World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dominio City - Downtown

Go down 
+9
Minako
Neku Sakuraba
Dragonclaw
Al-Bhed
SymphonicHero
raye
RD
The Cynical Duelist
7h3 J0|{3r
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Jokercard

Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

In the Downtown area of dominio city you can normally find many varities of shops and stalls selling a wide varitey of different things, it is the closest area for most middle class residents of dominio city to shop at.

Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 Downtown-from-the-rocks
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com

AuthorMessage
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Hunter walks into the garage and opens a few boxes with old part in them and fitted them with the dumpster motorcycle after replacing his part time fix with a working unit Hunter looks at his original motorcycle and then notices something in the corner of the garage. Hunter moves over to the corner to find a hidden stairwell leading below the house. Hunter walks down the stairs into a big dark room, as soon as Hunter stepped on the floor the whole room lite up with white light and Hunter could see it was a big room with a ramp leading up and out at onside of the room he could see computers on another wall displaying performance data and he could see an incomplete frame in the middle of the room with other completed ones lined up against the wall opposite of the computers. Hunter was so amazed with this room he forgot about the shadow game, the shadow duelist still lose and anything out side of this room. Hunter did not noticed his Aunt was behind him.

-This used to be you're uncles favorite room, before he was shot.

Hunter looks at her and then continues looking around. Hunter walks over to the computers and noticed something odd. On the screen he was reading performance data for a cpu chip, on another he was looking at more performance data of an engine. But what was really different was there were plans on a computer in a folder on it's desktop. Hunter opens them to see his uncles plans for something called a duel runner.

"Haha so he wasn't crazy after all."

-You know he never finished the work.

"I could of guessed that from what i can tell there's only 2 fully completed ones down here and the rest are all frames."

Hunter turned around and head back up to find Core has finished showering.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

Core steps out of the shower, dripping droplets of water everywhere in the bathroom. "Son of a banshee. I forgot the towel!" Core looked down, at this old clothes. " I guess those will have to do." He picked them up, and wiped himself with it. "Ahhh, sparkly clean, I haven't felt like this for a long time.." Core looked at the table, Hunter's new clothes were on top. He picked them up, and put them on. It was a black polo, and a blue denim pants. "Well.. They are kinda big on me, but. The size diffirence isn't so bad."
Core walked out of the bathroom, and into the living room. He noticed Hunter's auntie was gone. "She most likely went somewhere.." Core walked into the garage and saw Hunter. "So, whats up?"
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:30 pm

"Not much Core i just fixed your motorcycle is all"

Hunter throwing Core the keys

"Enjoy and you know i'm going to eat something and then rest up a bit you can't fight evil tired!"

Hunter leave Core in the garage but asked Core if he wanted anything before leaving.

Hunter heads to the kitchen making 2 sandwiches be bring one out to Core and he eats the other. Hunter then goes takes a shower and while he was replacing the bandages on his arm he noticed his arm that was burnt it all started fading away.

"Well who knew?"

Hunter now leaving the shower looks at Core who's not in the living room.

"Hey Core why don't you get some rest? If not why don't you watch some tv."

Hunter continues to his room and he points out the guest bedroom if Core was going to sleep.

"Night wake me up if anything happens!"
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:40 pm

Core looked at Hunter. Hey Core why don't you get some rest? If not why don't you watch some tv. , Hunter said. "Meeeh, i'll go sleep. I'm bushed." Hunter pointed to the guest bedroom. Core noticed he left something, somewhere. "Ah, I left my clothes and backpack back at the bathroom. Core ran to the bathroom, picked the clothes up, shoved them into his backpack and ran back to the guest room. 'Yawwn.' "Im so tired, I think i'll just sleeeee..." Core climbed into the bed and closed his eyes. "Watch my back, X-Sabers..."
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:46 am

psychoturtle wrote:

''Attention duelists! I invite the bravest warriors to join the Duel Arena and confront me once and for all. Only the most fearless duelists may join,the rest aren't worth my time. If you want to save this city,then I better see some faces soon...'' Jack stopped the transmission and went to take a walk in the building where the VIP spot is.

''Soon they will all fall to me...hehehe.''

Hunter woke up and heard this announcement, as soon as he realized it he jumped out of bed and ran to Core who was sleeping still.

"Core GET OUT OF BED WE HAVE TO ROLL!!!!!!!"

As core's getting out of bed Hunter runs into the garage and down the hidden stairs he found and took a quick look at the performance data of the working duel runners. After the quick look he turns around to see Core had followed him down.

"Yeah i know nice place and something i just found a few hours ago. Come on give me a minute or too."

Hunter runs up stairs and brings down the motorcycles and hooks them up to a computer and concluded the motorcycles aren't fast enough to make it in time. Hunter runs over to the runners and steps on a tile it sank into the floor and up came a bunch of engines and cpus.

"Core grab one of each install it into one of the frames against the wall and let's go!!!"

