World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. V Ch.XXI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. V Ch.XXI Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. V Ch.XXI   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. V Ch.XXI EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:37 pm

Sweat rolled down Flora's cheek as she withdrew her three Poke Balls. Knowing that her Pokemon was weak, her chances of preventing J from taking the files on the Legendary Pokemon was futile.

"Get away," warned River as she too withdrew her Pokemon, despite them being exhausted from battle she and Flora just had. "I'm warning you!"

"You're not getting those files," said Blaze as he stepped forward, the freshest of the four. Taking out his Poke Ball, Blaze geared up for battle. "I missed our fight in Vermillion, but I'm here now." said Blaze aggressively.

J chuckled as the colored Entei roared loudly, baring it's fangs at Blaze. "You're a fool," said J as he shook his head and removed his glasses, his cold, cruel blue eyes staring back at them. "I have with me genetically altered Legendary Beast Pokemon. They're even stronger than their original counterparts."

"We beat them in Vermillion," said River as she raised her fist. "We can take them again!"

"Not likely," muttered Flora to River. "Remember, we just had a Gym Battle. Our Pokemon are exhausted, we're not going to be much use to Blaze and my mother," said Flora as Erika stepped forward, reaching into her dress and pulling out a half a dozen Poke Balls.

"You're not going to hurt my daughter," said Erika as she tossed her Poke Balls into the air. Powerful Grass type Pokemon materialized behind Erika; Tangrowth, Victreebel, Sunflora, Jumpluff, Vileplume, and Bellossom. The amplified sunlight boosted the strength of Erika's Pokemon, each of them gaining strength and speed.

"You go mom!" said Flora as she gripped her Poke Balls and tossed them into the air. Her Leafeon, Exeggutor, and Venusaur materialized beside Erika's Pokemon, also receiving a huge benefit from the Gym's built in solar rays. However, the damage from the Gym Battle was evident. Leafeon and Exeggutor could barely stand, and Venusaur had the most damage of all. It's tentacle bore heavy damage from Blastoise's Flash Cannon.

"Don't count me out!" said River as she tossed her Poke Balls. Vaporeon, Gyarados, and Blastoise materialized beside her. However, her Pokemon immediately showed signs of exhaustion; Vaporeon laid on its stomach, barely any energy to stand. Gyarados struggled to keep itself up. Blastoise, the most damaged of all, was shaky at the knees.

Blaze, noticing their weak Pokemon, tossed his Poke Balls at the ground, each popping open and their contents materializing. Flareon, Growlithe, and Charizard stood beside Blaze, each looking strong and healthy. Glaring at J, Charizard snarled as it opened it's wings and swung it's tail.

"Ah, your Chameleon evolved into Charizard, it seems," said J as the Legendary Beasts circled J. "I'm sure that it would like revenge against my Rhyperior for what it did to your Charizard," said J as he reached into his coat and withdrew a half a dozen Ultra Balls. "Let's see how they contend against my Pokemon now. Go!" yelled J as he tossed his Ultra Balls into the air.

Rhyperior, Nidoking, Weavile, Machamp, Heracross, and Steelix materialized around J, each prepared for battle. With a gesture of his hand, the Pokemon, with the exception of Weavile, Raikou, Entei, and Suicune, mobilized and launched forward.

Rhyperior charged at Blaze, it's footsteps shaking the ground with each step. Charizard, Flareon, and Growlithe tackled the Rhyperior to keep it back. Growlithe was flung immediately, but Flareon's strength, combined with Charizard held it at bay.

Steelix and Heracross immediately charged toward Erika and her Pokemon. Despite it being a three on one disadvantage, J's Pokemon resisted their attacks and quickly began to overwhelm Erika's Pokemon. Machamp and Nidoking walked over toward River and Flora, ready to pick the bones.

"Gyarados, use Ice Fang! Vaporeon, use Quick Attack!" ordered River. Gyarados and Vaporeon charged the Machamp, but it reacted quickly. It's fists charging with electricity, Machamp used Thunder Punch to dismissed Gyarados and Vaporeon with ease.

"No!" yelled River as she began to run toward her fallen Pokemon, but was blocked off by Blastoise. River quickly returned her Gyarados and Vaporeon to prevent further damage. Blastoise was now alone to fend of Machamp.

"We're in trouble," said Flora as Nidoking approached her. Leafeon charged at the Nidoking, but with quick reflexes, Nidoking used it's horn to jab Leafeon in the side and fell to the ground.

"No, Leafeon!" said Flora as she quickly returned Leafeon to it's Poke Ball. "Hang in there...," she said quietly as she looked up at Exeggutor. "Exeggutor, use Psyshock!"

Limping forward, the eyes of the coconut heads glowed blue as Exeggutor mentally rose the Nidoking into the air. Growling, Nidoking opened it's mouth and fired a surprise Ice Beam. Striking Exeggutor in the chest, it knocked Exeggutor off it's feet. Unable to stand back up, Flora was forced to return it.

J chuckled as Erika's Pokemon quickly fell to Heracross and Steelix, unable to overcome their type disadvantages. He watched the battles carefully, scanning the struggles. Rhyperior demolished Blaze's fiery team; only Charizard was left standing, though the best it could do was dodge it's attack. Blastoise was now fighting Machamp, but it too was losing to J's powerful Pokemon.

Venusaur raised it's tentacle and lashed at Nidoking, but it grabbed the tentacle and dragged Venusaur closer before striking Venusaur with a Poison Jab. Venusaur's legs gave out and lied on it's belly, too weak to move as Nidoking turned it's head toward Flora.

With a sly grin, J gave Nidoking a grim order. "Nidoking, use Poison Jab on the girl."

Following the orders of it's master, Nidoking charge at Flora and lowered it's head, the point of it's horn driving into Flora's shoulder, piercing bone and flesh.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. V Ch.XXI
Page 1 of 1