World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XV Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XV   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XV EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:10 am

River and Flora looked at each other before River turned toward Voltage and stepped forward. "I will be the first challenger." said River confidently as she reached into her purse and withdrew her Pokeball. "Go, Vaporeon!"

Vaporeon materialized in front of River, growling at the Jolteon across the battlefield. Jolteon and Vaporeon glared at each other, waiting for their trainer's command.

Before they could utter a word, the ground beneath them began to shake violently. The shaking intensified as River fell backward. "What's going on?" she called out as a Steelix reared it's head from the center of the Gym.

"A Steelix!" yelled Voltage. "What's a Steelix doing here?!" exclaimed Voltage as the iron doors were busted down by a Golem using Rollout. J, along with the Rhyperior he used in Cerulean City, walked into the Gym.

"You!" yelled River as Voltage and Flora ran to River's side, Vaporeon and Jolteon standing guard over their trainers.

"I apologize for interrupting your Gym Battle," said J with a slight bow of his head. "However, I am here on business. Just like our last encounter, I request you hand over those files."

"You'll never get them!" yelled River. "I'll make sure that you will never get a Legendary Pokemon!"

J paused for a moment as his lips curved into a sly grin. "My dear, your endeavor to keep me from my goals are already in vain," said J as he reached into his coat and withdrew three pure red balls. "You see, I already have three Pokemon of Legendary status."

"No way!" yelled Voltage as J tossed the balls into the air.

"Reveal yourselves! Raikou! Entei! Suicune!"

The three Legendary Beasts materialized themselves in front of J. On the left was a Raikou. Unlike a normal Raikou, it's fur was a darker orange and cape was a yellow. Entei was also a different color. It's fur was a brighter color and faceplate was blue, rather than it's iconic red. Suicune, just like the others, was a brighter blue with a dark blue mane rather than a rich purple.

"These Pokemon were cloned from the originals," explained J as the three Beasts stared them down. "Hearing of their creation, I destroyed the lab and released them from their captors. They loyally serve me now."

Flora tossed her Pokeballs into the air her Leafeon, Exeggcute, and Ivysaur materialized. "You're not getting these files," she said determinedly. "Not without a fight!" she yelled as Voltage and River released Wartortle, Pikachu, Gyarados, and Electabuzz from their Pokeballs.

"Silly girl," said J as he adjusted his glasses, his Golem, Rhyperior, and Steelix closing in. "My Pokemon are far stronger than yours."

"Not against mine!" yelled Lt. Surge as he tossed his Pokeballs into the air. Raichu, Electrode, Magneton, Electrive, Jolteon, and Ampharos materialized in front of him. "Your Pokemon are impressive, but you can't take me on all out!" said Lt. Surge as he took off his sunglasses and crushed them in his hands.

J turned his attention to Lt. Surge. "Three on six?" asked J as he walked toward Lt. Surge, his Golem and Rhyperior following him. "That's not fair, but I supposed the sixth ranked Gym of the Kanto League would need some sort of advantage."

J turned toward his Beasts. "Defeat these twerps with by any means necessary while I take care of this incipient fool."

The Legendary beasts nodded in acknowledgement and ran toward the trainers.

"Pikachu, Jolteon, use Thunderbolt on Suicune! Electabuzz, use Thunder Punch!"

"Wartortle and Vaporeon, use Water Pulse on Entei! Gyarados, use Dragon Rage!"

"Ivysaur, Leafeon, use Razor Leaf on Raikou! Exeggcute, use Stun Spore!"

The Pokemon launched their attacks at the Legendary Beasts. Pikachu and Jolteon fired bolts of Lightning at Suicune while Electabuzz swung it's fist, covered in electricity, at Suicune's face. Wartortle and Vaporeon shot blasts of water at Entei while Gyarados exhaled a bluish flame. Exeggcute shook it's body and a gold cloud of spores were released in the air as blades of grass hurled toward Raikou.

In a bout of speed, the Legendary Beasts nearly disappeared entirely as they used Extreme Speed. Raikou dodged the Stun Spore and Razor Leaves and tackled Ivysaur. Entei masterfully escaped the Water Pulses and Dragon Rage and body checked Gyarados in the face. Suicune elegantly evaded the thunderbolts and Electabuzz's Thunder Punch and pounded Electabuzz's head into the ground.

The onslaught did not stop there. Raikou used Aura Sphere, a ball of energy, and shot the energy blast at Exeggcute, blasting the Egg Pokemon into the air. Entei's body, covered in fire, used Flare Blitz and slammed into Wartortle, sending it hurling into the wall. Suicune reared it's head back and fired an Ice Beam into Pikachu's chest.

"Jolteon!"

"Vaporeon!"

"Leafeon!"

"Use Quick Attack!" they exclaimed simultaneously.