Hunter grabs a engine and a cpu installed it into a Duel Runner and waited for Core to finish.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:26 am

psychoturtle wrote:
Quote :
''Attention duelists! I invite the bravest warriors to join the Duel Arena and confront me once and for all. Only the most fearless duelists may join,the rest aren't worth my time. If you want to save this city,then I better see some faces soon...'' Jack stopped the transmission and went to take a walk in the building where the VIP spot is.

While he was dreaming, Core heard something Jack said. He thought it was his dream though.
Core woke up with Hunter shaking him. His eyes flew open. "WHAT?! Are we under attack?!" Hunter explained, "Core GET OUT OF BED WE HAVE TO ROLL!!!!!!!" "Fine, im getting out! Im out!!" Core grabbed his backpack, and fixed his hair, which was ruffled. He followed Hunter as they ran into the garage.
Hunter pointed Core to a hidden staircase, He went down it. At the end of the stairs it was a secret room. Core noticed some odd looking motorcycles in the room. Hunter pointed at some CPUs and Engines. "Core grab one of each install it into one of the frames against the wall and let's go!!!", Hunter yelled. Core picked up a engine. "Ahh, this is heavy!" After a 1 minute of walking only 3 feet. Core placed the engine into his duel runner. He then placed the CPU in the duel runner. "Sooo, what do you call this motorcycle? Anyways, I like mines."
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:30 am

"Well the blueprints were left from my uncle and they seems to be a moving duel disk. But besides that let's roll!"

Hunter mounts his duel runner and rides out of the room up the ramp and coming out of some alley.

"Come on Core keep up!"

Spoiler:
Downtown ---> Duel Arena

Last edited by RagingDarkness94051 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:38 am

"Moving Duel disk eh? I'll call it a duel runner..." Hunter rode his duel runner and came out, into some alley (Cool?). Core mounted his, and drove away, following Hunter.

(Downtown -> Duel Arena)
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Every screen in the area flickers on, as a picture of an official-looking man behind a desk appears. The light in the picture is harsh, but you can see the man clearly, as he stares into the camera with his fingers entwined on the desk. In his late forties, with graying black hair and a stone hard gaze, the man clears his throat and begins to speak.

"My name is Donald Toffman, and I am the head of the Dominio City Police Department. This is an announcement to all residents in Dominio City. Regarding the use of 'millennium items' in Dueling, I would like to remind everybody that these items do not exist. They are nothing but myths. I am happy to announce that the culprits who first started to spread such fanciful rumours have almost all been captured. If you are among those who aided the Police Dept. in stopping these rumours from flying abound by defeating the original culprits in duels, then I would like to ask you all to meet for a debriefing in the Dominio City Hospital, D-3, Room 17. If you know of, or are with, any uncaptured culprits, apprehend them immediately, and bring them along. Luckily, the hospital room is rather large, so we should all be able to fit in. If you are already in the hospital and are of those that helped apprehend the culprits, make your way to the room immediately. You are to leave for no reason, unless you know of a culprit that remains uncaptured and are making your way to find, and return them, to the authorities. That is all."

The screens immediately shut down.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:36 am

Hunter gets off the bus, and walks around a bit. Hunter knowing he lost his skateboard looks to get a new one. Hunter walks into a shop call "Tip & Trick Games", without noticing that they were hiring. Hunter walks in and sees cards on one side of the store and he saw skateboards on the under. Hunter walks over to the skateboards and pick one out and pays for it. Then he went over to the cards side. The clerk said to Hunter, " You're that one duelist who played in the last tourney aren't you?"

"Yeah what about it?"

The clerk, " Well i noticed you were looking at the card capital and since this place just open are you looking for a job?"

"Yeah i'm looking for a job but shouldn't i be talking to the manager?"

The clerk," You're looking at him."

Hunter now speechless accepts the job, He meets the other 2 workers and he's given his hours for this week. Hunter head homes to see his aunt not home, but sees a note on the fridge. the notes was left by his aunt.

"Hunter school's starting soon enrollment is today at 2pm to 5pm and he must go" Hunter looks at the clock and see's it's already 4:30!

"Oh my ******* dahidohirhefisd!!!!!!!!!!!! I have 30 minutes to get to school and enroll!"

Hunter runs out the door and skates to the school on the other end of the Downtown Area
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(28 minutes later)

Hunter runs into the doors of the school and falls down, getting back up opens the doors and runs through the halls and looks for the place they we're holding enrollment. Hunter runs in just in time.

"Hi, I'm hunter Riser I'm to be a Junior in this school. Am i too late?"

A teacher says, "No you aren't you made it just in time. here's your student ID, school uniform, and here's you're schedule school starts in 2 weeks."

"Okay thanks"

Hunter walks out and looks what he has this year.

1) Economics
2) Calculus
3) Drum line
4) Honers English
5) Lunch
6) Physics
7) Advance Acting
8) Free Period

"So a lame line up again this year. Man this is going to be another bad year. I should go visit Core. TO HIS HOUSE!"

