World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVI

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVI Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVI   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVI EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:31 am

River sighed as she and Flora walked down the warn dirt road to Celadon City. The day was perfect in terms of weather; sunny, slight breeze, and not a cloud in sight. However, even this perfect day couldn't brighten up River.

"Why are you so down on a perfect day like this?" asked Flora cheerfully as she made a flower into a ring and slipped it on her ring finger as they walked.

"I'm irritated, obviously," shot River as she crossed her arms. "Blaze and Voltage are ahead of us now because we spent so much time in Saffron City. Blaze probably got his Rainbow Badge by now."

"What makes you think that he won?" asked Flora as she stopped and picked another flower growing beside the road and began to modify it into a hairpiece.

"Because Fire types have a huge advantage over Grass types, duh." said River matter-of-factually. "Blaze would have dominated the Gym with his Pokemon. Hell, his Flareon probably could own that Gym by itself."

"Hey! Grass Type Pokemon are stronger than you think!"

"Pssh. Against Fire types? Doubtful." said River as she turned and stuck her tongue out at Flora. "His Charmeleon would have decimated that Gym."

"I could defeat Blaze if I wanted to." pouted Flora.

"Not likely," said River as she crossed her arms in thought. "By now, his Charmeleon would have evolved, or is close to evolving into Charizard. Your Grass Pokemon wouldn't stand a chance against Blaze."

Flora grew red in the face. "Oh yeah? You had the type advantage against Blaze, and you would have lost against him!"

"That match never concluded!" shouted River. "I would have won!"

"You girls talking about me?"

River turned to see Blaze standing in the middle of the road, his backpack hung around his shoulder.

"Hey Blaze!" said Flora nervously.

"Why are you heading to Saffron City?" asked River. "Shouldn't you be going to Fuchsia City, the next ranked Gym?"

"I was, but I decided to do some training on this route before going down Cycling Road." said Blaze.

"Wait, does that mean you won the Rainbow Badge?" asked Flora.

Blaze chuckled as he took out his Badge Case and opened it, revealing the shiny Rainbow Badge, the fourth in his collection. "Indeed. Easiest Gym Battle ever," said Blaze before putting his case away.

"Oh, I see..." said Flora, deflated.

"Ha!" River took out a Poke Ball and extended her arm. "Blaze, I challenge you to a battle!"

Surprise, Blaze seemed taken back by the battle request. "Battle? Why?"

"To prove a point," said River. "Our Gym Battle is inconclusive. I want to prove to Flora, Misty, and the others that you shouldn't have won that battle! I should be Cerulean Gym Leader."

Blaze scratched his cheek. "Well, my Growlithe and Flareon are a bit tired from training earlier this morning..."

"Then a single battle," proposed River. "Your Charmeleon versus my Wartortle!"

Blaze mulled it over before grinning. "Alright, I'll take that bet," said Blaze as he withdrew his Poke Ball.

Walking back several feet, River and Blaze took their stances with Flora standing on the edge of the path, acting as a judge. Flora cleared her throat and raised her arms. "Alright! This is a one on one battle! Get ready! Set! Go!"

"Go, Wartortle!" yelled River as she tossed her Poke Ball into the air and it popped open, her Wartortle materializing on the ground.

"Go, Charizard!"

Blaze tossed his Poke Ball into the air, which popped open and a large Charizard materialized. It hovered to the ground with a massive thud and gave a mighty roar. It stretched it's wings as it adjusted it's Wise Glasses.

"So you did evolve it," murmured River as Wartortle looked at the Charizard nervously. "Wartortle, use Water Gun!"

"Charizard, dodge and use Dragon Rage!"

Wartortle inhaled deeply before spraying a jet of water at the Charizard. Lowering it's body, Charizard dodged the attack effortlessly as it exhaled blue flames at the Wartortle.

"Wartotle, Protect!"

Withdrawing into it's shell, it endured the Dragon Rage attack with minimal damage. Sticking it's body back out of the shell, Wartortle stood back up as Charizard rushed it and struck it with Wing Attack.

Wartortle rolled on the ground and stopped at River's feet. Picking it up, River helped Wartortle back to it's feet. "Don't let that Charizard make a fool out of you!" she urged it as Charizard landed beside Blaze, crossing it's arms and posing.

Blaze laughed as Charizard cracked it's knuckles. "My Charizard is much stronger than your Wartortle!" said Blaze cockily as he taunted River and Wartortle.

Growling, Wartortle stood up and glared at Blaze and Charizard as they taunted it. "Wartortle!" it shouted as it glowed brightly.

"Wartortle!" said River astonishingly as Wartortle's body expanded. It grew in size and two cannons exited it shell. As the glowing faded, Blastoise stood tall.

"Blastoise!" it called out as River hugged it.

"Blastoise, you evolved!" she said happily as it returned the hug. Facing an astonished Blaze and Charizard, she grinned menacingly. "Blastoise, use Water Gun!"

"Blast!" said the Blastoise as it took aim at Charizard with it's cannons and shot a jet of water at Charizard.

Dodging the water blast, Charizard flew up into the air.

"Charizard, use Flame Burst!" ordered Blaze.

Charizard roared as it fired a large fire ball at River and Blastoise.

Grabbing River, Blastoise turned and shielded River from the attack. The Flame Burst struck Blastoise in the shell, protecting River from the blast.

"Thanks Blastoise," said River as Blastoise turned to face the Charizard. "Blastoise, use Water Pulse!"

Blastoise shot out pulsating water blasts out of it's mouth toward the Charizard, which was able to dodge the attack and landing on the ground.

"Char!"

"Blast!"

The two Pokemon shouted at each other as both Pokemon launched their attacks; Charizard exhaled a Flame Burst while Blastoise shot a Water Gun from it's cannons. The attacks collided in mid air, with the Water Gun putting out the Flame Burst.

Taking the opportunity to strike, Charizard flew forward and attempted a Wing Attack, however was blocked by Blastoise. Biting Charizard on the neck, Blastoise put it's body weight onto Charizard, pushing it to the ground. Unable to shake free of the attack, Charizard thrashed violently to free itself.

"Charizard!" shouted Blaze as he stood in fear as Blastoise's jaws tightened around Charizard's throat. Unable to bare the thought of his Charizard injured again, Blaze rushed over to it's aid. "I give up!"

"The winner by forfeit is River!" said Flora, though disappointingly as River's Blastoise loosened it's grip around Charizard's throat.

"I win!" shouted River excitedly as she hugged her Blastoise. "Take that, Blaze!" she said as she did the victory sign.

Blaze growled as he withdrew his Charizard in defeat. "Don't get too cocky," muttered Blaze as he picked up his backpack and walked back toward Celadon City. "You might've beaten me, but you won't win against the Celadon Gym Leader."

"Yeah...She'll have a problem against her," said Flora as she turned her head toward River and Blastoise. Still gloating about her victory, River paid no heed to Blaze's warning as she celebrated with her newly evolved Blastoise.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVI   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVI EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:52 am

I like it, But I feel River is gunna turn all depressed if she loses :o
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVI   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVI EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:26 am

Dat kinky OP River<33333333333333 inb4Blastysweepsgym
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVI   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVI Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVI
Page 1 of 1