World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dominio City - Duel Arena

Go down 
+19
akaFila
Supasmash
Raidox
Bakura Normal
Leo
SymphonicHero
Nobody
Neku Sakuraba
The Cynical Duelist
Unknown
raye
RD
psychoturtle
AsianGuy1137
Al-Bhed
IronicTrout
AsianShadow
Dragonclaw
7h3 J0|{3r
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Jokercard

Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Duel arena is where the finals of most duel tournaments are held, it also holds a weekly occuring event known as the Pro League, where companies sponsor a duelist to allow them to duel in the pro league to try and become the League champion, there are rumors that the duels are rigged but no evidence has been found to support it.

Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 110241754_d78ef787f3
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com

AuthorMessage
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:54 am

Hunter after watching the last duel closest to him noticed a little kid had lost the same little kid he beat weeks before. Hunter puts on his duel blade and walks over to the guy that beat him Hunter from behind sticks his arm out just in front of him to make him stop.

"For Beating that kid you need a lesson on picking on someone your own size, and The name of the person to beat you is Hunter Riser!"

"DUEL!!"
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:56 am

Abyius looks at the challanger and then says nothing as he re-activates his duel disk and places his deck in it as he stands across from his new opponent.

Finally 2 words come from Abyius' mouth".....Bring it"
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:59 am

''Ah,that duel was very long,and I was just in late-game of it. Lucky me.'' Jack said with a light laugh.

Jack noticed a guy challenging the winner to a new duel. ''Heh,this is interesting,another duel? Today is my lucky day. I don't need to watch TV to see interesting duels. Lets see what are these guys about.'' Jack thought to himself as he waited for the duel to start,also for someone to challenge him.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:01 am

Seth sighed and slouched down in the seat, boredom slamming into him like a freight train going full speed with no stop in sight. How boring that last duel was, between the kid and the Vylon user. "Come on, there needs to be something good going on at all times in a tourney...That was ridicules..."
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:22 am

As AJ arrives at the Arena and man is it crowded or what.
AJ did seem to notice that there was this one guy who was talking to himself saying "Come on, there needs to be something good going on at all times in a tourney...That was ridicules..."
If he is so bored out of his mind then i will just challenge him for the tourney duel.

Hey you over there "My name is Andrew Grika or they call me AJ and i am one of the tourney participants. Do you mind if we duel for the tourney?!"
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:24 am

Spoiler:

Abyius walks away from the duel, once again barley taking any damage at all, he lean up against the wall again and glares up at his father as he thinks to himself "Hopefully, i've done enough already to stop whatever he is planning"
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:27 am

The sound of a newcomer's voice sparked interest in Seth, a possible opponent to duel in order to help pass the time? "Huh? Oh, well....You see....I'm not in the tournament." He admitted with a sigh as he got to his feet and folded his hands back behind his heads, a grin crossing his face as he did so. "I sort of overslept this morning. ended up missing the sign-ups."
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:27 am

Hunter after his defeat in his duel he runs out of the arena.

Dueling arena -----> Downtown
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:31 am

''Heh,this guy seems to defeat everyone...lets see if I can stop his win streak...hope eh,Core? Lets see now.'' Jack thought to himself while approaching Abyius.

''Hey there,I am Jack,how about a duel? You seem like a good target,to defeat a man on a good win streak,would be good for my reputation,lets go.'' Jack prepared his duel disk waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:36 am

The Screen shows the List of participant wiht a few names crossed out

Abyius Taint
Jack
Alexandre Belenus
Hunter Riser
Andrew Grika
Jason Zen
Elizabeth
Lance Dean
Core Sabersworn
Gabriel
Elliot Von Rosenburg
Leo Lee
Sentan
Skyler
Ren

---------------------------------------------------------

Abyius looks at the newcommer and activates his duel disk, "I've done enough to try and stop whatever plans he might be plotting so I dont care if I lose now"

Last edited by The Joker on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:43 am

As AJ sit there waiting for a new opponent to show up and he also sits there about to witness a duel going to happen but the guy who challenged him was a dumbass because the guy was on a winning streak. Who knows i might just challenge the winner of this duel and have their tourney cut short since i have the ability to win this tourney.
Back to top Go down
SymphonicHero
WDA Member
WDA Member
SymphonicHero

Waifu : SymphonicHero

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:59 am

Elliot started to leave, he had had enough of watching so many duelists having fun, when he knew he could never be a part of that. Tears starting swelling in his eyes, "I don't need this, and I don't need them. Dad was right, I don't belong here, I belong back at the mansion, with him. It was stupid of me to think otherwise" he says to himself as he starts walking towards the limo. "It's just not fair!" he said as the tears really started to flow. "It's ok master Elliot, you'll have another chance" Nyles said, trying to comfort the child. "NO, IT'S NOT OK, YOU'LL NEVER GET IT!" Elliot screamined and ran away before his guards could catch him.
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:00 am

Spoiler:

Abyius Deactivates his duel disk and walk back to the spot on the wall where he was leaning in "another one bites the dust" he thinks to himself, before looks around to see if anyone has had a duel that didn't involve him yet.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:05 am

''What a beast...this man will win this tourney,I have that feeling.'' Jack said to himself with confidence. Jack walked up to him and offered a handshake: ''Well played. After this whole event,we will have another duel,and it won't be so easy for you. I can promise you that.'' Jack said to him.
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:10 am

Abyius looked at him and shook his hand 'If you dont get out of here there may no be a next time for you" With that abyius walked away.