Downtown ------> The Slums
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:08 pm

After a long day,Zero was back home,before that,he went to get the bike fully repaired,including all those improvised parts,,after paying the bill,he just wandered arund the town for hours

Zero stood there in front of the building where he lived

"Finally,home sweet home"

After he parked the bike,he went to his apartment,opened the door and jumped to the couch,where he fell asleep
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:12 am

Hunter walks into the Downtown area with Jason behind him. Hunter showed him to his house and into the basement. Hunter shows him everything.

"Jason grab what you can and get on this duel runner i'm working on to make it run."

Hunter grabs another engine and cpu and installed it into the runner and waited for Jason to get on.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:29 am

"Okay let's see..."
Jason grabs a screwdriver, hammer, belt with power tools on its and a handful of screws, bolts, nails, and batteries. He stuffs the screws, bolts and nails in his pocket and puts the hammer and screwdriver on the belt and puts on the belt. Jason then gets on the duel runner and waits for Hunter to make the finishing adjustments.
"I wonder what's taking Core so long."
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:36 am

"Whatever is taking him so long that's his problem, and good thing this runner has storage."

Hunter grabs the data dice but them in a protective case and put the other engines and cpus into the second protective case and stack them on top of each other. Hunter closes the storage compartment.

"Alright let's go!"

Hunter rides the runner out the opening in the wall and out into the ally again and rides it all the way to the Slums with Jason riding with him.

Downtown ------> Slums
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:21 am

***Double posting***

Hunter still towing Jason and with Core riding next to him pull into the ally and down into the room.

"Core load everything you can that's left! Jason help me get these runners ready for towing."

Hunter runs upstairs and returns minutes later with a chain and 2 long beams of wood. Hunter Chains the beams on both side of the first and second runner and then connects a towing line to both Core's and Hunter's runners. Hunter left one engine and cpu here for a duel runner, Hunter put it into the last one.

"Jason you're not riding the skateboard back. I want you to keep everything steadying in the back so you'll be riding the last runner good thing it's late night now. Core how's that computer loading if you don't have the space load it onto the duel runner Jason'ts not riding."

Hunter took the computers and Core took the monitors and loaded them up. Hunter ran back up stairs and grabbed some straps to secure everything down. After this was done Hunter mounted his runner.

"Jason! Core! You guys ready?!?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:11 am

"Yep I'm ready." Core looked at the computer on his runner. "Man, these things are heavy. Do you always work and talk this fast?" He picked up some monitors and tied it to his runner. "I'm glad these runners are pretty wide." Core strapped it on. "Okay, its done. To the Slums!"

(Downtown -> The Slums)
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:14 am

"CORE!!! WAIT!!"

Core pulls ahead and the runners behind Hunter slam into his runner.

"Core Wait till i give the signal because if we're not pulling at the same rate and the same time this is going to end badly on the streets and we're already doing this at night so it looks funny. so hold up."
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:15 am

"Bleh, fine." Core sat on his duel runner. "I'm worried about Jason. Man, why can't we just to get a trailer. Pfft." He just sat there, and looked behind him. Waiting, watching.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:54 am

"Okie Dokie," Jason says, but on the inside he's going "....no more Duelboarding"

Jason hops onto his duel runner and revs it up

"Anytime now Hunter!"
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:58 am

Okay guys 3, 2, 1!!!!!!!!!! LET'S GO!!!!!

Hunter keeping up with Core with Jason controlling just the speed behind them as they towed into the night heading for the Slums.

Downtown ----> Slums
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:06 am

"Eh, Duelboarding is still better"
Jason speds off behind Hunter through the alleys

Downtown------->Slums
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:11 am

"Why, are they always the speed mani- WHEEEEE!!!!" Core sped off. "I never get tired of this!"

(Downtown -> The Slums)
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:19 am

Sentan saw core and hunter and Jason going past him back to the slums, he had to admit, they looked good on bikes

"so Gota get me one of those"

But he put that out of mind for now, he arrived at the address zero had gave him, he rang to doorbell and waited for a Anserw.
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:29 am

Zero heard the doorbell, streching out since he had just woke up

"Going"

Then Zero opened the door,to see Sentan standing there

"Oh,good to see you,glad you decided to come,come on in!"

Then Sentan entered,after him,Zero closed the door

"Feel at home bro, oh yeah,here is your room"

Then Zero led Sentan to an empty room,it only contained a bed, and some furniture to keep the properties of the owner safe,closet,drawers,etc.

"There are also some pizza leftovers and orange juice in the fridge if you feel hungry,I'll be on the living room if you need anything"

Then Zero left Sentan on his rom,and went to the living room,picking u a book and started to read it
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:22 pm

Sentan looked around the room, it was quite nice to say the least , for a guest bedroom. He unpacked the few things he fount at the burnt reck, not really much to be desired , he layed his deck on a draw next to the bed, he then sat on it,

"it was really nice of zero to invite me,I guess I'm gonna have to pay him back somehow"

He grabbed his deck from the draw and looked at it, his trusty grave keepers were starting to be outdated , he felt sad at the thought but new he would have to let go of them soon, maybe today or next year but it was inevitable. He layed back and the bed and looked at the roof and whent into a little day dream
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominio City - Downtown
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next