we have to fix your deck" reassured Tim, "for now use this temporary one till that young chap brings replacements yeah? its the deck you used as a child..." he said hand Elz a rainbow colours deck box. She took out the box to reveal a fortune lady deck... she slipped the cards back into the deck box.

"No thanks Tim, I'm happy with my scraps, besides a break from duelling can't hurt eh?" She smiled and left the arena... "I could do with another hotdog however," she said placing up the two dueldisks she had now aqquired into the back of the van...

"Can I have a burger now?"

"FOR THE LAST TIME NO!!!" shouted Tim, Elz just giggled, she stared out of the vans roof to the clear blue sky, thinking how nice it will be to chill for a while and not worry about duelling...

>>>>>>>>DOWNTOWN
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:45 am

Seeings how to whole ordeal was in the process of being dealt with, Seth removed his deck from his duel disk and slid it into the bright yellow deck box, decorated with streaks of black resembling lighting bolts, which lay attached at his waste. That sure was strange... He muttered softly to himself as he folded his arms back behind his head and walked off towards the arena stands, back to his unoccupied seat for the final match that was about to begin.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:52 pm

''The final duel,heh? Lets go watch it,its probably going to happen in the center of the Duel Arena,so I won't have to look for it. Hopefully,it will be a great duel...'' Jack said quietly and left to the stands to watch the duel.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:22 am

Kade sat alone in the stands while the crowd gathered to watch the final duel of the tournament. Never really caring for the tournament, he was poring over the still-smoking duel disk.
"Smokey here needs opening." He murmured to himself, pulling a small penknife out of his pocket and using it to pry the screws loose. "Huuuh." He jammed the blade of the knife into the duel disk and, using it as a crowbar, chipped out a blackened metal cylinder, which was followed by a billow of smoke. "Aooooh. That'd be it." He closed the duel disk and, collecting the broken bit on the floor, strolled out of the arena.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:27 am

Sentan saw his last opponent walk up to him and finally he challnaged him so sentan unextended his duel disk for one more time.

"GAME ON"

he drew his cards and waited
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:55 am

(you don't get on chat and I can't find you on any ham, how will we play?)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:08 am

Jason had just stared as the lady weeped and people offered her duel disks. Core had even offered his and Jason couldn't think of a thing to do. He didn't have anything to give to her except for comforting words and that seemed like junk compared to the shiny duel disks that were being thrust in her face. Jason felt her grief. He would be horrified if that happened to his deck. Then an announcement of the finalists snapped Jason back to reality. Still all he could do was stand there. Staring at all that was happening.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:15 pm

(al Im on mostly the same time as you just pm me if ou see me on or sometimes I am watching the chat just not chatting so just say my name on it or something or if you prefer to have a ham just send me one or I will send you one)
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:37 am

Let's play then
Spoiler:
Well, the only way to deal with such a deck was to end it fast, glad I could manage it, although I was honestly expecting a Dark Hole...
"Thank you for the game Sentan, I hope we can duel again sometime too."

Now I guess I am the champion, quite uneventfully though, I wanted to lazy about as much as possible but looking back I wish I played more... Well, to see what happens now
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:05 am

"good game alex was it ?"

But before waiting for a anserw sentan looked around for that abiyus guy. why the heck had he told him about the guy who hosted the tournament. He was quite sad he lost but this was more important he looked around for the guy trying to get anserws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominio City - Duel Arena
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next