Leafeon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon ran across the field and tackled the Beasts. The Eeveelutions stood banded together, growling at the Beasts as they shook off the attacks. Raikou used Thunderbolt on the Vaporeon, Suicune used Air Slash on Leafeon, and Entei used Flare Blitz on Jolteon. Vaporeon crumbled at the Thunderbolt and Leafeon was shot backwards by the Air Slash. Jolteon was propelled back by the vicious Flare Blitz.

With their Pokemon down, they attempted to assist their fallen friends. Anticipating this, Suicune, Entei, and Raikou cut them off from their beloved Pokemon.

"Get out of my way!" yelled River as she attempted to push the Suicune out of her way.

"Let me pass!" exclaimed Voltage as Raikou circled him.

"Please..." Flora said nervously as Entei towered over her.

Ivysaur, barely able to make it to his feet, glowed bright.

Noticing the glow, the Legendary Beasts looked back to see Ivysaur evolve into Venusaur.

"Saur!" it exclaimed as it's large body slowly walked over toward the Beasts.

"Venusaur!" said Flora happily as the Beasts turned their attention to the Venusaur. "Use Petal Dance!"

Venusaur bellowed as it shook it's body, pink petals swirling around it's body. In a flash, the petals flew toward the Beasts. The attack made it's mark, heavily damaging the Suicune as it took the blunt of the attack. Entei, though resistant, took damage as well as it was exhausted from the Flare Blitz attacks from earlier. Raikou, evading the attack jumped over the Venusaur and landed beside J.

J turned his attention away from the battle between Lt. Surge, who's half of his Pokemon was already defeated, and stood in shock.

"Suicune! Entei!" he bellowed as he saw two of his three Legendary Beasts damaged. He stormed towards River and the others, Raikou walking behind him as his rage boiled. "How did you three brats beat my Suicune and injury my Entei?" he growled as Venusaur cut him off.

"Saur!" said Venusaur as it approached J, glaring at him with it's large, red eyes. Raikou hissed as it prepared to pounce on the Venusaur.

J looked down at the Raikou and stopped it. Glaring at the Venusaur, J took out the three Ultra balls and two of the red balls. "Enough," said J as he called back his Raikou. "It's clear to me that my Pokemon need further training," he said as he returned his Suicune, Entei, Golem, Steelix, and Rhyperior to their respective balls. "If you three brats can take on my Beasts, then there's still work yet to be had." said J as he jumped on Raikou's back. "Consider this a victory today, for next time, I will win without doubt." Holding on tightly, Raikou jolted out of the Gym with J on it's back.

"Who was that guy?" asked Lt. Surge as he approached River, his son, and Flora.

"His name is J," explained Voltage as River returned her Pokemon and Flora hugged her Venusaur. "He's after Legendary Pokemon to defeat and capture Arceus."

"Arceus, huh..." said Lt. Surge, troubled as River and Flora joined them.

"He already had three of them..." said Flora as she returned her Exeggcute, Leafeon, and Venusaur to their respective Pokeballs.

"Those aren't real Pokemon," shot River as she crossed her arms. "They were clones of the original. Nothing more but a poor copy."

"That's cruel," replied Flora, repulsed. "They may be clones, but they are alive."

"Humph, whatever."

"Well, specifics aside...," said Lt. Surge as he reached into his pocket and took out three Thunder Badges. "Flora, River, these are for you," said Lt. Surge as he handed them their badges, and tossed the third to his son. "And you too."

"Wait, why are we getting badges?" asked River in surprise. "Voltage and I didn't battle."

"And I haven't even challenged your gym." added Flora.

"After seeing you two handle yourselves, that's enough for me to recognize you as a victor." said Lt. Surge with a thumbs up.

"What about me?" asked Voltage. "I thought you wanted me to be Gym Leader?"

"Well, I have a few reasons," said Lt. Surge as he walked over to his son and patted him on the shoulder. "I want you to travel Kanto and get stronger. Seeing you handle yourself against a Suicune showed me that your talents shouldn't be restricted to just the Gym."

"So what will happen to it now?"

"I reckon I will be the Gym Leader until you're ready to take it from your old man," said Lt. Surge as he put on his broken sunglasses before realizing their damage. "Do your old man proud and challenge the Pokemon League!"

Voltage smiled and nodded. "I will dad. I promise."

"Good!" exclaimed Lt. Surge. "Now get going!"

Voltage, Flora, and River departed from the Gym and walked back toward the outskirts of Vermillion City, heading towards Celadon City for their fourth Gym Badge.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XV   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XV EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:24 pm

Few things..

1. Shiny legends, #PL0TTWIST

2. Why dahell did he break a perfectly good pair of sunglasses?

3. Legit chapter was legit. A little lengthier than other recent ones, me gusta.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. III Ch.XV
Page 1 of 1