The screen of the duel arena showed an image of Jack on it as an X appeared infront of it as is faded away.

The remaing duelists images were shown up after this.

Announcer:" 5 Duelists have already been eliminated, by the looks Abyius Taint seems to have made it his personal mission to eliminate as many of them as possible, his father must be so proud to have such a strong duelist representing him in this event." The announce says this oblivious to Abyius' true intentions.
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:24 am

AJ notices the screen appear before him and thinking this Abyius guy is really intent on winning but he is not the only one who is. I noticed that there i a person name Ren up there he looks like an interesting enough duelist might as well give it a try to talk to him.

'Hey my name is Andrew Grika but they call me AJ for short. I am here for the tourney duel and i challenge so what do you do you want to duel? I will be here waiting for your response!!"
Back to top Go down
Raidox
WDA Member
WDA Member
Raidox

Waifu : Raidox

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:17 pm

Ren looked up from his book. He was being called out. He quoted Winston Churchill in response. “Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival.” Ren approached his challenger. "I accept your challenge." He activated his duel disk.
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

Waifu : The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:16 am

"Man Abiyus is really cleaning up out there" Said elz to herself. All the Kids and tim had now changed shirts from their elziabeth support gear to abiyus gear...

"TRAITORS!!!" Elz shouts at them, Tim her manager just laughs at her and smiles.

"Want another hotdog or something to make you feel better?" he asks sarcastically.

"Please" Elz pouts.

"awh don't feel bad Elzy" said one of the kids. "We still think you're the best duelist and we know you let him win... BUT HE'S JUST AWESOME!!!" he screams... Elz sighs,

"just eat your burger..." she says watching the duels take place, she then looks up to see Markus Taint in his VIP box staring down at the arena, a look of concern on his face...

"What IS he up too?"
Back to top Go down
http://thecynicalduelist.blogspot.com
Vaati
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
Vaati

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:27 am

"After a long way from the slums, I finally managed to see this awesome place. This Arena is huges as hell."

*While walking with his nose pointing to the sky he bumped into Elz*

"Oh excuse me, I shouldn't be walking while looking at the ceiling. I'm so sorry. Let me help you. Can I ask you something, where can I sign up for the tournament? I came a long way to battle here"
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:13 am

Lance clapped as he saw the duel end.
Lance chuckled as he said"Heheh,this will be a tough tournament..."
Lance glanced at the arena as he saw Mr.Taint's son win the duel.
"Hmm....Vylon..huh?...hmm...."
Lance noticed that the deck was very strong,but Lance thought that the strategy into beating that deck is to prevent Vylons from getting equiped with therer cards."Especially if you had Mage Power that deck would be as powerful as ever...."Lance spoke to himself as he has gotten into his "thinking" mode.
Lance scratched his chin as he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:17 am

Abyius just leant against the wall, waiting for someone else to show any signs of life in the duel, he didnt want to do all the work of eliminating people but everyone else suddenly seemed to scared to duel after his 4 duels.

He looked up at his father who was slightly shaking his head at abyius, which abyius took as a good sign for him, his father never wanted him to even participate in this event but now that he's knocked 4 other out in 4 straight duels he suddenly seems like a partial threat to the tournament.
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

Waifu : The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:18 am

"Uhm... I'm okay." she says staring at her hotdog now strewn across the floor. "I wouldn't mind another hotdog"

"Hey are you okay Elz?" Asked Tim, returning from the food stand, handing her some nacho's and a beer.

"YEah I'm fine now" she smiles, turning to the chap who bumped into her. "I'm afraid its already started, the tournament I mean" she eats a Nacho, "but you can join us and watch if you want?"
Back to top Go down
http://thecynicalduelist.blogspot.com
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:25 am

Sentan leant against a wall looking all around the duel arena gathering more info. He noticed alot of pepole that came up on the board where pepole he recognized to be strong. He had watched a few duels after his and knew he wasnt the best here by a long shot. He had some confidence but he knew he would have to work harder for a win now. He started walking round the arena again. He glanced over pepole hoping one would challange him.
Back to top Go down
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:34 am

Abyius looks at sentan, as he walks around the arena floor, abyius sighs to himself and walks up to Sentan and looks athim, "Yo, want to duel or are you just here to get some exercise?"
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:44 am

Seth, after once again reclaiming his seat, had his eyes set on the field before himself, taking a mental note of the competitors left in the running. Tch, that Abyius guy thinks he's all big and bad. All because he has a small win streak going for him. Hm...I'll put an end to it if he wins the whole thing. I'll make sure I get myself a duel with the winner of the tournament for sure. That'll make up for not making the sign up! His thoughts silently scanned through his slightly challenged mind, making a soft of promise to his inner-self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Duel Arena   Dominio City - Duel Arena - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominio City - Duel Arena
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next