World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVII

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVII Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVII   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVII EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:17 am

River, Flora, and Blaze stood at the front of the Celadon Gym. Sighing softly, River stepped forward and pushed the doors open, walking side. "I'm here to challenge the gym!" announced River as she entered the gym.

"I'm sorry," said one of the female trainers as she approached River. "But Erika fell ill not to long ago, she won't be participating in any Gym Battles today."

"What? Mom is sick?" asked Flora as she turned and ran out of the gym. "I'll be right back!"

"Huh, so Erika is Flora's mom..." said Blaze as he raised his arms and intertwined his fingers behind his head, using his hands as a headrest.

"What, you didn't know?" asked River as she and Blaze walked out of the Gym and down the steps. "Flora is going to inherit the Gym and Perfume Shop when Erika retires," explained River as she sat down on the bottom step, resting her elbows on her thighs. "But Flora told me that she'd rather open a Berry Shop."

"Then why is she a trainer?" asked Blaze as he sat down beside her.

"It was a deal that she and her mom made," began River. "If Flora joins the Pokemon League and becomes a strong trainer, she'll allow Flora to convert the Perfume Shop into a Berry Shop. However, she'll still have to be a Gym Leader, although she doesn't want to."

"So Flora still has to be a Gym Leader despite that, but she still gets a Berry Shop?"

"Yeah, but she sees that it's worth it," said River with a shrug of her shoulders.

"I see," said Blaze as he leaned against the steps. "So, what's your plan against the Gym?"

"I have no idea, to be honest with you," said River with a sigh. "But I know I can win." she said confidently. 

Blaze laughed, holding onto his sides. "Are you kidding me? You're going to get slaughtered!"

"Hey!" River stood up. "I have plenty of confidence in my Pokemon!"

Blaze snorted. "Unless your Pokemon knows some wicked Ice type moves, your Pokemon don't stand a chance," said Blaze as he stood up. "For starters, Celadon Gym has a huge advantage over Water types, which you specialize in. Now how are you going to defeat a Gym that specializes in Grass types?"

"Well...With Ice type attacks, of course!" said River as she took out two Poke Balls. "My Vaporeon knows Aurora Beam, and my Gyarados knows Ice Fang. That should be enough."

"Ha! That's only two Pokemon. If you use Blastoise, it won't do very well."

"My Blastoise will do fine!" said River as Flora rounded the corner. Peering over Blaze's shoulder, River asked, "Hey, how's your mom doing?"

"She's doing fine," said Flora without looking at River as she walked up the steps. "Come on, there's a substitute Gym Leader that you will battle in my mother's place.

River blinked in surprise. "Substitute Gym Leader?" asked River as she followed.

Blaze chuckled as he followed behind the girls. "Oh, this is going to be good," murmured Blaze as they entered the Celadon Gym.

Standing on the challenger's side, River looked around the empty floral Gym. "Well, where's the Gym Leader?" asked River as Flora walked past her and toward the Leader's side.

"My mother want's me to be your substitute Gym Leader," said Flora confidently as she pulled a remote from her pocket and pressed it. Lights from above turned on, making the room hot and humid. Flora turned and stood her ground, taking out a Poke Ball. "This is a Single, three on three challenge! You won't get past me!" declared Flora as River stood dumbstruck and Blaze laughed frantically in the background. 

"I'm...supposed to beat you?" asked River before shaking off the disbelief. "Fine! I'll prove to you that Water types are superior to Grass types!" yelled River as she withdrew a Poke Ball from her purse.

The girls glared at each other from across the Gym, determined not to lose this important Gym Battle and to prove the other wrong.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVII   Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVII EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:29 am

Dat meowth fight~

Gets it????? two chicks.. cat fight.. pokemanz.. cat pokemons is meowth..
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Generation X: Vol. IV Ch.XVII
Page 1 of 1