World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dominio City - Downtown

Go down 
+9
Minako
Neku Sakuraba
Dragonclaw
Al-Bhed
SymphonicHero
raye
RD
The Cynical Duelist
7h3 J0|{3r
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
7h3 J0|{3r
WDA Member
WDA Member
7h3 J0|{3r

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Jokercard

Dominio City - Downtown - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

In the Downtown area of dominio city you can normally find many varities of shops and stalls selling a wide varitey of different things, it is the closest area for most middle class residents of dominio city to shop at.

Dominio City - Downtown - Page 4 Downtown-from-the-rocks
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com

AuthorMessage
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:30 pm

Hunter so tired pulls into the driveway of his aunts house opens the garage and park the duel runner inside and closed the garage door. Hunter in a dark house finds his way to his room and falls on to his bed and falls asleep instantly. In the morning Hunter wakes up gets ready from work and heads to "Tip & Trick Games" down the road across from the card capital.

"Morning (yawn)"

Manager: "Hey you're early"

"What I'm early?! What time is it?"

Manager: "Your shift starts in 2 hours"

"Um since I'm here can't i just work? Or at least help out"

Hunter still tired didn't noticed the two dueling fields in the back of the store.

"Hey what are dueling fields doing here?"

Manager: "You really think we just sell stuff? No we allow dueling here anyway Hunter you'll be working the card half of the store, and I've noticed you still haven't learned my name.... It's Tyler Johnson. Remember it."

Hunter still tired walked over to the card side and begins to unload a shipment of booster packs. Hunter noticed when he laid out individual cards there where the black card he saw in the trunk he found in cores apartment. As Hunter finished he looked at the shop and waited for people to come by to buy something from him when he slips into a nap at work. Since Hunter came in 2 hours before the shop was opened Tyler allowed him to nap since he already finished the jobs he could of done on his side. Hunter just slept until opening.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:59 am

Sentan looked up and then at his watch.

"holy crap ui fell asleep, I forgot, I need to go see hunter and core, they should be able to help me figure out what's gonna happen next"

He got changed into some cloths he had baught well coming down here, then he grabbed a bottle of water and headed into the living room to meet zero.

"hey man I'm gonna go over to core's I have something I need him o help with, i do t know when I'll be back, thanks for letting me stay aswell"

He then walked out of the rook and headed o the slums

DT >> the slums
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:08 am

As Hunter nears the end of his shift He looks at Tyler.

"Hey Tyler is it possible for me to start a tab here or you can take it out of my pay?"

Tyler: "Yeah you can start a tab here. unless you want it out of your pay?"

"No a tab is good."

Hunter notices a bunch of cards in a box in the corner.

"Hey what's going to happen to those old cards?"

Tyler: "Well these things where just going to get thrown out, do you want them?"

"Yes please!"

Tyler: "I'll put it on your tab looking at the amount i say 20 bucks will cover the loses."

Tyler hands Hunter the box as he takes off of work. Hunter runs to his house and mounts his duel runner and closes the card box and puts it on the runner then securing it and rides off to meat up with Jason and Core.

Downtown ------>>> Slums
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:03 am

"ZZZZZZZZ....woah!"

Zero woke up,book on his lap,he had fell asleep while reading

"Wow,that was some sleep, and with all that happened,i guess i needed some rest"

Then Zero noticed Sentan wasn't on the house

"I hope he doesn't get in any trouble,but i also feel curious about those millenium items...nevermind"

then Zero went to the garage and turned on his bike

"I need to test how it is after those fixes,also,i might as well go and check the duel arena"

Zero then went on,towards the duel arena

Downtown---->Duel Arena
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:05 pm

All the television screens flicker as a man appears onscreen, his still, formal attire and rough, hard-set face recognizable only as Donald Toffman.

"Good evening. Today, I have sent out some DCPD agents. They will be conducting an... investigation. Please, abide and co-operate with their wishes, or you will be dealt with. Thank you."

The screens flicker off in unison, before returning to the channel they were originally on.
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:58 am

"DCPD sure has been cooking somehitng up,im sure they are related to the items incident"
-As if i were someone to know- thought Zero

Zero was heading towards home,both card shops were closed for the day

"Well,i cant slack off now,but i need to go home first"

And then,Zero went home,his mind swirling with thoughts
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:40 am

"Hmm"
Zero was there,sitting,with his deck laying on the table in front of him,he had been working on it,was thinking on possible new combinations,and also how to fit those new black cards he just had obtained them

"I wonder if they will work propperly"
Besides the black cards,called "Xyz" laid a letter that contained info about those new cards,how to summon them,and a single note that said "Hope this makes it easier"

"hmm,i think i should try this changes"
then Zero took his duel disk and deck and went outside
"Now that i think of it,i havent seen Core or Hunter in a while,i should pay them a visit"

Then Zero went to the slums on his Motorcycle

Downtown--->The Slums
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominio City - Downtown   Dominio City - Downtown - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominio City - Downtown
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4